gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/21/07 :: On the lawn in Columbus!  (Read 23249 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »

I just talked to Lora!  She said the crowd was great - very large -  very diverse - children, men, women, teenagers, young, old, straight, gay, symphony crowd, Claymates - and - did I say large?  She said it was a "softer" sounding sound system, and didn't seem as loud as some indoor venues.  I told her THANKS because we could hear pretty dang good!

Meet and Greet report from Beagle3

Tan pants that he had cut off at the knee-ragged

Purple Fifty2thirty shirt, lots of stubble, can't remember hair.

one girl asked him if he would like to do more work with Steven Curtis Chapman and he joked that SCC won't return his phone calls. SCC had written a song based on a sentence that Brett had said to Faye after he got back from Iraq, it is amazing and it may be on SCC's next CD. (October) -doesn't fit on Clay's CD.

Clay said he puts one out ever year and it takes me five years.

Asked if he would do a Christian CD and he said he would like to do it someday but label would not support it.

Asked about Kimmel and they each have a poster of each other over each other's bed. Kimmel is going to be doing something for BAF at the end of the year.

Asked him if BAF galas would be in Raleigh, he said No, they will look at other cities. Talked to him about the 100 camps goal. Yes, but look how much money we raised at Raleigh Gala when all I had to do is whore myself out.

Asked if fans could help with label, he said good question....No, just buy it even if is crap.

He answered questions about his leg and arm hair but swore them to secrecy.

I see he wore the purple Fifty2Thirty shirt again.  He must like that one.  Or maybe he just likes purple.  bigsmile !!

CH Scarlett got busted.  Not kicked out though, but will be if she clacks any more.  Camera nazis....

They are recording audio though.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »

No concert tomorrow.

There is stubble.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2007, 06:32:06 PM »

We're back!

A Thousand Days

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2007, 06:32:37 PM »

Somebody from the meet and greet said they asked him what fans could do to support the next CD, and he said that was

very nice of her to ask, but just to buy it, even if it's crappy.  ( shock ) He said he and the label are on the same page right now,

as far as the next CD.

He said he doesn't really care for Back For More, thinks it is cheesy.
  rofl
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2007, 06:32:47 PM »

From CB Kitty4Clay :

They busted Scarlett for video taping... threatened to kick table out of the concert if they saw the camera again.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2007, 06:34:30 PM »

From CB Kitty4Clay :

They busted Scarlett for video taping... threatened to kick table out of the concert if they saw the camera again.

OUCH!   Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2007, 06:37:37 PM »

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »

Measure of a Man

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2007, 06:45:30 PM »

I really really love "MOAM" with th orchestra .. really

Did Quiana do the high note in "A Thousand Days" ?? I missed that part ...

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:13 PM »

that was from the first album we put out 4 years ago now, that was from the album we put out in 2004, and this year we didnt do nothin at all, cept I put my feet on peoples seats on airplanes, put my hand over peoples mouth. Put an album out in 2006, and this song were doing now sort of became my favorite to perform from that album.

Without You

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »

I turned my phone off for the second half of tonight's concert.  I'm "saving myself" (too little, too late) for Monday night at Freedom Hill! Clapping Clapping bigsmile

I am hyped, wired, and I have the attention span of a gnat right now!  I can hardly wait to again be sitting in the audience at a Clay Aiken concert!  And to be with other Claymaniac friends!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2007, 06:50:32 PM »

I am glad someone saved themselves. Of course since I was at Frisco it was all a surprise, but LORD! If I had the option to wait ... I wouldn't. When it comes to Clay my willpower is zero.  bigsmile ROFLMAO

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2007, 06:52:53 PM »

so were having a hard time, first of all columbus symphony was nice enough to come out, give them a hand.

when we travel with a symphony its always hard, always really hard to find a fast song, with a symphony..cause with a symphony you think of ballads so often, its hard to find something for a symphony thats fast, not neccessarily something I would sing, but whats a fast song with a symphony

kitty rock??

whats a fast song that you guys play often?
remsy kortsecof

oh look at you? you think I didnt know he said that?

so with the exception of kortsecof and chaikowski and kenny loggins

I had a hard time finding songs that were fast, but jesse, he convinced me that it was possible, the problem is that when he found this song, Ive been having a hard time learning the words, now Im gonna need your help here, get out of your seats

he is coming out on the lawn

The Way You Make Me Feel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »

Meesa - I had all intentions to wait this year -- but when it comes to Clay I have absolutely no willpower.

Barb - Have a great time Monday night.  

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »

The Way You Make-a Me Feel....and he's in the audience....over the barrier and walking among the tables....

Everybody is singing along...
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »

I HAVE DOWNLOADED PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING THATS AVAILABLE. JOJOCT'S VIDEOS FROM LAST NIGHT ARE PHENOMENAL!! I WISH THE VENUES WOULD JUST LEAVE THE CAMERA'S ALONE. HOPE SLC OR SPOTLIGHTLOVER ARE THERE TONIGHT TO GET THE CLACK WE NEED.
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND CONCERTS, AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR THEM TO SHARE!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »

Clay just came up and sang to Debk from the Bolt babes board during that song

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »

I HAVE DOWNLOADED PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING THATS AVAILABLE. JOJOCT'S VIDEOS FROM LAST NIGHT ARE PHENOMENAL!! I WISH THE VENUES WOULD JUST LEAVE THE CAMERA'S ALONE. HOPE SLC OR SPOTLIGHTLOVER ARE THERE TONIGHT TO GET THE CLACK WE NEED.
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND CONCERTS, AND THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR THEM TO SHARE!

So true.  It's also a way for those of us fortunate enough to have attended a concert to relive it over and over.   bigsmile

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2007, 06:57:42 PM »

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....I'm not really that cool!  I know it's hard to believe, right Quiana? 

We have such a great orchestra like the Columbus Symphony here, so I thought let's go back and find the upbeat fast songs

that are a part  of the fabric of America!  I thought if I can sing songs like that, I might be cool.  And if I can dance, I might be cool.....

I.like.big.butts and I.can.not.lie!  Laughing
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »

Classics Medley

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx