gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:24:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/21/07 :: On the lawn in Columbus!  (Read 23179 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:32 PM »

I think he should sing Yeah and Sexy Back - the full songs.  Now THAT would really blow people's minds.   

Now he's got the whole audience singing Achy Breaky Heart....YEE HAW!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2007, 07:06:40 PM »

I might be halfway cool!

give it up for the columbus symphony.

are you gonna be ok back there?

give it up for stephanie, shes helped me out all day long.
I dont really hear that much on top 40 radio that I like, its very rare, especially they dont play Clay Aiken. On occasion you do hear good songs on top 40 radio,

(asking the girls who they Like on radio)there is Beyonce, and what else do you hear right now? amy whinehouse, patty labelle, shakira,

anytime you wanna say me, thats fine...we could have been here all night they would have gone on and on.

but beyonce is phenomonal, she was in a movie called dreamgirls, but she cant really hold a candle to Angie Fisher.

Listen - Angie Fisher

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2007, 07:11:39 PM »

OMG,  He said Beyonce!! My connection is fading and I thought he said his fiance'!! I just about fell off my chair.. Laughing

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »

now how am I supposed to sing now?

g'night all!

I think we need to fire her and quiana, they show me up every night, and I come out here and sing real quiet, thank you..you did your job

angela fisher ladies and gentleman,

one of these days Im afraid that her larynx is gonna fly out and hit someone in the audience.

my executive producer jaymes foster wanted me to write a song, and i dont know...some people write music, but she was really adament about it, she is a woman, very adament. And she has a brother who is a prolific songwriter, david foster,she said write clay a song and we'll try to get him to write the lyrics. he sat down and in 5 minutes, no 4 minutes he wrote a whole song..and she gave it to me and nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged and I sat down and it took me 4 minutes....and 7 months
Lover All Alone

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »

Lover All Alone

I'm so hoping there's no background noise except the sound of crickets chirping and the wind rustling through the trees as Clay sings this.   I absolutely can't wait to hear this on Monday night.  I have held out long enough.... hypnotic
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2007, 07:16:52 PM »

OMG,  He said Beyonce!! My connection is fading and I thought he said his fiance'!! I just about fell off my chair.. Laughing

Bev, that's hilarious!  Laughing 

Ahhhhhhhh...Lover All Alone is so very pretty..... and there is no screaming.  Beautiful.

angela fisher ladies and gentleman, one of these days Im afraid that her larynx is gonna fly out and hit someone in the audience.

BWAH!!

Thea, you don't have much longer to wait now!  Enjoy!

Thanks for supporting me through footgate, and handgate....

Because You Loved Me
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »

I think it is really amazing how the entire audience is quiet during Lover All Alone.  Tonight's crowd appears to be a lot of new people, not just us regular fans, and to see that they are as quiet must really make him feel so good.

That shows quite some respect for the feeling of that song.  Hopefully it will encourage him to write more. 

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »

the columbus symphony!
and all good things, must come to an end

Its ok, there will be another concert next week

you see, what you should do, come to the symphony..if you get the same 3000 people to follow you around, we know all these people by name almost, they will chase us, they will surround the bus tonight.

One of our favorite things to do is travel the country and see the amazing talent that is right in the local communities, and you are so lucky to be here tonight, to have such an amazing group that we have onstage.

I say it every night, I believe there is more talnet on this stage then in every major record label in the country, if you live in colombus and you dont support the columbus symphony and you dont support the local talent then you are crazy.

Its amazing how great community arts are, and thats really where the heart of the performing arts are. They have the pops every summer, make sure you find information out from them.
make sure you find more about what they do all year, and if you dont support them then they go away and we dont have the opportuinty to play with them.

and a special thank you especially for allowing the 5 of us, did I count that right, yeah the 5 of us on stage quiana and angela 5 years, growing old together, jesse 3 years..sean 3 weeks, he will stick around for awhile longer.

WEre also very blessed to have the opportunity to do this every night, and Im very grateful to you for supporting me through kelly ripa, just for everything, weve had a wonderful time,

drive safely home, we hope to be back in columbus soon, we hope you come then

thank you SO much for your support, WE LOVE YOU!

Because You Loved Me

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »

He introduced everyone, then said "I'm Clay Aiken goodnght!!" again  I love that.

Then he walked away ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »

wave I got to listen thanks so much to Lora. It sounded more clearer tonight then any other nights so far. Clay sounded amazing. Thud!  That's so great the venue was full. Sounded like the audience was having a lot of fun. Not surprised though if we don't get a lot of clack but I'm sure we'll get something. Thanks Meesa and Pamela for the updates. See you all Monday from MI. Have a blast Red Thongers.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »

MEESA ! Thanks for the red words !  bigsmile

LORA !  Thanks for the cellcert!  Clapping

PAMELA !  It was great having you here from beginning to end!  You must have "weekends off"! Huggles

I'll wave at all cellcerters on Monday night while I'm breathing the same air as Clay Aiken! wow

Good-night, everybody!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2007, 07:33:22 PM »

Meesa & Pamela - Thanks for bringing us the cellcert tonight.

It's fun and even though most of us know what's going to happen, it nice to see how he is received in different areas of the country.

Everyone have a great Sunday and I'll see you back here Monday night.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

Thanks a lot Messa and Pamela for the cellcert. I'm one of those that hasn't been to a concert and can't go this year, so these play by plays mean the world to me.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »

Another great show folks!  It was fun, and yes Barbara, it was great being here for the whole shebang! 

Thanks to Lora for being our gracious hostess, thanks to Meesa for the red, thanks to everyone who posted and

THANK YOU CLAY!

Not Worthy   Clapping   Not Worthy

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2007, 07:43:19 PM »

THANKS PAMELA AND MEESA

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »

I'll stay and listen to Clay tell me good night and thank me for coming.  Smile

See you all in the Sterling Heights thread on Monday!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2007, 07:53:27 PM »

Fromclaygery is talking now, they are trying to get pictures and videos of stuff that Clay misses out on, meeting in the hotel, preconcert parties, morning breakfasts etc, they are gonna try to get pictures of this stuff and give them to Clay.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2007, 07:54:57 PM »

The CH cellcerter says that the audience LOVED the TV themes medley, and LOVED the classics medley, and thought Clay
was hilarious --  most especially the obviously non-Claymate portion of the audience, so there you go.  The man knows how to entertain the masses    She said his voice was amazing.  And, considering he just completed *5* shows in a row....that is incredible.  He has paced himself well.  Measure of a Man and Lover All Alone were both amazing.  There was a whole table of guys in front of them standing on their chairs and swaying back and forth during Because You Loved Me.... 

And apparently, there is a little bit o'clack to be made available later, but a couple of people did get taken out for clacking.

Boooooooooooo!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2007, 07:56:20 PM »

Toni7babe got kicked out of the Concert for Clack Collecting per the Ch Cellcert.Scarlett only got the first couple of songs and then got busted and watched for the rest of the Concert. They did get audio though.

Poor Sam! 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2007, 08:02:29 PM »

Jojoct got clack, but says it won't be as good as the stuff from last night.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx