gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:49:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/19/07 :: The Canadians are representin' in Canandaigua!  (Read 28405 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »

Heather, thanks for your part in the cellcert tonight.  Those two songs are very, very special and I'm glad you have more willpower than I do.   bigsmile

Let's put it this way, I hope I don't react to Lover All Alone the way I did the first time I heard it when I hear it live.  If I do, I'll be a MESS!!

It's funny because I told Clandy tonight that I am normally fine with seeing/hearing things before, but this time I'm trying to keep those two basically unspoiled.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »

wave   Hey Philly -- are you still up on Cloud 9

Yes!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

Kudos to the girls, Jerome(??), Jamie, Jesse, Sean, the crew, orchestra (great sports)

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »

Because You Loved Me

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2007, 06:47:32 PM »

he said "I wanna get out of here before the weather gets bad" hehe, apparently its raining

we have been together for the past 4 years, quiana thinks she is the real classy one and angela thought she was the goofy one, but when we got backstage she realized that she was the classy one(huh?)

, Mary our tour manager

jamie she does the hair

jesse vargas, not only plays the piano but helped with all the arrangments you heard tonight

applaud for the philharmonic

(looong applause for them lol)
they are extremely talented, weve had lots of orchestras and they have really been great sports. when weve done something like this, theyve been great sports and did a great job so were lucky to have them

and YOU we like to go around the country and play with these amazing and talented people, especially with american idol and americas got talent, there is so much talent in america, and there is so much talent on this stage then there is in most record labels across the country.

angela is from charleston and plays in LA
jesse and sean play in NY
and I did a lot of stuff when I was growing up

community arts make(something) possible, and if you dont support your community by going to their shows year round, then the community arts program will fall,so its up to you. and there are plenty of you here tonight. If they arent here next year then we cant come back.
we like traveling across the country and we like seeing you, its been an amazing 4 years
we hope you have an amazing evening and(something I missed)

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »

Introducing the girls and everyone again ....

cheers ....

and he's gone.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2007, 06:52:19 PM »

That was great ladies, thanks so much for this cellcert.
It sounds to me like he's getting better every night.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »

Jerome had to tackle someone! It was some guy.   Paranoid

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »

Wow, I wonder what the guy was doing.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2007, 06:55:05 PM »

Jerome had to tackle someone trying to get to the stage. A man came down from the back and Jerome tackled him to the ground. Got security and took him away and he was saying "I'm sorry" It was a professional job by Jerome - Clay made a joke later about jerome being a quarterback. Guy wasn't hurt. Don't think he was a stalker but security didn't take any chances.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2007, 06:55:24 PM »

wave Sounds like a great concert/cellcert tonight. Thanks Meesa, Marilyn and Heather for the updates. OMG! New song that will be on the next album and it's upbeat. Hope we can hear it soon if he tries it out in concert. Fingers Crossed Yes that he's singing, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word. Can't wait to see that on clack.

One more night in NY. See ya tomorrow.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2007, 06:56:57 PM »

Yeah for Jerome!!!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »

when Clay was singing Lover All Alone

you could hear the rain in the background

and it just made the song so beautiful

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »

The guy was NOT trying to hurt Clay, just bring him a hat or something --re CH cellcerter

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2007, 06:59:02 PM »

THANK GOD FOR JEROME--JOB WELL DONE   Clapping      Clapping

Thanks for the cellcert tonight Meesa.  It seems like Clay is doing an outstanding job every night.  Hopefully, this will get him some new fans and some respect.

See you all next time and I'll try to be on time.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »

Thanks Meesa ~ Clapping

Great cellcert.  The RTM gang were at yet another GREAT concert ! 

Be back tomorrow night !  Purple Banana

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

wave  Thanks for the cell cert - they seem to be getting shorter (less pages), but then I have time to read them!  Clapping

Heather - have lots of fun on your trip!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Cellcerter at CV says that jojo, spot, and SLC were all there and at different areas, and that we will get Clack from all different angles.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »

Thanks Meesa for the cellcert!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »

Clay was wearing a hoodie and shorts in the busline and shook everyone's hands.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx