gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert - 8/4/07 - Los Angeles, CA - A Geek at the Greek  (Read 31312 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

I LUB YOUR AVIE MEESA

Thanks.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud!

This song slays me. I about lost it when he sang it at Kimmel. I cried.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

HE GOT A LOT OF MILEAGE OUTA THAT RIPAGATE THING. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2007, 09:44:55 PM »

He's talking the fan letter again! Laughing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »

What did he just say?
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »

lady Who Sent Letter About Clay Getting Fat....she Sent An Apology...he Is Still Going To Eat Mac And Cheese, Krispy Cremes And Sing Sloooooooooooooow Songs

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »

Don't know many fast songs. I'm afraid if I learn any fast songs, I'll have to move around and I might hurt my hip or something. I like sloooooow songs. Talking about the letter that mean gal sent him. He doesn't care what people tell him. He 's Krispy Kremes, Mac and Cheese, and Sloooooow songs.

Told some man in the audience to don't worry, that his wife will "take care of him" later.

lmao lmao lmao

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2007, 09:47:49 PM »

Shtick with Jesse about trying to find fast songs

The Way You Make Me Feel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2007, 09:51:29 PM »

Don't know many fast songs. I'm afraid if I learn any fast songs, I'll have to move around and I might hurt my hip or something. I like sloooooow songs. Talking about the letter that mean gal sent him. He doesn't care what people tell him. He 's Krispy Kremes, Mac and Cheese, and Sloooooow songs.

Told some man in the audience to don't worry, that his wife will "take care of him" later.

lmao lmao lmao

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I thought he said something like " Don't worry She'll be carring your child!" Paranoid

Huh?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »

Doing the whole "I'm not cool" schtick. Said Angela was a little too definitive that he has never been cool in 4 years and Quiana said he has a very kind heart.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »

SHE MAY BE AFTER TONIGHT. PHILLY ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2007, 09:54:49 PM »

SHE MAY BE AFTER TONIGHT. PHILLY ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Laugh
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2007, 09:55:10 PM »

Took so long to get you people to stand up.

Got something to say--gonna' hurt you people's feelings. I need to tell you sumpin'. I'm not cool. I try really hard to be but the truth is I'm not. Angela, have you ever known me to be cool? You didn't have to say it so emphatically. I'm not. Off the hook, off the chain, off the meat rack... I don't know any of these things cause I'm not cool. In order to be cool you have to sing fast songs. All the cool people are on the radio and they sing fast songs. They play only... I don't know what you've heard but you ain't heard me on it because I ain't cool. I've got people like Aubrey teaching me to dance...to be cool.

Q--Y'all know I'm black. You know that.

The point is I need some help so I've asked Jesse, Quiana, Angela ....in Hollywood, home of the music industry, gonna' have to sing cool songs, learn to dance, off the chain... stars of today.

I Like Big BUTTS

Classics Medley

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure I heard Clay shout out at the end of Baby's Got Back, just before the last line: "Don't kill me Dad" (to Angela's Dad)  ROFLMAO

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »

BWAH!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2007, 10:02:04 PM »

When he does the growly " I like to party all night", I melt like cholocate! Thud!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »

Huge screams!

You got it now. (Q or A)

I'm cool! You just gotta' do a song about butts and Shorty. I'm cool.

Angela now...

Listen

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »

He said Jaymes is here tonight.

Clay just stood there on the stage of The Greek Theater in LA and said that they were MANDATED to do cover love songs of the last 20 years. Titanium indeed.

When we started putting together this album we did love songs...some songs original. Jaymes asked me/encouraged/nagged me to write a song myself but I never was really huge on doing but she, like I said, drove me crazy asking me to write a song. Her brother is one of the most prolific songwriters in the world...we were in the studio one day and she asked him to write some lyrics. Literally in five minutes --it took him to write an entire song. It took me five minutes...and seven months to write the lyrics.

Lover All Alone

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2007, 10:12:52 PM »

Lover All Alone is so hauntingly beautiful, I'm so pleased that he is going to try to put that song on the next album! gish
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »

This song fills my heart with so much emotion!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx