gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 101
Total: 101

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/17/07 :: Its THE MAN at The Mann!!  (Read 30917 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »

Howdy do, Thea! 

Hey JOHANNA!  How's my SoCal buddy doing this evening?  We need to start a countdown to Pala and the Greek!!!!!  Huggles

Oh Thea friend, every night I go to sleep thinking about each hour of it...I'm now configuring how I'm going to avoid jet lag in NC...ha, ha...every Clay hour counts...and I've got so many places to share with you...you just need to come for at least a dozen Clay performances so we can do it all...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »

The audience is very quiet during Lover All Alone.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2007, 07:06:51 PM »

The audience is very quiet during Lover All Alone.

That's a relief...

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2007, 07:07:38 PM »

I will see him in Michigan next Monday night ! 

WISCONSIN, you will be seeing him along with a number of other fun-loving, slightly crazy ladies from Michigan, Canada, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois and Florida!!!!!

THEA - Isn't my sense of timing on a thread pathetic??  I "wandered"!  But sure can't wait for Monday in Michigan! Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2007, 07:10:01 PM »

Because You Loved Me

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »

I hope you dont get hit by a bus after lol

if your in the area check out the orchestra, and thanking angie and quiana, something about the liberty bell..

its not just fun to go out on the road cause we get to see you guys, but also how much talent in the country,

check out the symphony, in the area and support them, if you dont then they go away and we dont want that to happen, so give them a round of applause.

thank you so much for allowing me to do this for the past 4 years, angela and quiana has been with me for 4 years now and jessie for 3 years and hes pretty good.

were gonna leave you tonight with this song

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »

I had to step away after Lover All Alone (it was the storm!) but here's what was said after...

Clay's voice just cracked and he said he was going through puberty. Then joked "I've been waiting all my life for this."

And I *think* he just said "And now I'm a man." LOL!

"Simon Cowell's an idiot." BWAH!

Because You Loved Me.....

Good Night Philadelpha!

Oh lordy....what a concert.  I wish I were there.  :waaah:

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »

The End Cry!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »

And we love you too, he said at the end of the song.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PaC
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2007, 07:14:22 PM »

Thank you to those who kept us "tourless fans" on the other side of Pennsylvania updated tonight.

He could stop by my yard and play a few tunes .......  bigsmile

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »

Thanks you all...these are just the best!...I wonder what brought on the Simon comment just now...not that I don't agree...interesting timing...is Clay a little more free to say what he really thinks?...like contractually more free...I surely wish!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2007, 07:16:19 PM »

Thanks to everybody who typed the red letters!

The cellcert sounded good!

This was a great concert !  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »

STORMS MUST HAVE CIRCLED AROUND THUNDERING & LIGHTNING AGAIN...RAINING VERY HARD...WILL CHECK BACK LATER TONIGHT TO SEE ALL THE CLACK..BYE FOR NOW...IT'S BEEN FUN....

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

HEY MISS THEA WISH I WAS GONNA SEE YA BUT RL GOT IN THE WAY.

Huggles  MISS GLORY I know that you have a lot on your plate these days.....I wish I were going to NC to see you and the gang, but RL got in the way for me, as well!  Wink

THEA - Isn't my sense of timing on a thread pathetic??  I "wandered"!  But sure can't wait for Monday in Michigan!

Not at all, BARBARA.  I came onto this thread 5 pages after you posted that!!!  Wink  And WOOHOO for Monday in Michigan!!!!!  Super Happy!!!

Oh Thea friend, every night I go to sleep thinking about each hour of it...I'm now configuring how I'm going to avoid jet lag in NC...ha, ha...every Clay hour counts...and I've got so many places to share with you...you just need to come for at least a dozen Clay performances so we can do it all...
I'm sure I'll make it out to CA on my "5 year plan", JOHANNA.  And after all, since I have my younger son living out in LA, I have an "official" excuse to come visit you and see the sights!!!  Huggles

Thanks for the cellcert, ladies.  Sorry I came in so late.  Thanks to HEATER, MEESA, PAMELA and those who helped to bring the cellcert to us!!!

LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:02 PM »

Thank you for a fun and great cellcert! Love you all Huggles
And Clay Aiken, we REALLY love you! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:06 PM »

Someone kept grabbing his foot when he was walking around the wall around the pit...Jerome was on top of it though...

Susy just called:  he was right in front of Susy and GWENN when he sang Because You Loved Me....Susy:  "OMG!"  He was

funny, full of energy, snarky, and in GREAT voice!  There is clack from several people... someone threw thongs up on stage? 

Hmm.  He gave them to Jesse?  rofl

There may not be much clack of the classics segment because everyone was dancing and singing.  In the audience!  Laughing 

He said Simon is an idiot (because he has passed on so much great talent, such as Quiana) and Quiana said "that will be all

over nonameblogger tomorrow!" 

Clay just shrugged.  ROFLMAO  LOVE.IT. 

pax: "Clay's voice was cracking a little after Angie sang, and he kept drinking water and saying he was going through

puberty...lol...then he took one last gulp and in a low voice said, "There...I'm a man."

BWAH!

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

wow What a concert! Thanks to all the ladies responsible for the great cellcert! Don't know what I'd do without them. Clapping

Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2007, 07:27:30 PM »

Susy just called me after Pamela. She is ecstatic!   Smile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

NYMom just told me Clay changed the words at the end of "Because You Loved Me". He was standing at the end of the catwalk and where he usually sings, "And you believed.......because you loved me" - tonight, he pointed to himself and sang, "And you MADE ME BELIEVE....because you loved me."

NYMom also said that during the line "Because You Loved Me" where it says, "Through the lies you were the truth" - he kind of shook his finger or something to emphasize the words, and the audience responded back to him.

HD was just talking to a security guard....He said it was a "perfect show and it's amazing when you keep an open mind.....he's a fantastic entertainer...."

I'm spent.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »

I'm spent.

Me too!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx