gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:16:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 376
Total: 376

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 98 (Rated R)  (Read 183900 times)
franniek54
« Reply #1560 on: May 16, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »

Tammy, thanks for the big, fat, juicy earpieces!   Kiss!  It's nice to be remembered, even if I am about 3 1/2 hrs late for the pick up. 

Philly, nice new avie   Laughing  Is he drinkin that Guarana again?

And if Clay is bored I could find some ways for him to keep busy  (add to list):

11.  research new hairstyles and outfits for tour

12.  write more songs

13.  take more piano lessons and practice

14.  take more dance lessons and practice

15.  take riding lessons and practice

16.  take Durham to obedience school

17.  learn to photoshop and paste Ryan's head onto Mini Me's body

18.  write his own Fan Fic

19.  take a nap with me

20.  FMD

Watch this montage if you like.  It's a little something different

For Having You to Love
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1561 on: May 17, 2007, 02:37:06 AM »

Good Morning!! wave

I'll have to think of my "CLAYLIST" (but so far I'm loving the ideas you guys have thought of! Wink )

Between Philly's and Frannie's avies  Laughing all I can say is "SAVE A HORSE RIDE A CLAYBOY ROFLMAO

"Giddey-up!"

Have a great day!! Wink

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1562 on: May 17, 2007, 04:53:53 AM »

Morning!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1563 on: May 17, 2007, 05:49:42 AM »

Good morning in the mansion! Hope everyone has a great day!  Purple Banana 14 days!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1564 on: May 17, 2007, 06:23:37 AM »

Good morning! I am in a state of shock and sadness about the results of AI last night. I have't gotten over it yet. The finale is ruined for me (not that I still won't watch it and have my AI party on Wed night  Laughing). When the best singer is out of it, then it is not a contest to me. But everything will work out in the end. You don't have to win it to do well.  Wink

Clandy,  pouncy Love that pic of Kelly. That is gorgeous. She is supposed to be on the cover of EW this week. I can't wait for that CD. And I say good for her to stick to her guns and record the songs she wants to instead of listening to Clive Davis. She is a Grammy winning artist who has a big fan base. Let her do what she wants and then if it fails, he can say "do what I want, I know best." But from the first single "Never Again" I think it will do well.

Hi Philly, Tammy, Meesa, Shaikey, Fran and Debbie.  Huggles

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
franniek54
« Reply #1565 on: May 17, 2007, 06:39:22 AM »

wave Hi Shaikey, Meesa, Krista and Tammy....and those of you yet to arrive.

I had to get up early today before my son takes over the bathroom or else I wouldn't be here either.  I think I'm gonna need a nap this afternoon.  lotsa coffee

Tammy, Clay looks like a deer in the headlights in that pic.  I think he sees you charging!  If I see that look in his eyes at the concert I'll know it's time to hold you back.

Here's that shirt again!  It just won't go away!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1566 on: May 17, 2007, 06:44:24 AM »

wave

too busy already...

I would love to see Clay write his own fanfic, that would be a blast! Laughing

Huggles Huggles Huggles to all

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1567 on: May 17, 2007, 07:18:47 AM »

Hi Krista, Frannie, Philly, Meesa and everyone else I may have missed!  Huggles

My jaw dropped to my chest when he said Melinda had been cut!   shocking shocking
It took me a few moments to get over it and then my daughter called screaming with joy!
Melinda IS the best vocalist and I'll bet money they are lined up to sign her to a record deal. So with that in mind, look at Jennifer Hudson!

It was a shooting match this year, IMO. It could have been any of the three to win it and it's not going to make a whole lot of difference. They will all have huge careers. Like Elliot said.  bigsmile Clapping Kudo's to all three!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
franniek54
« Reply #1568 on: May 17, 2007, 07:21:38 AM »

I am in a state of shock and sadness about the results of AI last night. I have't gotten over it yet. The finale is ruined for me (not that I still won't watch it and have my AI party on Wed night  ). When the best singer is out of it, then it is not a contest to me.

Krista ~ it's far from the first time that the best singer was eliminated before the finals.  But IMO, people want the winner to be someone with pure, raw, undeveloped talent--a Cinderella story--someone whose dreams are coming true.

Melinda is already a professional.  She's polished and technically formulaic in her delivery.  So she doesn't have the same charisma as Jordin or the originality of Blake, she's too predictable, which is what Simon said--she is consistent, which isn't always the most artistic.  When she is singing it is a PERFORMANCE, I don't get the feeling of genuine, pure joy in her singing that projects personality and originality.  Kind of the same criticism that was given to LaToya London back in season 3.

You and I are equally as stubborn in our opinions aren't we Krista?  But I enjoy debating with you.  Gotta go to work now.

flower  Frannie
franniek54
« Reply #1569 on: May 17, 2007, 07:25:11 AM »

PS.  Why is Kelly so GOTH in her media?   eek!   Is she trying to counteract her girl-next-door image?

I have 2 more things for Clay's to do list:

21.  Buy new shorts

22.  STAY AWAY FROM THE WEBCAM!!!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1570 on: May 17, 2007, 07:53:54 AM »

23. Buy new flip flops.

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1571 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:57 AM »

Fran, I love to debate with you too and you know I am very stubborn with my views.  Wink But I also accept other people's views. If America didn't like Melinda and like Blake and Jordin better, then that is fine. That is why it is American Idol. For me personally I enjoyed Melinda the most this year. She gave me goosebumps when she sang and I enjoyed her performances, which I thought were very passionate and controlled (I know a contradiction  Laughing). I also think in the last few weeks she grew as a performer, learning more of how to get out of that comfort zone. She will be a great recording artist and will be better off not winning. I just wanted to see a showdown with her and Jordin or even Blake. I think Melinda deserved a shot at winning whether she is a professional or not. Now I really don't care. But there have been other seasons I have felt this way (season 3). Like I said, these are my views. We are about sharing. If Jordin wins and obviously people voted and that is what they want, I can accept that. Just expressing my feelings.

And as far as Kelly, she has been goth for a while. Maybe not goth as much as rocker. That is who she is. The girl next door image was more from AI, not her.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1572 on: May 17, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »

wave

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1573 on: May 17, 2007, 09:56:45 AM »

This is what Clay said on Quianna's myspace..

The way you have our tour on your calendar, it looks like you are doing me on those dates! This is a family show! Watch yourself!!

He's such a little shit... Laughing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1574 on: May 17, 2007, 10:11:27 AM »

Upon, further reflection on what the emperor said... He's was thinking about sex! shock

My fellow claygirls that man is primed for the taking!!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1575 on: May 17, 2007, 10:23:39 AM »

Upon, further reflection on what the emperor said... He's was thinking about sex! shock

My fellow claygirls that man is primed for the taking!!

Why YES, he was!  wiggle (Thanks for bringing that over, Philly girl!)

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1576 on: May 17, 2007, 10:36:47 AM »

'DOING ME' ?????????????????
HUH???????

JAN

PS. YES, I AM STILL AMONGST THE LIVING.

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1577 on: May 17, 2007, 10:38:51 AM »

I'm sure it wasn't the first time.  Laughing

wave Hi Shaikey, Phillygirl, Krista, Fran and anyone else around!  Another busy day...is it Friday yet???  sigh

Oh and Heather heard from Debbie yesterday and she made it fine to Oregon.  She is in heavy withdrawal now I'm sure.  Laughing 
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1578 on: May 17, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »

Hey guys!!!

I'm checking in from Oregon!!!!!!!  AI was shocking last night, altho received two phone calls from the east coast telling me what happened before I saw it!!!!!! Laughing

I was watching The Insider last night and Pat O'Brien says something about having 15 minutes of fame and then said "you know like Sanjaya and Taylor Hicks you get where I am going" or something close to that.  Might be true but thought it was a pretty bold statement to make!!!!!!!!

Will try to check in again later.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1579 on: May 17, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »

I'm sure it wasn't the first time.  Laughing

wave Hi Shaikey, Phillygirl, Krista, Fran and anyone else around!  Another busy day...is it Friday yet???  sigh

Oh and Heather heard from Debbie yesterday and she made it fine to Oregon.  She is in heavy withdrawal now I'm sure.  Laughing 

Hi seat buddy and Jan!  Huggles

Hey Jan, haven't talked to you in forever! How's it going?

So Debbie is back in Gods country!  bigsmile I'm sure she is probably in heavy withdrawal too!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx