gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 373
Total: 373

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/17/07 :: Tampa, FL ~ We wanna Tampa with Clay!  (Read 22943 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2007, 07:45:56 PM »

Some NJU people they talked to really enjoyed both the first half and the second half of the concert. The only negative at all seemed to be they thought the whole orchestra should have gotten into it more.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2007, 07:46:51 PM »

He burped and he yawned and God only knows what else he did. He was hot. He was hyper. He said, "Be proud of your instrument and put your reed in. Those are the important things." Wasn't quite low keyed but was very different this time. Sound system was so bad. Feedback. Static. When he was doing "I Want to Know What Love Is" his high voice was gorgeous. I honestly couldn't tell if it was him or Quianna. Someone said they liked his new hair and he said it's the same hair I've always had. He did a lot of changing up tonight.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »

Encouraging them to go to the Christmas shows. Said Angela and Quianna would be with him for sure.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »

wave

Sounds like a great show. Shirt and jacket from Sterling Heights.  Thud! Can't wait to see the pics.

Meesa, thank you for cellcert. Great job.

Thanks to everyone who was here. Only 2 more shows.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2007, 07:48:26 PM »

Thanks Meesa....you did a super job!   Clapping
See you tomorrow night in WPB.  

You're welcome!  Huggles

See ya tomorrow.  Purple Banana

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2007, 07:51:12 PM »

Mack! Hi Darlin', I've missed you on the board.   Huggles

hey hey hey!!!!

I was so sad that I missed you in Tenn. We'll have to meet up next time this crazy guy decides to grace us with his presence.  Huggles Huggles

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Pamelas mom
Claynewbie

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

Oh, did he not do the slooooooow song schtick tonight??? Slooooooooooooow..........???
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »

Oh, did he not do the slooooooow song schtick tonight??? Slooooooooooooow..........???

No. That was for us. 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »

he did do it last night in Ft. Myers (don't know about tonight).  I just talked to Heather and she said that was one of her parents favorite parts of the show last night.  Laughing
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx