gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:07:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 285
Total: 285

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: August 12 - Tennessee Theatre Knoxville TN - SOLD OUT!!  (Read 24880 times)
ILClaymate
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »

Clay Aiken, performing with a full orchestra
Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 8 p.m.

TENNESSEETHEATRE.COM CALENDAR

TICKETS - TICKETS.COM

Ticket Info:
Tickets are $49.75 and $69, plus applicable service fees. 
Tickets go on sale Friday, April 27, 10 a.m.
Tickets available at all Tickets Unlimited Outlets, by phone at 865-656-4444, online, or at the Theatre's Clinch Avenue Box Office Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.

SEATING CHART

Doors open at 7 p.m.

Knoxville Maniacs
Pamela
Pamelas Mom
Marilyn
Meesa (KSChristian4Clay)
Clandy (ILClaymate)
Heather (heater)
Debbie (NCSandHillsDeb)
Lainey
Loopy
Sarah (Sjlogghe)
Barbara (Wisconsinmaniac)
Molly (Invisible Touch)
Barb (Grammaof6)
JoAnn (joannmoody) + mom Jennie
Prissy + hubby Skip
Frankie (fhmmany2) + hubby Lewis
Debbie (woodstock854)
Diane (Glory)

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 07:24:01 AM »

Clay in East Tennessee?!?!?!  EEEEEEEE!!  That's my homestead....hmmm...what to do, what to do.

Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana    Purple Banana
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 06:14:27 PM »

Do it, Pamela! You can join me and Marilyn!   bigsmile  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »

04/24/07 : NEW CLAY AIKEN PRE-SALES BEGIN THURSDAY, APRIL 26th!
By Team Clay

New pre-sales for Clay Aiken's upcoming symphony tour begin this coming Thursday, April 26. Pre-sale passwords, links and detailed information will be posted on the TOURS page of the website prior to pre-sale start times. You will need to login using your Clay Online fan club account to see the pre-sale links and codes.

Please note that Thursday's pre-sales will be the first in which you will need to use your unique code located in the TOURS section of the site for Ticketmaster venue pre-sales. Also check out the TOURS page for complete details and tips regarding this new system. Unfortunately, not all pre-sales are held at Ticketmaster.com, therefore a generic code will be issued and provided on ClayOnline.com for any non-Ticketmaster pre-sales.

Date / Location & Venue / Pre-Sale

Clay Aiken Pre-Sale beginning Thursday, April 26:

July 23 -- Sterling Heights, MI -- Freedom Hill Amphitheater - Pre-Sale Begins 10 a.m. PDT

August 4 -- Los Angeles, CA -- Greek Theater - Pre-Sale Begins 10 a.m. PDT

August 12 -- Knoxville, TN -- Tennessee Theater - Pre-Sale Begins 9 a.m. EDT

CLAYONLINE.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 03:44:47 PM »

PRESALE TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW-GO TO FAN CLUB FOR PASSWORD!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 05:06:31 AM »

OK, I'll do it. 

Calling all Clay-mates!
08/12/2007

One of America's favorite pop idols brings his powerhouse ballads to Knoxville on August 12. North Carolina native Clay Aiken continues to wow fans with his energetic live performances and impassioned interpretations of classic love songs as heard on his third and latest CD, A Thousand Different Ways. Aiken will perform with a full symphony orchestra. Tickets for this remarkable show go on sale this Friday, April 27 at 10 a.m. via all Tickets Unlimited outlets, by phone at 656-4444 or online at KnoxvilleTickets.com. A pre-sale for fan club members begins Wednesday. (Thursday, according to the OFC.)

Good luck everyone!  I'm taking Mama to this one!
Lainey
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 07:46:45 AM »

Hey Pamnadia - we're coming to this one - got nothing on the presale today but we're still coming - add loopy and I to the list!

It'll be so great to see ya'll

Elaine
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 09:59:18 AM »

Please add to the list:
Sjlogghe - Sarah
Wisconsinmaniac - Barbara
Invisible Touch - Molly
Grammaof6 - Barb

Gosh, as long as we're in the area we might as well hit this one too! bigsmile
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 08:06:42 AM »

I don't guess I'll be doing my pseudo hometown show after all.....no tix.   I'm not putting Mom in the balcony yet again!

Y'all have a blast!  It's a beautiful venue.

ETA Oh who am I kidding....I'll figure something out! Wink
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »

Bummer Pamela!!!!!!  Hopefully something will turn up before August.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 08:20:44 AM »

I just went on line. Yes, during class, I bribed my 2nd graders with an art paper!  After several minutes, I GOT ONE SINGLE TICKET   ORCHESTRA CENTER ROW C!!!!!!!
    I don't know if I can finish the day without shaking so much.
JoAnn Moody

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 08:27:13 AM »

Congrats JoAnn!!!!!!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana And *all* who got tix!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »

Congrats JoAnn!!!!!!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana And *all* who got tix!!

Pamela, please check your email

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »

Hello!

Put JoAnn and me on the list for Knoxville.  JoAnn was trying for a single ticket for me, she already had two for her and her mother, when she got Row C, Center!  So, we are going to "share" the seat in Row C.  Not at the same time, however!  Laughing  I will watch half the show from there and she'll watch the other half.

I was also able to get a single ticket in Row K, Right Center, so we will "share" rows C and K!  wheee

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »

I have an extra ticket :

Row K Orchestra Left Seat 45

If anyone would like this ticket, please pm me. I'm just asking for cost which is $62.

SOLD

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 12:17:43 PM »

All those attending Knoxville....do you know where you are staying?  It would be fun to all stay together if possible.  I'll see if I can find some options if no one else has any.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »

Marilyn and I were kind of looking around. Let me know if you find something. I know a bunch of people are staying at the Hilton, but it's a bit pricey.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »

This was posted by gingergirl at CV:

As far as Hotels go, I could see the Hilton from the Box Office of the Tennessee Theatre. It's less than one block, has a Starbucks in the lobby and wireless internet. The Crowne Plaza is about three blocks away. Downtown Knoxville is quite safe especially on a Sunday night. Not a lot of places stay open on Sunday night though. There is also a Holiday Inn a few blocks away too.

ETA...from marhaven @ CV:

Crown Plaza - .24 miles from venue - abt 4 blocks, one of them long. But still less than a quarter of a mile. AARP rate is $114.00 and you can get a $107.00 non refundable through Yahoo travel.
Hilton Hotel - .14 miles from venue - my map shows it's 3 blocks, but they must be short if you can see it so well from the venue. AARP rate is $141.55 and other configurations starting about $149.00.

Can't decide what to do....thats a $28.00 difference.

They both have high speed internet access and pretty much the same amenities.
ILClaymate
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »

Well the Crown Plaza and the Holiday Inn are pricey enough for me...I didn't even make it to look at the Hilton prices!

I checked the Crown Plaza and it sounds pretty good and fairly close.  It also has wireless which I think most hotels have nowadays anyway.  I can get 2 Queen room for $114 w/my AAA discount.  (Meesa you can use your AARP discount too! )

The Holiday Inn also for 2 Queen beds w/ the AAA discount is $123.00. 

It looks to me that the Crown Plaza is the best/cheapest option.  What do you all think about staying there?
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »

Who all will be staying there? The more we have in a room, the cheaper it is!

And I have both AAA and AARP for discounts.  Wink

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx