gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:51:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/25/07 :: Meadowbrook - Gilford, NH  (Read 34679 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2007, 06:18:01 AM »

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2007, 07:06:14 AM »

Sasha
Those are fabulous! Clapping  Thanks!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2007, 08:23:21 AM »

SASHA - I AGREE WITH TAMMYKINS, FABULOUS PICTURES.  THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK THE MEMORIES. Huggles  HOPE FOR MANY MANY MORE.

HUGS
RAINEY
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »

Just to say ahead of time. i wrote this to be posted at a few different places so some things might make no sense or some might have problems with what I say. But I don't feel like writing like 5 different recaps. So here it is....*added*  you all know me after 3 years lmao

Me NH Recap!!!

So where to start. My dad and I left for Meadowbrook at 2:30. After returning home since we forgot something we started back on the road at 2:45. We actually got lost. But we did find this scenic view and it was really pretty. We finally arrived about 10 minutes after 5. We heard some of the sound check which was cool. Met Christine at the "Win front seats tonight" table. So didn't recongize her. Then bought merch -- they only had medium left. I really wanted to get a small since everyone was saying they ran big. Fits pretty good still but still wish they had small lol guess I shouldn't have stopped at the win front row seat table.

We finally got to our seats. Saw mary taping to words to the stage. Jesse came out not sure for what. He's totally more hot in person. Sadly none of my pictures of him came out good. I think he was wearing a blue shirt. I didn't really see sean at all. (I might have to join you "sean and jesse groupies" hehe you all are cool no matter what others say*holds up sheild*) umm  where was I ... Passed out some glow sticks and then the concert started.

The show started around 8:05. He entered from the stage. I really can't remember this song at all. I think I was just too excited. The bug jokes were hilarious. I loved the bug mating joke(Is it just me or has he been saying mating --  A LOT?) Someone was seating and kept saying lucky bugs Laughing: I was so close to turning around and saying to you -- "you know your right!!!" The seat cushion part was funny. I remember him asking if he was suppose to blow in it or something like that -- then some of the audience was telling him to blow in it lol and I think  he did. There was lots of bugs. ummm ... Totally missed the whole mic thing at the end of Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word -- yeah I know me being me too how the heck did I????

At intermission saw Sasha and Angela! Wish I talked to ya more. Also met I really can't remember your name sorry. Ummm okay Mary I had to go watch clack to figure it out. After seeing yours now I want clay to sign me and have it done Laughing: Wish I could have talked to you longer too! I was in a "Oh my gosh it's her" mindset which sounds really weird but your like a celeb now in the claynation Laughing: I reeeeally wish I got to meet more of you. Cramps and all didn't want to get up -- I leave at that so Clay doesn't run away screaming LOL

I really can't remember everything in order that it happened. LAV I remember I was taking pictures and got totally confused and all 'Did clay just do a moan type thing?!?!?!?!" Laughing:  Lover All Alone was a total highlight except for the skunk visit during it! The glow sticks were unbelieveable!!!! Thanks so much to robyn for going through with it! and to the canadian who came up with the idea before me Laughing: The concert was great! Bus line was huge. It was my first time being able to do it. I was worrying the whole time that some idiot would use a flash but I didn't see any go off. We were in the middle of the line. Clay touched my hand. He was moving so fast that I don't really remember anything except the feel of his hand that I can still remember like he's still touching it love1 It was warm and soft. Then it was time to leave. As we were leaving I smelled my hand. Sadly as others have said -- smelled just like my hand *sigh*

My dad and I ended up getting lost in NH. We saw a huge deer in the middle of the road. At first I thought it was a beaver or something small. Some how we drove into almost the center of Manchester NH O.O That was interesting. We arrived him around 1:35 am ... All in all the concert was great!!! :) :) :)

and something cool a video recap -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkCdXfuFrIM

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »

Kimmie ~ That is really awesome! Glad you had fun! Clapping !!!! wow wow

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2007, 05:08:34 AM »

KIMMY, THANKS FOR THE GREAT RECAP  Clapping

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2007, 05:12:20 AM »

KIMMY - THANKS FOR THE RECAP.  THE ONLY THING MISSING WAS THE CT. GIRLS NEVER GOT TO MEET YOU.  NEXT TIME MY FRIEND. Huggles

HUGS
RAINEY
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2007, 07:22:26 AM »

Kimmy
Thanks for the recap.. I wish we would have gotten a chance to talk to you.. Maybe next time!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx