gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:20:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert 7/6/07 :: Something's HAWT in Houston! *Spoilers Inside!*  (Read 90797 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #520 on: July 06, 2007, 08:43:12 PM »

Hi Angela,...I can't hardly wait until the Cary Concert...the weather worries me though..Mon. &
  Tues. it is suppose to be 99 in  Raleigh, with the humidity,who knows what it will be like....
   Hopefully it will get cooler before then.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #521 on: July 06, 2007, 08:49:15 PM »

GOODNESS PAMELA....LOOK I HAVE 55 POSTS ...WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #522 on: July 06, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »

Try Plus 40,000 posts... Paranoid
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2007, 09:30:13 PM »

It's amazing how they add up mimi!!  Right Philly girl?!?!  Laughing
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #524 on: July 06, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »

GREAT HAWT pictures up at CH..That Man is something else ...Be still my HEART!!!!!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #525 on: July 06, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »

It's amazing how they add up mimi!!  Right Philly girl?!?!  Laughing

Haven't a clue... ROFLMAO
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #526 on: July 06, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »

©dc4clay
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #527 on: July 06, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »

©Farouche
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #528 on: July 06, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »

OH MY GOSH !!!  THERE IS EVEN A VIDEO OF LAL (by spotlighter) THAT IS TO DIE FOR, IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY......

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #529 on: July 06, 2007, 09:50:22 PM »

©invisibleson
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #530 on: July 06, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

©snowdrop
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #531 on: July 06, 2007, 10:32:26 PM »

Hello from Houston!

Wow!  What a great concert!  It felt so different from the one in Frisco.  Beautiful auditorium instead of a soccerfield and longer with more songs and chitchat from Chatty Clay!!  He still talks so fast it's hard to understand him.  We learned after we got back to the hotel that he did come out briefly to "touch" hands of a line of fans.  No buses for the first 3 concerts, but it's nice to know he's still doing the "walk the line" thing.  So Kat, you may get to touch his hand in Tulsa!!

I thought Clay looked really good.  I had JoAnn's binoculars for half the concert even though we had good seats.  I liked his hair;  kind of layered and not as red as Frisco!  He had on a light pink shirt with a beige jacket with light blue lines in blocks;  blue jeans, and JoAnn said striped socks (I never saw them) and ??suede?? looking shoes.

Lorainne,
It was good to hear your voice again.  I kind of "horned" in on your conversation with Frankie. bigsmile

Pepe,
I was going to call you from the pre-party but it started getting really noisy!  Talk to you soon. Hug

What fun to see Frankie and her daughter, Amy, Bozena and Dudley, Kris and Krista, Marilyn and Meesa again, too.   We had a nice visit when we checked into the Hyatt and we got together after the concert, too.  We did not see Colleen, but hope she was at the concert.

More later and I'll post some Claymaniac pictures. 

Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  Still no M&G picture!! Paranoid  I saw someone I met from the Chastain (Atlanta) concert and she said she had a Houston M&G.  She said it sounded just like the Frisco M&G.  A group setting with Clay and individual pictures.

PS2:  At the hotel, too I visited with the Louisiana Clay fans and also the KC Clay fans.   I also got to visit with Dale from Jacksonville, FL.  I haven't seen her for a few years and it was great to see her again.  It's fun to see people you haven't seen for a while.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2007, 06:11:58 AM »

Prissy - it sure sounded wonderful.  The cellcert conference wasn't the best but heck at least I knew Clay was at the other end.  Enjoy my friend and catch you this evening.  It was so good to hear you as well. Huggles  Give everyone my love.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2007, 06:18:17 AM »

Just watched "Everything I Have" from last night. I love that song and am so glad he's singing it live, I can't wait to see/hear it for myself instead of just on video. I did notice, however, that the Aiken Random Lyric Generator kicked in during the chorus.  Wink

And a HUGE THANK YOU to whatever Powers That Be that had Angela sing "Like A Virgin" instead of Clay doing Keith's version. While he did the imitation well and it was kinda funny, that song just makes me cringe.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2007, 06:30:52 AM »

And a HUGE THANK YOU to whatever Powers That Be that had Angela sing "Like A Virgin" instead of Clay doing Keith's version. While he did the imitation well and it was kinda funny, that song just makes me cringe.

AMEN, MICHELLE.   Clapping Huggles

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #535 on: July 07, 2007, 08:00:36 AM »

Clay said his shirt was too big.  He kept his jacket on the whole time.

He's a trip.  Some performers try on the stuff they plan to wear before they actually go out onstage. Laughing

He's such a rebel.    Reminds me of that story I know I've told twenty times about him being late for a Hometown Connection show.  Evidently, he forgot his 'show' shoes.  So, he asked if anyone in the audience would loan him their shoes for the show.  Someone did. 

ROFLMAO

BWAH!   rofl 

That's the funniest story I've heard in a long time!  How fortunate for him there are other people in the world with ginormous feet attending his shows.   Laughing

I'm needy today with lots of questions.........

(1)  "The Way You Make Me Feel" ???......Do I know this song?  Where is it from, and apparently someone with the initials MJ sings it?  HELP!

(2)  "When the Lights Go Down" ???......I don't know this one either.

(3)  What is this "5th grader" show?  A game show?  Do celebrities appear on it?  Can I watch it on basic cable or is it on one of those fancy channels?

(4)  Is it just me or was his hair red in Frisco, but brown in Houston?   scratch

Unlike many in the fandom, I'm not a huge fan of LAL....it's way too sad and personal and overwhelms my soul with sorrow.  I saw the YOUTUBE footage of the Houston performance and it just blew me away.   He nailed it and managed to invade the privacy of my deepest and personal emotions.   Paranoid   He's good, REALLY good!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:05 AM »

I think it was alsmost too emotional for Clay. I noticed some emotions on his face I hadn;t seen fefore, It took him a minute to recover,
Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2007, 09:23:25 AM »

I think it was alsmost too emotional for Clay. I noticed some emotions on his face I hadn;t seen fefore, It took him a minute to recover,
Bev
There did seem to be something going on there, huh? And he turned away from the audience shortly after he started the song. Did the whole thing in profile. Hm.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2007, 09:44:42 AM »

I'm needy today with lots of questions.........

(1)  "The Way You Make Me Feel" ???......Do I know this song?  Where is it from, and apparently someone with the initials MJ sings it?  HELP!

Michael Jackson sang that song, I believe it is from the "Bad" album. Here are the LYRICS

(2)  "When the Lights Go Down" ???......I don't know this one either.

I think it is a Faith Hill song off her "Cry" album. Here are the LYRICS

(3)  What is this "5th grader" show?  A game show?  Do celebrities appear on it?  Can I watch it on basic cable or is it on one of those fancy channels?

It is the new Jeff Foxworthy game show. It is on Fox, Thursdays at 8pm. Adults answer basic questions from 1st grade - 5th grade lessons. There is a "classroom" of 5th graders that answer as well. They haven't had celebrities on it yet but you know every game show eventually has a celebrity show.

(4)  Is it just me or was his hair red in Frisco, but brown in Houston?   scratch

Totally possible! Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2007, 09:48:05 AM »

Totally possible!
Here are the LYR--

Oh, sorry. 'Got carried away. blush

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx