gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:32:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 19 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 231236 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1880 on: July 21, 2007, 10:51:43 AM »

IT IS SO STRANGE.  I AM STILL ON A HIGH.  NO ONE CAN SEEM TO ANNOY ME FOR LONG.  WHAT POWER THAT MAN HAS.   wow

BIL AND SIL COMING UP FROM THE SHORE TO CELEBRATE HER B'DAY.  STUPID DOGS.  WE COULD HAVE GONE THERE AND GONE TO THE BEACH.  IT IS A GORGEOUS DAY.  BUT ERICA HAS A BACHELORETTE PARTY AND SLEEPING OUT.  TOMORROW WE SEE TOBY KEITH.  WHAT A LET DOWN THAT WILL BE AFTER SEEING HRH.  BUT IT WILL BE FUN.

THEN NEWARK IN A WEEK.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  IT IS NEVER ENOUGH.  NEVER.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1881 on: July 21, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »

First things first:  throws cold water on Marilyn Bwah!!! Laughing

Always working, even on my day off.  ACK!  Laughing
Someone just asked, and he whipped it out, huh?

What an accommodating guy.
He's easy.  I always knew it.  Wink
Great recap Johanna, thanks for posting it.
You just gotta love that MR Jerome, eh Lolita? Congrats!
He seems to be very comfortable in these meet and greet settings lately doesn't he?
And on stage.  And in radio interviews.  And at the buses.  Don't you just love comfortable, talented, accomodating guys? 

Me too.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1882 on: July 21, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »

First things first:  throws cold water on Marilyn Bwah!!! Laughing

THANKS, I NEEDED THAT!

He seems to be very comfortable in these meet and greet settings lately doesn't he?
And on stage.  And in radio interviews.  And at the buses.  Don't you just love comfortable, talented, accomodating guys? 

Me too.

I AM LOVING THE NEW ATTITUDE CLAY-TAKES NO GUFF, BUT IS THERE FOR HIS FANS. AND SOMEHOW WATCHING HIM AT THESE CONCERTS, MY LOVE FOR HIM IS EXPANDING RAPIDLY.

(down, susy)

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1883 on: July 21, 2007, 03:59:46 PM »

Pauluka96 (Mary) just got back from a trip and found out she won a M & G for Sterling Heights!  Clapping

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1884 on: July 21, 2007, 04:00:47 PM »

wow wow I AM SO PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A FAN OF CLAY. FANTASTIC REVIEWS MAKES MAH HEART MELT. I LOVE HIM, DON'T YA'LL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1885 on: July 21, 2007, 05:00:10 PM »

wow wow I AM SO PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A FAN OF CLAY. FANTASTIC REVIEWS MAKES MAH HEART MELT. I LOVE HIM, DON'T YA'LL.

Yes!     Yep, I sure do

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1886 on: July 21, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »

Pauluka96 (Mary) just got back from a trip and found out she won a M & G for Sterling Heights!  Clapping

Fantastic!  Congrats Mary!!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #1887 on: July 21, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »

Don't you just love comfortable, talented, accomodating guys? 

Now if he's looking for a comfortable,talented REALLY ACCOMODATING girl.............

just give 'im my number..... bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
ILClaymate
« Reply #1888 on: July 21, 2007, 10:24:59 PM »

Awesome!!  Congrats Mary!  We needed another Claymaniac to add to the list!  Purple Banana
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1889 on: July 22, 2007, 06:42:31 AM »

Clandy, y'all won!  Congrats to Nick!  Love the avie!  Clapping

I love all the m&gs folks are getting.  We will soon need a seperate section just for m&g stories and pics.  Actually, that's not a bad idea!

Morning everyone.... lotsa coffee

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1890 on: July 22, 2007, 07:03:27 AM »

MORNING-----

IT IS A GLORIOUS DAY HERE.  NOT TOO HOT.   Purple Banana Purple Banana  SEEING TOBY KEITH TONIGHT.  I LIKE HIS MUSIC.  HE AIN'T NO COMPETITION FOR CLAY, THOUGH.

CONGRATS TO MARY.  YOU WILL HAVE SUCH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE.   Huggles

HAVE THEIR BEEN ANY MEDIA REVIEWS OF THE CONCERT?  I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OTHER THAN SYRACUSE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1891 on: July 22, 2007, 07:32:18 AM »

GWENN, I just put one for Columbus in the cellcert thread.

Have fun with Toby tonight! 
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1892 on: July 22, 2007, 10:18:13 AM »

From the CH:

Quote from: Notacanuck
From the blogosphere:
The Coolest Concert I Have Ever Been To

First of all, I have been to many concerts in my day. I have seen Run DMC, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, EPMD, the Beastie Boys, Technotronic, Tone Loc, Ice T, NWA, Biz Markie, Whodini, Tech N9ne and many others. On the rock side, I have seen Duran Duran, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Queensryche, Dream Theater and probably some others that I have forgotten.

I have pretty much enjoyed, to a greater or lesser degree, every concert that I have been to. The thing is...nothing exciting really happened at any of them. That changed last night.

Last night I took my wife to see Clay Aiken down in Columbus. I was looking forward to spending the night with my wife and seeing her happy at being able to see her idol (no pun intended). I must admit that I wasn't all that hyped at the thought of seeing the show. Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't that I didn't want to go, it's just that I wasn't enthusiastic about it. I actually think Clay is a great singer, but he isn't really my cup of tea. My wife, however, was very excited about going.

Clay came out to perform, right on time, at 8:15. He started to sing some of his regular fare and I was thinking it was sorta boring. After a couple of songs, he took a break from singing and started talking and making jokes. He joked with the crowd and made fun of the venue and I started to really get into it. He was very funny and extremely likable. No wonder my wife likes him. Anyway, I began to really get into the show at that point and I was very glad I went. Later, he made fun of himself for "not being cool enough" and playfully attempted to remedy it by singing covers of Baby Got Back, Bringing Sexy Back and, believe it or not...You Down with OPP! If you weren't there, it might sound corny, but it wasn't. It was done to be funny and it was very entertaining. He also has one hell of a voice.

After the show, Lynda and I went over to wait by the tour bus. We were simply hoping to catch a glimpse of him before he left.  We had no idea what we were in for.

We found out that Clay actually likes to personally meet the fans that take the time to wait for him after his shows. What other major artist does that? The problem is that there were a lot of fans waiting for him. Apparently, a lot more than they are accustomed to dealing with. The security guards spent nearly thirty minutes discussing the logistics of the problem of how to arrange it to allow so many people to meet Clay in person. They finally had the entire crowd of remaining fans (about 2,500 people) line up single-file around the entire facility. We were lined up through the parking lots, sidewalks, lawn...everywhere! I had never seen anything like it before. All done just to make his fans happy. Wow! This alone was one of the coolest things I have ever witnessed. Please tell me one other artist to do such a thing for so many people?

Clay finally arrived, about an hour later, at the front of the line and proceeded to walk down the line of fans and shook every single person's hand. Lynda not only got to see and hear her favorite performer, but she got to shake his hand too. My wife was so happy you should have seen the look on her face. That was the coolest thing that ever happened at any concert I have been to!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1893 on: July 22, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »

Wow, someone new gets it. Thanks, Marilyn!

A man with a clue--I love it.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayfannj
UltimateFan

« Reply #1894 on: July 22, 2007, 02:07:51 PM »

A man with a clue--I love it.

WHERE...WHERE..... Paranoid Paranoid Paranoid

That GUY is not BOB, I hope!! Laughing

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

clayfannj
UltimateFan

« Reply #1895 on: July 22, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »

Congrats to those that are getting M&G's..  SAVOR the moment..and....

Keep spreading the joy...   Clapping

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1896 on: July 22, 2007, 02:34:31 PM »

If you are attending the Knoxville pre-party and have not left a message in the Knoxville thread, please do so ASAP. Thanks!
Knoxville thread

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1897 on: July 22, 2007, 04:18:03 PM »

Congratulations to all those who are winning Meet & Greets!  Can't wait for your recaps!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1898 on: July 22, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

Marilyn and I upgraded for Vegas!  Super Happy!!! 4th row!

If anyone wants to go to the Vegas show, we have extra tix for sale.  bigsmile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1899 on: July 22, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »

JUST BACK FROM TOBY KEITH.  THERE WERE 2 ACTS BEFORE HIM AND I THOUGHT I WOULD LOSE MY MIND.  LOUD, LOUD, LOUD.  ANNOYING, ANNOYING, AND ANNOYING.  TOBY WAS GREAT, BUT BY THEN, WE WERE EXYHAUSTED.  I SO APPRECIATE NO OPENING ACT FOR CLAY.

MY BEST FRIEND CAME WITH BARYY AND ME TO THIS CONCERT.  SHE HAD ATTENDED CLAY'S ON TUESDAY ALSO.  WITHOUT A DOUBT, SHE SAID, CLAY'S CONCERT WAS MORE FUN.  CLAY WAS BETTER AS A SINGER.  BETTER AS AN ENTERTAINER.  BUT TOBY HAS A BETTER SET OF ARMS.  HAD TO AGREE ON THAT ONE. 

BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LIVE CLAY.  18,000 SCREAMING PEOPLE DRINKING BEER AND EATING HOT DOGS JUST DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME AS 4,000 SCREAMING FOR CLAY.

HAD TO SHARE.  NEWARK---HERE WE COME.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx