gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/2/07 :: San Diego Swoons For SuperStar  (Read 31058 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »

Still no word on what he is wearing - I'm headed to bed - hopefully by morning there will be a picture or 2 (or 300!  Laughing )

Hve a fun rest-of-the-cell-cert everybody. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

He just mentioned Aubrey - talking about buying 12 albums for a penny. He got a Crystal Gayle cd.  Laughing

He's laughing at himself talking to his Mom!

Quiana - When the Lights Go Down

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »

My reception sound like he underwater with static electricity....
Shocking!

BWAH! 

I TOLD YA HE'D MENTION ALL THAT WATER, I'M PHYSIC OR IS THAT PHYSICO Laughing

Miss Glory, you are psychic!  I have some questions for you lady.... hee!

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »

wave

I really like the TV Medley part. I don't why he keeps saying people don't like it.
But I also LOVE TV too much.  Laughing

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2007, 08:33:38 PM »

PAMELA ASK AWAY. I MAY NOT ANSWER BUT YOU CAN ASK. Paranoid Paranoid

OOPS I SPELLED THAT WRONG  PSYCHIC I MEAN

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »

Howdy folks...Thea and Johanna here!...We aren't having luck with the cellcert code...help!

Hi Ladies ! wave wave    All set for tomorrow night??

We're getting the news on tonight's concert via Meesa who is getting a cellstream (or something I don't understand) blush

No one is cellcerting us from the venue tonight  . . . . so we sure will be happy to "hear" the concert tomorrow night!  Thanks  . . . in advance . . Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2007, 08:35:12 PM »

He did one interview at 8, another one but he doesn't remember what time. He always gets asked if Simon is really that mean... Says he's asked who his favorite singers are. He didn't really have any because he didn't go to concerts and such. He bought 12 albums for a penny. His Mama chewed that woman out! He got Crystal Gayle. He's cracking himself up now. I believe he asked his mom if she remembered what else he got but she doesn't so now everyone will just remember the Crystal Gayle.

They don't play anything good on the radio--no Clay Aiken. Doesn't know if 'that one' went over well or not. The people he thinks have the greatest voices are the two singers right beside him. Quiana...will you sing something for us?

Intermission

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »

My reception sound like he underwater with static electricity....
Shocking!

BWAH! 
Thank ya, Pamela. Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »

Howdy folks...Thea and Johanna here!...We aren't having luck with the cellcert code...help!

Johanna, there is no conference tonight my friends....so sorry! The info in the conference thread is for Thea's conference tomorrow night!

I know Frankie....what's he wearing?!?!?!
  Laughing
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

I really like the TV Medley part. I don't why he keeps saying people don't like it.
<cough> <ahem> No reason... <cough>

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »

Krista - I had to come back when i saw your post. If I COULD dislike anything Clay sang, it would be the T.V. songs - I'd much rather he spent his time singing something like "Lover All Alone" or "Solitaire" or any of his other songs - the little snippets of T.V. themes are just a waste of a great voice, I think - and I also think he watches too much T.V.!  Laughing There is too much real life out there for him to be stuck in front of a T.V. all of the time!  soapbox

Now I really am going to bed!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »

Must have had a SO after Quiana because he said, "Finally get them to stand up!"

Chautauqua shirt: black with white stripe, no jacket, slip on boots

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

The reason he was breathless after the Jefferson dance was because he was doing the chicken...getting down on his knees and back up again....Angela's family is there.....Faye is there.....

When he started I Want to Know What Love Is, he was looking at Angela, but Quiana started singing instead....

He is wearing the non rivet jeans, the shirttail is out, the tan is gone, the hair is fabulous, getting longer.... (yay!) 

No stubble...

The guy who is running the jumbotron cams is cracking up at Clay's jokes...
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

SunnyD and Frankie, I understand your opinion. I happen to like it because it's fun and adds a little something to the first half. As much as I love the songs he sings, to me the first half is a little slow and that brings something to it. But that may just be me. I knew all of those songs and sang along. I do watch too much TV and I guess I appreciate that in him.

I also think he tried to find something to sing other than the songs from ATDW. And something he could do with an orchestra that would be fun but not exactly like the "classics" medley. For some it works, for others it doesn't.

But all of that is only my opinion.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »

Someone is taking clack.

Jumbotron operator is cracking up at the jokes.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »

So does anyone want a Claysmo during intermission? hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2007, 08:44:18 PM »

the venue is 80% sold out....the floor is full

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »

SunnyD and Frankie, I understand your opinion. I happen to like it because it's fun and adds a little something to the first half. As much as I love the songs he sings, to me the first half is a little slow and that brings something to it. But that may just be me. I knew all of those songs and sang along. I do watch too much TV and I guess I appreciate that in him.

I also think he tried to find something to sing other than the songs from ATDW. And something he could do with an orchestra that would be fun but not exactly like the "classics" medley. From some it works, for others it doesn't.

But all of that is only my opinion.  Smile
Oh, that's fine. I don't have a problem with you liking it. bigsmile

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »

Clay seems to like it and It sounds like he's determined to keep it. I can just hear him sayin "Its Mah Show"

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »

Tomorrow's another workday, so I'll see ya'll later.   Thanks to Pamela and Meesa.  I'll read what I missed tomorrow.  

See you next time.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx