gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:38:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 98 (Rated R)  (Read 183757 times)
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1040 on: May 07, 2007, 04:49:07 PM »

Hey Philly!! Huggles

I'm here for a little bit too! Paranoid

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1041 on: May 07, 2007, 04:51:35 PM »

MR. PHILLY IS FINALLY PICKING ME UP FROM WORK..crazy

I HAD SUCH A CRAZY DAY...

OUR LAST SIX PATIENTS DECIDED TO COME IN AT THE EXACT TIME OF 4:15 P.M...SHEESH WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER MAKING UP APPOINTMENTS? 
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1042 on: May 07, 2007, 05:37:48 PM »

Paranoid
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1043 on: May 07, 2007, 06:07:12 PM »

Evening All  wave

Hubby & I had a really busy weekend... but I've missed you guys so much. Huggles 

I hate to bring bad news, but Irene (IChris) & her family truly need our prayers!  On Friday, Irene's mom fell & broke her hip.... she's in ICU @ a local Phila. hospital & they've been keeping her heavily sedated for pain.  Unfortunately, the meds aren't helping much at all & a decision about surgery must be made soon.       

Irene is still waiting for more information (she went back to the hospital this evening), but before (hip replacement) surgery can be scheduled, her mother must be cleared by a cardiologist.  I'll keep you all posted as I hear more.  This is such a horrible time for Irene & her mom.  My heart goes out to them both.  Huggles  Please keep her family in your prayers!

Irene sends her love.

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1044 on: May 07, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »

Evening All  wave

Hubby & I had a really busy weekend... but I've missed you guys so much. Huggles 

I hate to bring bad news, but Irene (IChris) & her family truly need our prayers!  On Friday, Irene's mom fell & broke her hip.... she's in ICU @ a local Phila. hospital & they've been keeping her heavily sedated for pain.  Unfortunately, the meds aren't helping much at all & a decision about surgery must be made soon.       

Irene is still waiting for more information (she went back to the hospital this evening), but before (hip replacement) surgery can be scheduled, her mother must be cleared by a cardiologist.  I'll keep you all posted as I hear more.  This is such a horrible time for Irene & her mom.  My heart goes out to them both.  Huggles  Please keep her family in your prayers!

Irene sends her love.

Hey Dreamy,

I will keep Irene in my prayers... Huggles

How are you?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1045 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:03 PM »

Dreamy, are you still around?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1046 on: May 07, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »

SO.... Paranoid
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1047 on: May 07, 2007, 07:58:17 PM »

Hey Philly...    Huggles

I'm still here, but I've been on the phone.   What else is new.... Wink   Laughing 

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1048 on: May 07, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »

Hey Philly...    Huggles

I'm still here, but I've been on the phone.   What else is new.... Wink   Laughing 

I should have known... Laughing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1049 on: May 07, 2007, 08:19:49 PM »

still on the phone eh? Blah blah blah
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1050 on: May 07, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »

OH DREAMY, DID YOU EVER SEEN THIS PIC YET?

A VERY YOUNG CLAY...

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1051 on: May 07, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »

Well, I have to go to beddy bye now...Sleep

Irene, you are in my prayers tonight.. Huggles Huggles

I betcha Clay will blog after Jericho's season finale.. Laughing

We need to work on this entertaining project called "Blericho"

Here's some hot leather dreams to whet your whistle!!

works for me!! Smack

May God bless everyone.. Huggles

Nite Nite...off to bed

Love ya

Philly
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1052 on: May 08, 2007, 04:58:30 AM »

Good morning!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1053 on: May 08, 2007, 05:32:07 AM »

GOOD MORNING....

MEESA, HOW IS EVERYTHING IN KANSAS?

IRENE, I'M KEEPING BOTH YOU AND YOUR MOM IN MY PRAYERS.. Huggles

HERE'S SOME VITAMIN C

GOT TO GET READY FOR WORK...
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1054 on: May 08, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »

Good morning!  wave

My prayers are with Irene and her mother.  Huggles

Hi Meesa and Philly.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1055 on: May 08, 2007, 07:21:35 AM »

Hey Krista... Huggles

I bring news...

An Idol Who Really Gives Back

05/07/2007 7:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
Laura Hertzfeld

Before charming the hearts of American Idol fans in 2003, singer Clay Aiken was a teacher, focusing on special education in his native North Carolina. Today, in addition to performing and recording, Clay acts as an education ambassador for UNICEF, most recently in post-Taliban Afghanistan. Still jetlagged, Clay told Yahoo! Music in his smooth drawl why Idol Gives Back won't solve the poverty problem, what it was like to grow a beard and wear long robes, and why he never sings when visiting schools abroad.

YAHOO! MUSIC: What were your overall impressions of Afghanistan?

CLAY: I think, more than anything, the trip to me was a stereotype-breaker because there are so many times in the U.S. that we see in the news the negative things that happen in Afghanistan. We see the headcoverings and we think Muslim, we hear about suicide bombings and terrorists, and we think "Middle East." Afghanistan's not in the Middle East, it's in South Asia, and it's not a desert. My friends were all, "It must have been so hot there!" But you can see in some of the pictures the snow-capped mountains. There are many parts of Afghanistan that are really quite a lush landscape. I had a lot of misconceptions about the country and about the people there.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Why education?

CLAY: Well you know, I was a teacher, so education is kind of important to me. I focus on education mainly with UNICEF on every trip that I take. A number of schools [in Afghanistan] were destroyed during the Taliban era. The schools that were around only housed male students--girls were not allowed to go to school. So now there are twice the number of students and there's just not enough room to hold these kids. They are sitting outside on the ground all day.

YAHOO! MUSIC: The Idol Gives Back charity event raised more than $70 million. Could you relate to what you saw your fellow idols doing in Africa and other places?

CLAY: I think there's definitely a problem--and I'll point to recent charity events--when people go and they talk about the need in an area or a country and they don't have the information. If you come back and you talk about the need in a country and don't know what's going on in the country, then you're completely remiss. There's always a greater cause [to poverty] than throwing money at the issue, and I think the strongest solution, the strongest weapon we have against poverty and hunger is education. When you take a look at something like Idol Gives Back and you realize that the main piece of information we got is that people are hungry in Africa, but we didn't find out why they are hungry in Africa and we didn't out where in Africa they are hungry, nor did we find out the major causes. Without the education about what's going on in the country, we're doing no service except for perpetuating that same stereotype that Africa, or any other country in the world, is lesser than the U.S., and we're in the role that we have to give to them.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Did you perform for the kids you met in Afghanistan? How did they like your music?

CLAY: [Laughing] I made the mistake in Uganda of performing for some kids who were in a night commuter center, and they were singing a song and they were clapping. It was kind of a joyful, cheerful song. They didn't know me, but they had heard that I was a singer, and so they asked me to sing a song, and I couldn't think of what to sing. And someone whispered to me, "Sing 'Bridge Over Troubled Water.'" And so I got through maybe a line of the song before the kids started laughing at me so hard. They'd never heard any music like that before in their lives. So I've made it a point when I take these trips to never sing.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Maybe someday you'll get a request.

CLAY: Maybe next time I take a trip I'll make it a point to learn a native song.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Do you have a favorite story of any of the people you met in Afghanistan or a moment during your trip that touched you the most?

CLAY: One of the things that stuck with me more than anything else was just the hunger, the thirst for education. I mean, these kids wanted to go to school. My social studies teacher [who accompanied me on the trip]--she was quite jealous. She's been teaching for 30 years and she's never had a class full of students who wanted to be there as much as these kids in Afghanistan wanted to be there.

YAHOO! MUSIC: How has your work with UNICEF influenced your music? What do you take back with you?

CLAY: Every time I come back from these situations, you take a look at what's important to you, and how privileged we are, and it's easy to take that back. But it's important to remember that we have to be a proactive society. It's interesting to me to look at Afghanistan and realize that there are countries all around the world that we haven't looked at because they haven't affected us and yet, one of these days it's possible that one of them could affect us. Had we taken a hard look at the needs of women and children in Afghanistan in 1996, it's possible that we could have prevented September 11, 2001.

YAHOO! MUSIC: How did it feel to be an American in Afghanistan? Were you welcomed in the towns you visited?

CLAY: One of the main things to remember is that people in Afghanistan did not like the Taliban, either. I was worried going in, imagining what I was going to be involved with and what I was going to find myself running into. But, it was quite different. The people were nothing but hospitable, they were completely welcoming and so wonderful. We really just had nothing but a warm welcome everywhere. I thought [Kabul] was going to be a lot more antiquated. It's a bustling metropolis. There was wireless internet in our hotel, glass elevators, it was right inside a shopping mall like we'd see in the U.S. It's not some sort of deprived and destitute city like I expected to see.

YAHOO! MUSIC: I saw in pictures of you that you'd changed your looks a bit to fit in there.

CLAY: I wanted to be culturally respectful to the country and the people there. It's kind of part of their culture to be bearded and to be dressed appropriately. But that again is kind of part of the stereotype about Afghanistan, but there's quite a bit of what I guess we'd call "Western" attire in the country.

YAHOO! MUSIC: How can young people get involved?

CLAY: Learn about the things! You have to be educated about what's going on in your world. You have to know the problems. Poverty and hunger are only the effects of larger problems.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Why is it important for celebrities to be the face of UNICEF?

CLAY: I haven't necessarily heard too much negative, but I think the main problem is the media's attention. We are a society that only pays attention to in the media. We put too much emphasis on celebrities. And even though I am one and I don't mind the attention every once in a while, it's sad that you have to have a celebrity to bring attention to these causes.

YAHOO! MUSIC: Do you still watch American Idol, and do you have an opinion on who's going to win this season?

CLAY: No comment.

Love that man!! Thud!
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1056 on: May 08, 2007, 07:35:06 AM »

Great Yahoo interview!!!!

Not sure I even checked in here yesterday, left early Friday and you always have to pay for that the next work day!!!!!

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1057 on: May 08, 2007, 07:36:06 AM »

HEY DEBBIE,

WHAT'S SHAIKEN?

DO YOU NEED SOME TORTURE? Paranoid
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1058 on: May 08, 2007, 07:36:16 AM »

Philly  Huggles
Thanks for that article. It's interesting what he said at the Idols Give Back. I had heard that criticism before about not knowing exactly where they were and just glossing over the issue.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1059 on: May 08, 2007, 07:38:46 AM »

Philly - Thanks so much for the article from Yahoo -  wonderfully written

Good gosh -- the man is so intelligent -----  and let's not forget drop dead gorgeous    bigsmile

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx