gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:18:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 8/2/07 :: San Diego Swoons For SuperStar  (Read 31065 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 07:36:27 PM »

wave
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »

Pretty good sized crowd. The stage is huge. Most of the orchestra is ready to go.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 07:37:38 PM »

There are sailboats in the bay, sailing by.  People anchor in the bay and listen to the shows.  It's about 72 degrees and a light breeze off the ocean...very beautiful day in San Diego.

The orchestra is on stage, but no Jesse yet, and no singers yet....

Clay is supposed to go to some kind of VIP reception after the show, so they don't know if there will be a bus line yet.  The orchestra is all in white, and there is free champagne at the tables...

The demo looks like a typical Clay crowd, some guys, lots of women, the grounds are full, but the risers at the very back of the venue are not. (See photo linked above.)

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 07:39:13 PM »

Ok well I am going to go back to lurking mode.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 07:39:44 PM »

wave

I had chocolate cake!

So, I'm ready!! Laughing
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »

KPBS is coming in loud and clear, but they are playing classical music, not Clay's concert.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »

Music starting.....some woman talking about no photography and thanking sponsors.

Someone screamed "I love you Jesse!"

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »

The orchestra is tuning.  They seem quite serious.  So far.

The clack policy is quite restrictive, but they are hopeful.  He probably won't go into the audience - the stage is about 4 feet high and there are no steps....

Stage lights are on.... I hear screaming.... here's Jesse, here's the intro.... the music has started!

(and, there will be fireworks after the show!)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »

Screams!

Clay must be on ...

Here You Come Again

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 07:44:55 PM »

Thanks for checking Frankie!  wave Hi Sara!

Clay is singing "Here You Come Again....."

Lawdy.  He sounds GREAT.  Low notes are vibrating....  guh.  Oh, sorry. 

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

wave   Hey Everyone

I'm here but probably won't be able to stay until the end.  

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »

Cheers and screams ....

going right into Everything I Have .....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »

WOW this cellstream is pretty clear- wonder how close cellcerter is to the stage

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »

According to our guest freelancer Dave Chung, who posted in Clay Daily for concert impressions, most reviewers are given press passes that put them in front of the stage for the first three songs, then they either leave the venue or move to a seat somewhere in the back.

So, for those reviewers who only stay for the first three songs, they are fortunate to hear a trio of virtuous ballads which showcase Clay's voice.

However, if they do not stay for the remainder of the show, they miss so much.  The medleys, the banter, the on stage interaction between Clay and Jesse, Quiana and Angela, the dancing, the jokes, the improv, the beautiful rendition of "Lover All Alone," the props to the orchestra and the local arts, and the beautiful fan tribute that closes the show. Among other things.

Thank you, and amen.
  bigsmile

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:01 PM »

into "I Want to Know What Love Is"... laughter?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »

According to our guest freelancer Dave Chung, who posted in Clay Daily for concert impressions, most reviewers are given press passes that put them in front of the stage for the first three songs, then they either leave the venue or move to a seat somewhere in the back.

So, for those reviewers who only stay for the first three songs, they are fortunate to hear a trio of virtuous ballads which showcase Clay's voice.

However, if they do not stay for the remainder of the show, they miss so much.  The medleys, the banter, the on stage interaction between Clay and Jesse, Quiana and Angela, the dancing, the jokes, the improv, the beautiful rendition of "Lover All Alone," the props to the orchestra and the local arts, and the beautiful fan tribute that closes the show. Among other things.

Thank you, and amen.
  bigsmile

Does Mr. Chung know all this?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »

sounds like Quiana is singing with him tonight.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »

Pamela - I cannot imagine anyone hearing Clay sing 3 songs, and then deciding to leave  I think anyone would have to stay to hear the rest!  Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »

Clapping Clapping   Well said, Pamela

No wonder so many of the reviewers don't understand Clay.  They do not stay long enough to see all the different facets of a Clay Aiken show.  Their loss but then they don't report the whole thing objectively.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

Hello San Diego!

How are you doing, Ang? You're home!

Love your energy ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx