gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:35:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 405
Total: 405

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/21/07 :: On the lawn in Columbus!  (Read 23235 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

Every Time You Go Away

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 05:47:38 PM »

Does anybody else find that his voice is getting stronger every night? Seems the more people the better he gets. A true entertainer.
             wow

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »

OH MY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 05:51:07 PM »

West Wing Theme

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »

I love the tv show theme songs, cause when I was younger they always had tv show theme songs, and they had such a great melody, now it goes straight into commercial and you have no theme songs at all. The most embarressing story for me is I was auditioning for this show..survivor..no, american idol..when I was auditioning you had to stand in line for awhile, now they jsut get to get in the building, but we had to wait in line. I auditioned in charlotte and got cut,and I said I aint getting cut the first day.

I went to the show in atlanta and said I need to be prepared this time, I had 5 or 6 songs in my head and said I need to be prepared this time "you had songs planned didnt you" "no"

everyone was singing their songs on the street, so I could have stolen one, but no...everyone was singing their songs and I wanted to hold my cards close (did the NY city song, and always and forever)

I had all these songs in my head and I was so prepared, but when I got in the room I was scared to death, nobody had went through everyone had been cut, so I was scared to death and when I walked in the room here is the problem, instead of any of the songs that I had planned to sing, I asked God(something about showing "me" ?) and this is what he did...

Perfect Strangers Theme

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »

they stopped me, said can you sing something else? that was stupid! that was the theme songs from perfect strangers with balki, but when you think of theme songs you think "this is stupid" but I got pretty far! but they are good songs, and they get stuck in your head.

this table that didnt eat their food got really excited when I started talking about tv

TV Themes Medley

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 06:01:27 PM »

Does anybody else find that his voice is getting stronger every night? Seems the more people the better he gets. A true entertainer.
             wow

Bev, his tours are always like that -- he usually gains in vocal prowess as the tour progresses.  bigsmile

Are you alright Miss Glory? 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »

The OFC is reporting easel and cue cards...

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 06:03:45 PM »

NOPE NEVER BE ALRIGHT AGAIN wow PAMELA THANKS FOR ASKING

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »

wave    Hi Everyone

Pamela - I had your misfortune tonight.  Just as the cellcert started my brother called and he doesn't know when to hang up.  He always calls when I'm trying to watch a movie--but I'm going to have to talk to him about interrupting my Clay time.   Laughing     Laughing

Saw that the place is very crowded tonight.  Great that he's getting bigger crowds the last couple of nights.  

Gotta go back and see what has happened.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 06:05:59 PM »

I love tv, I need to go watch tv right now. Jericho, thats what we need...jericho.

Why do you get all the good theme songs? jeffersons theme song for example. Lets all quack?? lol thats what it sounded like to me.

These Open Arms

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2007, 06:09:39 PM »

we're gonna take a break in just a second here

(boo) we'll be back

cause ya know, weve been drinking and there are only 2 toilets around here,

15 minutes, 15 minutes...quiana parler is gonna be singing, and then were gonna take a 15 minute break

Quiana - When the Lights Go Down

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2007, 06:12:27 PM »

OK I CANNOT BELEIVE I CAN HEAR HIM SO CLEARLY TONIGHT. GLAD HE HAS NOT JUST US THERE FRESH MEAT lmao lmao IS ALWAYS GOOD.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »

Intermission

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »

The cellcerter said it looks like he got a haircut and the bangs are slightly crooked.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »

Security very tight, nabbing people with cameras, clack will be difficult.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2007, 06:21:06 PM »

Has he got stubble? Me likes me some stubble... Purple Banana

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »

I'll ask.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »

IS THERE A CONCERT SUNDAY.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2007, 06:23:55 PM »

From CH cellstream via CDB
Meet and Greet report from Beagle3

Tan pants that he had cut off at the knee-ragged

Purple Fifty2thirty shirt, lots of stubble, can't remember hair.

one girl asked him if he would like to do more work with Steven Curtis Chapman and he joked that SCC won't return his phone calls. SCC had written a song based on a sentence that Brett had said to Faye after he got back from Iraq, it is amazing and it may be on SCC's next CD. (October) -doesn't fit on Clay's CD.

Clay said he puts one out ever year and it takes me five years.

Asked if he would do a Christian CD and he said he would like to do it someday but label would not support it.

Asked about Kimmel and they each have a poster of each other over each other's bed. Kimmel is going to be doing something for BAF at the end of the year.

Asked him if BAF galas would be in Raleigh, he said No, they will look at other cities. Talked to him about the 100 camps goal. Yes, but look how much money we raised at Raleigh Gala when all I had to do is whore myself out.

Asked if fans could help with label, he said good question....No, just buy it even if is crap.

He answered questions about his leg and arm hair but swore them to secrecy.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx