gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:13:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 98 (Rated R)  (Read 183740 times)
franniek54
« Reply #360 on: April 29, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »

I'M BAA-AACK!!!  I'm sitting outside in this perfect weather with my doggie and a big mug of coffee and my laptop, and this is my idea of nirvana! 

Hey Clandy ~ Loved our meet-n-greet, come back soon.  Lick

Hey MeesaHuggles

Hey Tammy ~ Hope you made lots of MONEY at the yard sale and got RID of lots of stuff and had fun with the family.    I love the dancing kitties. 

Hey Philly ~ Sorry you're sick, but I loved your montage.  The song lyrics were just perfect and McPhee does a beautiful job interpreting it.

Hey Cindy ~ Hope everything is going well with your MIL.  Hang in there.  Huggles 

And those pics!!!!!  Yeow!!!!  Add me to the pile!!!    Clandy says I'm gonna get "the talk" from hubby eventually.  I guess I won't be a full fledged claygirl until I do, but it's a small price to pay.
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2007, 11:45:30 AM »

Hey Frannie!! wave

Glad you are relaxing today!  Wink
Didn't make out $-wise in the yard sale. But then again we were just trying to get rid of our stuff. What we didn't sell we gave to our church for their annual rummage sale on Wed..

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »

From clayfan64000 at the CH :

I just got a call from a friend in Raleigh. Clay was at the Southern Women's show where Faye was in the dancing competition. He was sitting in the front behind the judges. No one knew he was there until Faye danced. Alison Laurence was the emcee and announced he was there. He was surrounded by security, and was wearing khaki shorts, white t-shirt with a light green design, tennis shoes, no bangs, no stubble. Faye danced to Clay's song, Perfect Day. She got all "9"s. Clay stood up and clapped for her.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2007, 11:47:29 AM »

I just got a call from a friend in Raleigh. Clay was at the Southern Women's show where Faye was in the dancing competition. He was sitting in the front behind the judges. No one knew he was there until Faye danced. Alison Laurence was the emcee and announced he was there. He was surrounded by security, and was wearing khaki shorts, white t-shirt with a light green design, tennis shoes, no bangs, no stubble. Faye danced to Clay's song, Perfect Day. She got all "9"s. Clay stood up and clapped for her.

Thanks for keeping us informed Meesa!! Huggles

GO TEAM USA!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2007, 11:52:50 AM »

white t-shirt with a light green design

'cuse me???  goo  Only a T-SHIRT???  Now surely SOMEONE must have had their camera phone, doncha think? 

Ok...sorry...composing myself again. 

BTW -  did ya'll see our new emotie (thanks Heater!)  ----->  goo
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »

I knew that would bring Clandy out of hibernation.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2007, 12:23:30 PM »

I redid this one and had to post it..............

Good Lord but there is so much going on in this pic. ..............where do I even begin?? Don't Know

GO TEAM USA!!!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2007, 12:58:20 PM »

Meesa... thanks for the info!   Huggles  What is the Southern Woman's Show... I've never heard of this one before?  And how cool that Faye danced to Perfect Day.  I'm sure it was a hoot & Clay was VERY proud of her!  What a sweet tribute to her son.

Fran... Welcome back!!  Glad your puter probs are finally solved & you and Clandy had such a nice time yesterday!  BTW, Clandy's right about "the talk".  It happens to the best of us (sooner or later) & that's when you must take one for the HOME TEAM!  Right Girls?  Wink  lmao

Tammy... did you ever go to the park today?  I Loved the pics you sent earlier.  I showed my D/H & he thought your boys were adorable & the river view was absolutely gorgeous.  Hopefully, a visit is in our near future.  I'm working on it!   bigsmile

And old or new....  These BOTH work for me.      

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »

I redid this one and had to post it..............

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/Tamaraluv/funstuff2/my20.jpg[/img]

Good Lord but there is so much going on in this pic. ..............where do I even begin?? Don't Know

Tammy, I'd start at the bottom & work my way up.   

franniek54
« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »

Thanks for keeping us informed Meesa!! Huggles

NOT THE BLOOMER SHORTS!!!

But surely there's a pic out there somewhere by now!  Come on girls, go track it down.

Tammy, what am I missing in that picture?  I don't get it.

Guess I need something more obvious.

I'll start at the bottom of this one and gladly work my way up!   goo
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »

Ummm Fran.  Not everyone is so obvious.   Popcorn!

Check your PM's.  I got more info on the Mann!  And a little something extra.  Wink

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »

Philly strolls in... wave

I'm feeling better...

Love that Clay was there with his Momma Faye today!!
franniek54
« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »

Ummm Fran.  Not everyone is so obvious.   Popcorn!

Check your PM's.  I got more info on the Mann!  And a little something extra.  Wink

Well, I guess I'm ADD cuz I can't concentrate for THAT long.  How ever the last one you showed me does capture my attention.  Is this one less obvious?

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #373 on: April 29, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »

YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ THIS...

JEMOCK'S BLOG

lmao
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #374 on: April 29, 2007, 02:31:23 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud!

I see Jamie was with him along with Brett
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2007, 02:39:39 PM »

Thanks Meesa!! Huggles Thud!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2007, 02:42:46 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx