gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:14:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs Tour Badges/New Logo!  (Read 6463 times)
ILClaymate
« on: June 28, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »

If you've been around ClayNation, you may have seen other boards that have members who have made custom badges that you can print (and laminate if you choose) to wear at our upcoming summer concerts.  If you would like to take a stab and be creative and come up with your own design for a Claymaniacs badge, please feel free to post your new creations here to share!  (hint hint...Marilyn...hint hint)  bigsmile

I have made a 2 sided printable badge using our NEW LOGO.  Purple Banana  Feel free to print both sides or just one if you choose.  If you choose both sides, you can laminate them both together, punch a hole and attach a string or lanyard.  More hints on laminating and such to follow.

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:23:22 PM »

AWESOME!!! I COPY IT WHEN I GET BACK TO MY GRANDMA'S!!!!

WHOOT WHOOT!!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

LOVE YA!
KAT Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

CLANDY !   

I love the new CM Logo ! high five

WOW!  Thanks for posting it and for promising us more hints on laminating and such Huggles

Very nice nametag side, too!  blush

GREAT NEW LOGO!  Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:35:52 AM »

Clandy...just fabulous!...Would there be any way to also make a larger version of the front and a variation of the back (excluding one's name etc) to have printed on a T - shirt?  Thank you and Marilyn for your terrific creativity and effort on our behalf.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »

HOWS THIS? CLICK TWICE

WHEN FOLDED, ITS 4 1/2 BY 4

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 11:12:49 AM »

A big thank you to Angela for creating our beautiful new logo!  Clapping  Not Worthy  Clapping

I love the badge, and it's unique in that we have the only round badge this year, as far as I know!  Thank you for sharing your creative talents!!

Marilyn your badge is awesome too!  Love the details....what a nice keepsake. Thank you too!!

Laminating - there are two types of laminating processes - heat seal and self adhesive.  If you have an OfficeMax or Staples nearby, take your printed badge and they will laminate it for you for a small charge.

Or, you can buy several sizes of self sealing laminating pouches at OfficeMax, Staples, Walmart, KMart, and I'm sure various other stores.  Instructions will be on the package, and no special equipment is required!  Be sure to leave a border around the badge when you cut it out if you will be punching a hole or attaching a lanyard clip of some sort.  Most of these stores also carry generic lanyards, or there is a BAF lanyard being offered on their website as well, if you are interested.

You can print the front and back of the badges on individual sheets of paper, cut them out and place them front and back before laminating. You may want to print the images on a heavier stock than regular 20# bond if you have those types of papers available.

Thanks again for the beeYOOteeful badges ladies!  And if anyone else gets bit by the creative bug....please share yours as well!

ILClaymate
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 04:36:45 PM »

Thanks Marilyn!  Clapping  Looks very good...I like your addition!  Smile
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »

I LOVE IT!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 05:31:32 PM »

alright i printed it! so y'all know what i look like so yeah!!!

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
claymazinvoice
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 07:40:32 PM »

VERY nice!!!!   Purple Banana
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx