gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:57:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/10 :: Get Cary-ed away with Clay at Koka Booth  (Read 42271 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »

Um, Guess who just called me...

Pamela... Smile

The rivet jeans was confirmed, when Clay got the spirit from Weezie out popped the rivet! bigsmile

other tidbits....

Actually, Clay pulled Faye out at TWYMMF to dance with and joked to her " Don't you really turnm me cause that's really dirty! ( Can't wait for the clack on that! Laughing)

And when Clay was coming back from going into the audience during TWYMMF Pamela did see sexy tongue wiggle from side to side!  ( again, can't wait to see some clack! )

And one of the most touching parts was during Because You Loved Me  When Clay sang " You've been my inspiration" that when he grabbed Quianna hand.. gish

Now, as I type  Pamela has informed me that even though there was no bus line, there is still 1,000 people still waiting at the ending of the road to wave to Clay when he passes to leave on the bus...

Amazing Fans!!

Don't ya just love him? gish

Love ya

Philly

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

The first clack of the concert. Wink

Posted by LUVBENMEG @ the CV

Again, thank you Pamela for the conference call!

Love ya

Philly
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »

The first of the clack has arrived too!

CARY

* Please remember to right click and save#
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2007, 11:04:02 PM »

I can't sleep.

I'm happy y'all could hear the concert!  Sorry you could hear me laughing... Paranoid  He cracked me up, many times.  Clay is a roller coaster.  He makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you shmoopie, makes you mad, makes you want to stand out in the dark for an hour just to feel the breath of his hands as he passes by in a blur.

No bus line, for security reasons.  I see that Mary blogged it. 

But like I told Philly, there was a line of folks down the road in front of the venue waiting to wave at the bus.  Amazing!

The laughing during "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" was because everytime he sang "What have I got to do to make you love me?" and "What do I do to make you want me?" resulted in a huge cheer, then laughter.    bigsmile

He took Quiana's hand during "Because You Loved Me" on the line "you were my inspiration."  Very sweet. 

He drank a whole can of Dr Pepper backstage and then burped twice before singing "Lover All Alone."  He did say "excuse me" though. 

He talked. A lot.

The "I'm not cool" bit was hilarious.  He said he had a confession.  He said he was going to tell the thing that everyone at work probably asked us about him, the thing that everyone has heard and talked about, and that he wanted to wait and break the news here at home...I....[pause] am not cool!"  So brilliant.

Anyway, I have to go force myself to sleep now. 

Perchance to dream. 

Thanks for your work here Philly Girl!

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2007, 04:11:21 AM »

Pam:  glad everyone had a good time wish i was there.

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2007, 06:12:30 AM »

Jo, I can't tell you how many times I said that yesterday - how great it would have been if all of us could have been there.  Thanks for the blend!

Here's a local news story about the heat --

Hard To Hide From The Heat At Outdoor Concerts
By Chris Cowperthwaite

CARY, N.C. -- The outdoor concert season's well underway, but with triple digit temperatures, the weather is not being easy on fans.

Spending just a few minutes outside has been rough this week. And to go all day, you'd better have a good reason.

"The main reason we're here is for Clay," said David Strickland, who got in line around 9AM. "It's worth the wait and the heat."

Clay Aiken fans hoping to catch his show at the Koka Booth Amphitheater Friday night sweated it out through the worst of it.  Most seemed prepared for the grueling wait.

"Trying to get cold drinks, going back and forth to the car, using the umbrellas," said Samantha Lee.

One young fan figured out the heat meant he had a lot of potential customers, so John Bunzey was selling lemonade to benefit the Bubel Aiken Foundation.

"I raise the money for kids with disabilities because I know how it feels," said Bunzey through sign language.

Organizers know what they're dealing with during an outdoor concert in the middle of the dog days of summer, and say they do what they can to help fans.

"We're going to have a misting tent available for people, we've stocked up plenty of water, we're allowing people to bring their umbrellas in, and of course we've got a lot of good shade trees," said Lyman Collins, the town of Cary's Cultural Arts Manager.

A medical tent's at the ready if need be, but organizers say if people keep chugging water, they should be OK.

NBC 17 News
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2007, 06:13:22 AM »

That's a really beautiful picture you made Sasha. Is that from last night's concert?
It's lovely.
Bev Smile

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »

8 WRAL PHOTOS OF CONCERT

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx