gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:36:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 19 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 229815 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1820 on: July 19, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »

Where is everybody? Doesn't the concert start at 7:30?

I'm waiting for it to start. I'm listening to the stream.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1821 on: July 19, 2007, 07:06:02 PM »

I checked the OFC's M&G list, but didn't see any Maniacs listed for upcoming concerts.

Has anyone here gotten a really cool email today? bigsmile Fingers Crossed

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1822 on: July 19, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »

I checked the OFC's M&G list, but didn't see any Maniacs listed for upcoming concerts.

Has anyone here gotten a really cool email today? bigsmile Fingers Crossed

Yes!

MY BOYFRIEND
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1823 on: July 19, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »

Neh. Not really. I got a few e-mails from Ericka though. She's not going to make it to Asheville, but is definitely going to Vegas with Marilyn, Beverly and me!  Super Happy!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1824 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »

Ahh, very nice,  Philly!

It looks like you two were having fun. bigsmile

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1825 on: July 19, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »

I saw Gwenn's picture, too. Beautiful! Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1826 on: July 19, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »

I'm sending more Frisco clack to Clack Unlimited and the CH and CV vaults, so look for my Frisco GBTUSA to be there in the morning. I'll send more this weekend. My Classics vid is already vaulted if you would like to download it. And my Houston busline video.

I will post the link in the tour pics/clack thread too, Pamela.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1827 on: July 20, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

Theresa, that's a great picture!  You both look adorable!  I love me some "natural Clay"!

Sunny, where did you see Gwenn's picture? 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #1828 on: July 20, 2007, 04:41:52 AM »

Bear with me ladies. this is my recap of what happened at the concert in Syracuse july 18.but I type very slow so please be patient. My husband and I drove to Syracuse from Montreal.( this is hubby's first to see Clay!). It took us 4 hours to dreive there but it was pleasant because it was a gorgeous day. 2 and a half hour later,we got to the US border. The custom officer said "are you Canadian citizen"? My hubby said "yes"." Where are you going?". To Syracuse, he said. "For how long"she said. "Just over night" he said. "What are you going to do there?" she said, " to see Clay Aiken concert" he said. She said "a what?" "a Clay Aiken concert" a little louder. She laughed and then she said " I thought that's what you said. Do you have anything to declare? " (Yeah ....like my love for Clay Aiken ! I thought). My hubby said "no". "Off you go enjoy your day" she said. Now we're on the same land where Clay is!!!!!!. We met my husband's cousin who lives in Syracuse and she was the one who arranged for our hotel to stay in. We met for dinner at 5 pm. at a restaurant ( can't remember the name ). I was carrying my book Learning to Sing  just in case I tripped over Clay he might sign it and she said you will carry that? she is not a fan of Clay. She said she likes Carry Underwood and i thought yeah carry all the Wood you like I'll stick to Clay. Not long after we're seated, in walked 6 ladies . They looked like Clay fans so I got up and went to their table and asked if they were going to see Clay and they all said yes. they were also in Philadelphia the night before and that they're going to canandaigua after for the next show and on to the next. they're from the Clay board. I said I'm from Claymaniacs. We chatted a bit and no they did not get the M&G either. so, fast forward to the show. Big turn out. Good location from where my hubby and I where sitting. Lots of young ladies, contrary to Clay hater's belief that Clay's fans are old and gray(lots of them are dyed including mine) My book was attracting lots of attention, And I said to one who inquired I was just hoping to get it signed by Clay. One person said he only give authograph at meet and greet. That should be enough for me to give up but I did not. the whole show was very entertaining as you know from the cellcert but I must say I admire you ladies heading the cellcert from the venue because for me I was in the world of my own watching Clay. I did not even get up to go to the restroom during the intermission in case I miss some thing related to Clay. When he sang the last song Because You Love Me, Mothers and daugthers in front of me embraced and swayed to the song it was so heartwarming. At the end, we're outside and I asked my husband if we could stay to see Clay come out and he said we'll do whatever you want . By the way he enjoyed the concert to his surprise. So Jerome was outside organizing every one to the bus and I called to him and asked him if he could take my book to Clay to sign and he looked at me sympathytically and said I can't do that sorry.( that did not make me give up). So after along while he got us all lined up single file but I stayed close to the bus which was across the street, my husband behind me. The crowd was around the building all very respectful of the space allowed for Clay. We must have waited for nearly an hour or longer then I heared commotion and all of a sudden there's Clay like a wind passing arms outstreached thanking everyone for coming and when he got to me I yelled Clay please sign my book but he did not even hear me and he was whisked to the bus and gone.!!!!!So my husband said "give me your book and your pen and off he crossed the street to the bus and spoke to Jerome. I saw Jerome laughed a little and said something and he's gone again inside the theatre. So my husband motioned for me to come so I ran across and some of the fans followed me. I said to him "what?" and he said Jerome said wait here. We must have waited for an eternity and then I saw Jerome picked up a duffle bag and went inside the theatre again for another longggggg minutes. Then the driver got on the bus and looked like they're ready to take off, the security removed the barricade in front of the bus and I thought they won't leave Jerome is still not back. and then Jerome appeared all changed to a white tee shirt, shorts and carrying his suit on one hand that he was wearing a while ago. He got to the front of the bus door and I heared my husband said MR. Jerome ! He looked at my husband and my husband said you told me to wait here.He said oh yeah and took the book from my husband and went inside the bus!!!! so I jumped in glee ...at this point everyone around me were getting excited and waiting to see the outcome of this little drama. After some very long  long long minutes Jerome came out handed the book to my husband which I quickly grabbed away from him . Jerome turned around and went inside the bus so fast I don't know if he heared me said Thank you. So I quickly opened my book to look ....NO SIGNATURE!....second page.... NONE... checked the back of the book....NONE.... He did not sign it!!!! at this point  I could feel the feeling of let down of the people around me.... and then I opened the third page.... and there it was!!!! the page where Clay's  picture was , accross the page on top of LEARNING TO SING is inscribed USE YOUR VOICE -CLAY AIKEN! All of a sudden, a calmness blanketted over me, every one around me were cheering feeling as happy as I was ,looking at the signature, someone said my husband is so nice to do this for me ,we hugged. I have seen Clay 5x now and the previous4 ,at the end of the concert I got very sad not knowing if I will see him again and when. This time him signing my book made me feel  that Clay is real, he touched my pen, to sign my book!!!!!. On the way back to our hotel, I asked my husband what did he say to Jerome And he said " mr. Jerome we came all the way from Montreal, my wife is a huge Clay fan, and if I don't get Clay's signature in this book, she said for me not to come home! and that's when I saw Jerome laughed and said "wait here".  Now I must go, put splints on my fingers and hope I can golf tomorrow. Lmatheson.
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #1829 on: July 20, 2007, 05:13:05 AM »

That was a great story LMatheson! It was so nice when your husband went and talked to Jerome and got your book signed for you.
Thanks for sharing that.
Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1830 on: July 20, 2007, 06:50:33 AM »

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/aikenseeker/More%20Bucky/?action=view&current=GwennClay.jpg

THANKS TO SUSY.  I AM TRYING TO MAKE AN AVIE WITH IT.  GOD KNOWS IF I CAN DO THIS.  I HAVE TECH ISSUES.  OY.

GWENN

ETA--I TRIED.  IT WON'T WORK.  CAN SOMEONE DO THIS FOR ME? Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #1831 on: July 20, 2007, 06:58:03 AM »

wow  That's really a GREAT picture Gwenn!!

If it was me I think I'd have a copy hung in every room, and on my sun visor in the car. Smile

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1832 on: July 20, 2007, 07:00:08 AM »

WORKING ON IT, BEV.   bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile  THANKS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1833 on: July 20, 2007, 07:05:52 AM »

Gwenn, what a great pic!!! Super Happy!!!

Are you still reliving any moment like I am? bigsmile
ILClaymate
« Reply #1834 on: July 20, 2007, 07:16:40 AM »

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/aikenseeker/More%20Bucky/?action=view&current=GwennClay.jpg

THANKS TO SUSY.  I AM TRYING TO MAKE AN AVIE WITH IT.  GOD KNOWS IF I CAN DO THIS.  I HAVE TECH ISSUES.  OY.

GWENN

ETA--I TRIED.  IT WON'T WORK.  CAN SOMEONE DO THIS FOR ME? Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

Gwenn ~ I can do it for you.  Can you forward me your email?  I can't get it to open with Susy's link.  Email me at ILClaymate@yahoo.com. 

ETA:  Nevermind...I got it to open.  I'll go change your avie.    What a cute couple!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1835 on: July 20, 2007, 07:23:54 AM »

Oh my, Gwenn, that's a great picture!  Adorable!!! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
ILClaymate
« Reply #1836 on: July 20, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »

Lolita ~ what a great story about your book in Syracuse.  Thanks so much for sharing it with us.  And your hubby sounds like a keeper for sure!  How nice of him to do that.  I'm going to copy your post in the Syracuse cellcert thread also so it will be archived there.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1837 on: July 20, 2007, 07:44:16 AM »

It really is a great picture Gwenn!

Morning Gang!

Do you know where I was this morning?

Yup, yup you guessed it!

Online at Borders to get my wrist band so I can get my copy of Harry at midnight!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm in the first group of 100 at our store that gets it!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1838 on: July 20, 2007, 09:31:07 AM »

THANKS. ANGELA.   Huggles Huggles  YOU DO GOOD WORK.  I DON'T THINK I WILL BE CHANGING MY AVIE ANY TIME SOON. Thud! bigsmile

YES, THERESA---I THINK ABOUT IT A LOT.  I AM STILL ON SUCH A HIGH THAT NOTHING SEEMS TO REALLY BOTHER ME MUCH.  AND I CAN STILL FEEL THAT STUBBLE ON MY CHEEK.   Thud! Thud!

I FEEL SO LUCKY.  I REALLY DO.

LOLITA--INCREDIBLE STORY.  GREAT HUSBAND AND AMAZING JEROME.  HE IS A GOOD PERSON.  EVERYONE AROUND CLAY SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PERSON.  GOOD KARMA AS JILL WOULD SAY.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1839 on: July 20, 2007, 10:01:01 AM »

THANKS. ANGELA.   Huggles Huggles  YOU DO GOOD WORK.  I DON'T THINK I WILL BE CHANGING MY AVIE ANY TIME SOON. Thud! bigsmile

YES, THERESA---I THINK ABOUT IT A LOT.  I AM STILL ON SUCH A HIGH THAT NOTHING SEEMS TO REALLY BOTHER ME MUCH.  AND I CAN STILL FEEL THAT STUBBLE ON MY CHEEK.   Thud! Thud!

I FEEL SO LUCKY.  I REALLY DO.

LOLITA--INCREDIBLE STORY.  GREAT HUSBAND AND AMAZING JEROME.  HE IS A GOOD PERSON.  EVERYONE AROUND CLAY SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PERSON.  GOOD KARMA AS JILL WOULD SAY.

GWENN

AND I CAN STILL FEEL HIS SOFT HANDS TOUCHING MINE....goo
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx