gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 397
Total: 397

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 99 (Rated R) Still Talkin' About the Hair!!!  (Read 184435 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« on: May 24, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

There are a couple additions to the intro information for the BLPT Mansion.  Please read through it before you proceed.  Thank ya!!!    wave

This is a thread for adults. Number 99!

If you are not an adult, please go somewhere else.

If you are an adult, you may make an informed choice to proceed or exit this thread at this time.

If you are Clay, the Claygirls adore you  and admire you and respect you. We are here to support you,  nurture our friendships and have fun while we crush on you!

We really can't help it you know; if you weren't so ding dang cute and terrifically talented it would be much easier to resist your charms....although we must admire we don't really try.

Claygirls vote for Clay, request Clay, buy Clay's CD and go see Clay in concert.  Because he is truly how you measure a man.  And he gives good Joyful Noise as well.

This is a linear style thread in which many topics are discussed. Some of these topics will contain adult references. If a topic makes you uncomfortable, please exit the thread at that time. If you question the appropriateness of anything on this thread, please PM me or a  moderator. Do not take it upon yourself to moderate this forum. That's our job, not yours.

It will be R-rated at times. Open mindedness is required, judgmentalism is not allowed.  Do not post on this thread if you do not relate to the subject matter. Intolerance will not be tolerated!  Bashers will be booted! 

And most importantly - while we all know that this talented man with the face of an angel can sometimes bring out the in us all, the biggest rule in the Mansion is The Golden Rule.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.  Rule of thumb:  Everything you need to know to be part of the BLPT, you learned in Kindergarten.  Play nice with all the kids in the sandbox, even the ones you don't always like, or you'll get a TIME OUT!   Wink

Please familiarize yourself with the thread before posting. All fun loving Claygirls are welcome, come on in and join us!

Please note: The Claygirls hereby certify that no cats were harmed in the making of this thread! OK Claygirls--have fun! And spread the love!

Thank-you!

If you have an open mind and enjoy a little lechery now and then, c'mon in and make yourself at home!!!!  Have fun!  Wink

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 09:47:32 AM »

JAN'S GALLERY  And a beautiful tribute to why we're all here.

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »

And, of course, the performance that started it all!

All hail the Emperor of the Black Leather Pants!   Not Worthy

And a huge Thank You to the President of the BLPT Mansion, our very own Philly!  We appreciate all you do for us, Madame President, and all the hours of lecherous fun you always bring.  Your Claygirls love you!  Not Worthy

WELCOME TO THE NEW MANSION!!!!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 09:50:34 AM »

And LadyC's first contribution to the new decor ...

He is extraordinary!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 09:57:17 AM »

I had to bring this over from the old Mansion, cuz ... well ... ain't it the truth?   Laughing

Good morning girls!  wave

Its AI5 finale day!  One year ago today began all that hair discussion and we haven't stopped talking about the hair yet. 

Man, I miss that hair!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 10:04:36 AM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 10:07:58 AM »

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 10:16:55 AM »

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:10 AM »

wave

NEW MANSION!!  wheee

LOVE THE NEW TITLE...

franniek54
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 10:56:48 AM »

the evolution of the hair

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23:58 AM »

WOO HOO! Nice job Lady C and I LUV Maxine! LOL  lmao

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 11:27:15 AM »

A little HOT summer nights!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »

Hey! We got a new home. 

Ok, AI6 finale. I will treat Jordin's win as AI did, as an afterthought. The idols this season were treated very poorly. Last night AI was more concerned by showing who they could get to be on there:  Gwen Stefani, Tony Bennett, Green Day. It should be about the kids and it wasn't. Sure some got to sing with people and that was great but overall I felt they were overshadowed. The hometowns of Jordin and Blake weren't shown. It was bad. They didn't talk to Jordin and Blake. It was like it wasn't their night.

But other than that, I did enjoy it. Kelly rocked, looked and sounded great. Carrie was great. Ruben did sound good. I miss him when I see him like that. I loved all the winners (except for Fantasia, who is on Broadway) coming back. That was nice.

Melinda was fabulous. She practically glowed singing with the Winans and Gladys Knight. Beautiful.

Now the less said about Clive Davis, the better. I felt it was all a dig at Kelly when he went on and on about the professional songwriters and producers. Just come on and talk about how well the CDs are doing and move on. Poor Taylor and Katherine received a backhanded compliment. I just didn't like that part.

Ok, whew!  Laughing

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »

Anyone for a bite?  bigsmile

And just because it's so damn HOT!  Paranoid

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 11:46:59 AM »

Hey! We got a new home. 

Ok, whew!  Laughing

Couldn't agree more! I wasn't impressed with some of the guest stars, so it was wasted on me!
It was lack-luster and I actually dozed off for a few minutes while waiting for the announcement. Because the top three were so equally talented in their own ways, it really didn't matter to me which one took the title. To me, the sound was off in that studio or it was just so loud that none of them sounded great to me, not even my Kelly. They were OK in my estimation. Maybe they sounded better in person. I think we viewers get a different sound than the studio audience gets. Sometimes the background singers sound like they are off key and it affects the way the performer sounds. OK off the  soapbox and on to the tour. I'll be there with the whole family as usual!

But my tour of choice of course is the stud in the black leather pants!  You know, this guy!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
franniek54
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 11:57:45 AM »

The whole thing has just become too much of an extravaganza for my liking.  You're right Krista, it's not about the kids at all.

Now here's some hot stuff Shaikey

ILClaymate
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 12:11:04 PM »

wave 

Krista ~ pouncy and how do you really feel?  Super Happy!!!  JK!  I didn't watch last night and that is exactly the reason why.  Too much fluff.  Plus the fact I would have to watch Seacrest.  Laughing   You know what really irked me?  When they ran over 9pm...like they owned the network or something.  I'm glad I wasn't one who was looking forward to watching it on tape and then get to the end and not be able to see the winner.  Its one thing when a show runs over due to sporting events but a show like this when they have live shows every week should be able to end on time for those taping.  Ok, I'm done.  bigsmile

Nice decor Fran, Shaikey and all!

LadyKris ~ thanks for the new mansion!

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 12:11:59 PM »

Summer lovin'

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »

HI

THIS IS YOUR MIA
WANTED TO START THIS ONE WITH OUR NEW AMERICAN IDOL, JORDIN, WHO I THINK IS GOING TO BE A SMASH HIT!!!!

ALSO READY TO DO THE COOKBOOK COVER AND WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT GOING TO DO CLAY WITH HIS NEW SOUP BOWL HAIR DO.
THE ONLY THING HE HAS NOT DONE YET IS ; DRED LOCKS!!!!! NO, THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM DOING THOUGH, BUT I LIKE HIS HAIR A LITTLE MESSY, A LITTLE SPIKEY AND A LITTLE LONGER.
MY NEXT PROJECT. CROSS YOUR FINGERS THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CAPTURE OUR CLAY AT HIS BEST. CAN NEVER SEEM TO DO JUSTICE TO HIS DISARMING LOOKS.

WELL, HERE I GO.

JUST AN ADDED WORD,  BE GOOD!!!! Naughty Naughty Naughty

JEANNE AKA JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx