gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:42:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/4/07 :: Gettin Frisky in Frisco! *Spoilers inside!*  (Read 67997 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »

Meesa! Clafabulous!...  goo  big fan  :heartburst  hot

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2007, 01:19:20 PM »

Well- its so hard to put into words the experiences our group have had this past week!
Tuesday night I flew from Long Island to Tulsa. Baltimore was the stopover. Meesa was driving from Kansas to Tulsa, and we were staying overnight, then driving on to Dallas to pick up Leanne at the airport.
Well, I got to Baltimore OK, and my connecting flight was to leave at 7:25pm to arrive in Tulsa at 10:15 Tulsa time (11:15 NY time). So we waited in Baltimore, and they announced our plane hadn’t taken off from Buffalo yet. Then later they announced it had been taken out of commission and been replaced. It actually arrived in Baltimore at 10:40- so I didn’t get to Tulsa until after 1:00 a.m. I called the hotel to let Meesa in to the room so she could rest and freshen up. When I got to Tulsa, I was so happy to see her smiling face waiting for me at Baggage claim that I could have screamed aloud-but I restrained myself (For a change)
We got up very early next day and drove on to Dallas. We checked into the hotel, freshened up, and then went on to the party at Christina’s- where we met Prissy and Joann. We also met friends from Clayversity. What was nice here is that they had raffles, and EVERYONE won a prize!! I got a beautiful huge charcoal drawing of Clay in a cowboy hat- and so did Meesa.
We followed Prissy and Joann to Frisco Park, and then separated. We walked around the stadium for a while, and found Clay T shirts in with the Soccer team paraphernalia. They were beautiful so of course I bought one. Leanne bought a baseball cap because it was hot. I had on my NYPD cap, and I loaned Meesa my CA cap.
Luckily, our seats were in the shade. Leanne’s seat was across from us in the hot sun, but she sat with us, and there were many empty seats at the soccer game- but still lots and lots of people.

MEESA AND LEANNE

VIEWS FROM OUR SEATS- BUT OF COURSE, ONLY FOR THE GAME!

After the game, we all lined up at the gates to be let onto the field. I guess we waited more than half an hour- and then the gates were open and the race began!! It was like the running of the bulls!! HAHA!
We ended up about three people back in the center of the stage. Let me tell you the excitement was palpable- you could sense the sizzle in the air. And then- Jesse, Quiana, and Angela came out, and the screams intensified. That’s probably why a lot of people couldn’t hear at the conference call. I was surrounded by bodies, many of which were expressing their appreciation verbally!!!
Let me say Clay looked absolutely wonderful. I liked his shirt and the jeans were yummy! His hair really looked good. And the breeze blew his shirt back a few times- and we saw…….. T-shirt!! Except for when he raised his hand above his head and we saw Claybelly- yummalicious!!
I LOVED the songs he sang. The TV medley was cute- he was singing one song- and he looked over in my direction- I didn’t know the song so I sort of shrugged and spread my hands- and HE NOTICED!! So when in the Frisco medley you hear him say “Who’s The Boss” that was directly to MMMEEEEEE!!!
I need a moment.
When he started singing “Baby got back” I almost died laughing- because Susy and I had discussed him singing this a while ago- she said she would like to hear it, and I agreed with her!
And let me say this about “Like a Virgin” sung by Clay- it was hysterical, and he was imitating KEITH!!!!! That’s why he did that! I thought it was funny- I don’t see why people got upset-they should just accept the snarkiness for what it is. And I think he sounded great! OOOOO Sexy back- I LOVED it! Clay proved here that he could sing ANYTHING!! And he didn’t grab his crotch he grabbed his pants!! That is totally different and it was in character with whom he was portraying.
The concert whizzed by. What can I say about “Lover All Alone”?? There was silence, no screams, and it took us a while to recover and then applaud. This rendition was a little more….intense? Because he actually had to sing it less quietly due to the acoustics and being outdoors.
EVERYTHING was great, and all too short. He looked so very happy to see us all there for him- and it seemed that almost all of the other soccer game attendees stayed for the concert. And then- he sang God Bless the USA- and someone gave him a cowboy hat- which he wore a little bit during the song, and took off stage with him-and then he was gone! A brief hour and a half of pure ecstasy
The fireworks were wonderful!! After that, we walked all around the venue but could not see Clay or buses or anything, and so we went back to the hotel. We actually got a good nights sleep!
And next day, in the rain, we went to Six Flags!! We purchased poncho’s there, but what the heck, we were drenched already!! Meesa actually got me on a roller coaster, albeit not a very big one. We had so much fun that day- many rides, including water rides, much walking. Cold stone creamery ice cream for lunch!! We were like little kids, and it was so much fun!!

ROLLER COASTER

HORSELESS CARRIAGE

ROARING RAPIDS

CHECK OUT THESE SUNGLASSES

MEESA AND LEANNE LEARNING THE DANCE MOVES

ON THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS 3D RIDE- IT WAS FUN (I ACTUALLY WENT ON THESE RIDES, TOO)

We ended up eating at this great place called Humperdincks. I had pulled pork!! And then we played a trivia game where we input our answers on this little machine(we had one each) and it showed up on the TV. Lots of fun!!
And the saga continues in the Houston thread!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx