gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/6/07 :: Something's HAWT in Houston! *Spoilers Inside!*  (Read 90202 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 05:09:35 PM »

I'm on the conference call now - all by myself Laughing The concert doesn't start until 8:30, I'm not sure when Frankie will be calling in but we started the call early to make sure everyone had a chance to get on and muted before she did call.

Remember that if there are issues on her end such as venue policy or cell connection then we won't be able to do the call and we'll just do the cellcert on the board like we usually do.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 05:12:07 PM »

I'm on the conference call now - all by myself Laughing The concert doesn't start until 8:30, I'm not sure when Frankie will be calling in but we started the call early to make sure everyone had a chance to get on and muted before she did call.

Remember that if there are issues on her end such as venue policy or cell connection then we won't be able to do the call and we'll just do the cellcert on the board like we usually do.

Michelle
Im on there now.. 

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 05:12:24 PM »

Have I mentioned lately how much I dislike AT&T Since they took over Cingular my service has been craptastic. Like right now for instance, if I move my head an inch in either direction while holding the phone my signal goes out.

GRRRR!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2007, 05:12:59 PM »

OKIE DOKIE MICHELE.  I AM WAITING A FEW MORE MINUTES AS IT WILL COST ME SOME MINUTES UNTIL AFTER 9:00.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »

wave wave wave

I won't be able to stay with y'all the whole time, but wanted to tell you that Frankie just called, and she will be calling in in a few minutes.  She said the seats are BETTER than they thought, and all is wonderful.   wheee  She sounded VERY excited, and said she would do the best she can to make this call come through.

She also said she would hang up during the intermission, so everyone wouldn't have to be on the phone that whole time, and she would call right back after the intermission.

WOOHOO!!!!  Here we go!!!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »

Michelle
Im on there now.. 
SO WHAT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »

HEY WOODY.  I KNOW I TALKED TO FRANKIE EARLIER AND SHE WAS SO DARN EXCITED.  I THINK SHE IS GOING TO TRY FOR THE BUSES AFTER THE SHOW.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »

Michelle
Im on there now.. 

So buttons.    Nener nener!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:29 PM »

GEE WHERE IS EVERYONE TONIGHT.  IT ISN'T DATE NIGHT IS IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »

Is it completely quiet for anyone else thats on the conference call??? Paranoid

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »

Reminder about muting, it is different on different phones. It could be any of the following:

"6"
"*6"
"#6"

Whichever one it is for you the system will say "You are now muted" when it works. So if you try one and don't hear that, try another one  Paranoid

To UNmute press the same thing you did to mute.

Also, Susy won't be on the call until after 9pm so I'll be doing my best to troubleshoot and help everyone out. I'm not muted at the moment so I can help, so I'm sorry if you hear Moonshot vying for my attention. I'll mute at concert time.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 05:16:03 PM »

Michelle
Im on there now.. 

DID YOU PUT YOURSELF ON MUTE.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 05:17:07 PM »

NO THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »

bigsmile

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 05:17:45 PM »

Michelle
Im on there now.. 

DID YOU PUT YOURSELF ON MUTE.

There isnt a mute button created to do that yet.. Laughing

Thanks michelle!
for some reason all I had to do was only push the number 6

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

HELLO I WILL TRY AGAIN IT WAS GREAT HEARING ALL OF YOU LAST TIME TALK AT ONCE REAL INFORMATIVE, NO CLAY JUST US. lmao lmao

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2007, 05:18:27 PM »

You are fresh tonight.. Naughty 

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »

Thanks michelle!
for some reason all I had to do was only push the number 6

That is all I had to do as well. Are you on a cell? It might be different for cells and landlines, or it might be by state, or it might be completely random! Who knows!  Laughing

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 05:19:19 PM »

TAMMY, ALL I HAD TO DO THE OTHER NIGHT WAS PUSH 6.  NOTHING ELSE.  I AM WAITING A WEE BIT LONGER.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »

You are fresh tonight.. Naughty 
YEP I WAS ITCHY ALL DAY AND BORED.  MY HOUSE IS SO CLEAN THAT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE LEFT TO CLEAN.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx