gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:05:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants #100! ~ Still celebrating the "O" (Rated R)  (Read 148423 times)
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1960 on: July 25, 2007, 07:59:11 PM »

Philly ~ congrats...another milestone! 

Krista ~ pouncy hubby and my mom are at that game!  Too bad the Cards are losing. 

That is cool. But Nick didn't get to go? And I'll be nice and not say anything about the outcome.  Laughing

Philly, I read about the rivet jeans. They said that the shirt blew up and you could see them. 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1961 on: July 25, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

wave to Krista, Philly & Clandy!

How's everyone doing tonight? 

I can't stay too long, because I have an early morning meeting @ work tomorrow.... with my process improvement team.  And you all know how much I love mornings!     

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
franniek54
« Reply #1962 on: July 25, 2007, 08:05:08 PM »

I think these are the same jeans!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1963 on: July 25, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »

wave to Krista, Philly & Clandy!

How's everyone doing tonight? 

I can't stay too long, because I have an early morning meeting @ work tomorrow.... with my process improvement team.  And you all know how much I love mornings!     

I'm okay.... Smile

I too have go to bed early!!

Miss Frannie, that is some fine detective work there!! They're the same!
franniek54
« Reply #1964 on: July 25, 2007, 08:13:45 PM »

Philly, didn't you JUST turn over 40,000?  Guess it's all a blur at this point.  here's a little acknowledgement for ya.   confetti2

Does anybody else have post-partum depression?  Cry!   I want another concert SO BAD!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1965 on: July 25, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »

That is cool. But Nick didn't get to go? And I'll be nice and not say anything about the outcome.  Laughing

No, Nickers didn't get to go.  He was a little upset about it too.  My mom got a special package somewhere and was only able to get one extra ticket.  Since it was a late game, she decided to take hubby instead.  They won't get home now until about 2-3am.

Franniecakes ~ NICE job!!  Lovin' the diesels.  Love!

wave Hey Cindy!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1966 on: July 25, 2007, 08:16:32 PM »

Philly, didn't you JUST turn over 40,000?  Guess it's all a blur at this point.  here's a little acknowledgement for ya.   confetti2

Does anybody else have post-partum depression?  Cry!   I want another concert SO BAD!

Thanks! Huggles

Yep! I want another one too!

I can't go to Newark,  remodeling my home!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1967 on: July 25, 2007, 08:19:29 PM »

I think these are the same jeans!

But where are the rivets????  Must I go FISH....  Laughing 

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1968 on: July 25, 2007, 08:25:28 PM »

GAD.  I sooo want EVERYONE to come to Newark with me & Irene this Saturday. I miss you all so much.   Big Hug!

But hopefully, Irene can get lots of Good Clack this time.  She has 6th row seats!!!!        

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1969 on: July 25, 2007, 08:27:53 PM »

GAD.  I want sooo want EVERYONE to come to Newark with me & Irene this Saturday. I miss you all so much.   Big Hug!

But hopefully, Irene can get lots of Good Clack this time.  She has 6th row seats!!!!        

Yay for 6th row! 
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1970 on: July 25, 2007, 08:30:45 PM »

Fran, great job with the jeans. I hope he wears my favorite pair before the end of the tour  bigsmile.

And I want another concert too and I've been to 2. I wish I had been able to go to a later concert because he just gets better.

Clandy, I hope hubby had a good time. I wish I had been at the game.  Wink Sorry about the loss.  Paranoid

Cindy, find those rivets. 

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1971 on: July 25, 2007, 08:36:52 PM »

GAD.  I want sooo want EVERYONE to come to Newark with me & Irene this Saturday. I miss you all so much.   Big Hug!

Yay for 6th row! 

Please, please, please.... pray to St. Jude.    We really need to get camera's in this time & by the layout, from what I've heard, I think they may have a catwalk.        

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1972 on: July 25, 2007, 08:37:30 PM »

Yay for 6th row! 

Please, please, please.... pray to St. Jude.    We really need to get camera's in this time & by the layout, from what I've heard, I think they may have a catwalk.        

Will DO!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1973 on: July 25, 2007, 08:40:50 PM »

Well, even thought I'm not tired, I have to go to bed..

Here's something to dream about..

Really works for me!

May God Bless everyone and Nite Nite.. Huggles  off to bed

Love Ya

Philly
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1974 on: July 25, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »

Fran, great job with the jeans. I hope he wears my favorite pair before the end of the tour  bigsmile.

And I want another concert too and I've been to 2. I wish I had been able to go to a later concert because he just gets better.

Clandy, I hope hubby had a good time. I wish I had been at the game.  Wink Sorry about the loss.  Paranoid

You got it Krista!  I'm bringing my binocs lookie & will give Philly a FULL Aiken report during intermission.   

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1975 on: July 25, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »

Yes Cindy, you are on jeans patrol.  I hope you and Irene have a blast in those awesome seats. I'll be reading.

franniek54
« Reply #1976 on: July 25, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »

Come on cindy, let's go.

franniek54
« Reply #1977 on: July 25, 2007, 09:01:35 PM »

I wanna be in Quianna's skin for just one day and have him look at me like that!

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1978 on: July 25, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »

Or to be Angela.

franniek54
« Reply #1979 on: July 25, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

Holy crap!  explode
gfx