gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:36:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants - Mansion 98 (Rated R)  (Read 182154 times)
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2007, 08:54:16 AM »

Holy  !!

There is a fire about mile from my house and I can see the flames and smoke from my deck...........I'm off to take pictures!!

eek! eek!  Yikes!  Be careful, Tammy!!!

wave Everyone.

Does anyone else have teenagers?   :violin  Ones who say things that rip your heart right out of your chest?   

Cuz if not, you can have mine.  I'll ship her to wherever you want.

They told me labor and child birth was the worst pain ever.  THEY LIED!   

And poochy lip Clay is freakin' adorable!   Yes!

Kris, I don't but I DID! And I know exactly what you mean. And you never forget it! That's the beauty of grandkids! They would never say anything to hurt grandma! Hang in there, this too will pass. Chock it up to raging hormones! Or in a word. Teenager!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2007, 08:57:08 AM »

Shaikey is it easier to raise teenage boys or girls?? Paranoid

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2007, 09:13:56 AM »

KRIS... Huggles Huggles Huggles

YOU KNOW, TEENAGERS ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES FROM US... Paranoid

LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED MORE OF THIS.... Huggles Huggles Huggles

LIL SIS, I THINK RAISING A TEENAGER IS HARD WORK TO DO NO WHATEVER WHAT GENDER YOU HAVE.. Huggles

OH, I NEED TO TELL WHY I LOVE MR. PHILLY, HE JUST CALLED ME FROM THE "SUPERFRESH"MARKET TO GIVE ME A PHONECERT OF A Thousand Days PLAYING JUST NOW!  I TRAINED HIM GOOD! bigsmile gish
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2007, 09:17:21 AM »

Kris..................does that teenager thing include pre-teens??  My 11 year old is driving me  pull hair  crazy

LOL  I don't know.  I thought I was as prepared for the whole Assert-My-Independance-By-Pushing-Mom-Away thing as I could be without actually having gone through it before.  Especially since I helped raise my nieces and I went through it with them as their second mom.

But I was totally and completely unprepared. 

During a talk this weekend about her attitude and some other issues, she matter-of-factly confessed to me that the sound of my voice often makes her skin crawl, and when I'm talking I annoy the hell outta her and she thinks to herself, "Will you just SHUT UP!!!", and when we're at family activities and I'm telling a story or something, I sound so stupid and I embarrass her, and even though the family thinks I'm funny - maybe it's because she lives with me but I'm just not that funny anymore and she wishes I'd just shut up.

And she didn't say it in a cruel way.  It was more like a confession.  She felt bad that she feels that way and had to get it off her chest.

I was totally eviscerated and have done nothing but lock myself in my room and bawl ever since.  I just don't know how to get past it.

I know it's normal.  Teens feel that way.  I remember feeling annoyed with my mom like that.  But the difference is - I NEVER would've said it.  Never.  Not for anything in the world.  Because even as a self-absorbed teenager I understood that you can never unsay it once you've put it out there.

Why'd she have to tell me?

Apologies for the  Drama - this is why I haven't been around.  I can't seem to get my mind off it and I'm sorry to bring down the tone of the thread.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »

Kris  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

We are family here and we are here for each other. You should know that! Huggles
You need never apologize!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2007, 09:26:32 AM »

Kris  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

We are family here and we are here for each other. You should know that! Huggles
You need never apologize!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

yeah, what she said! Wink

Kris, I love you here... Huggles Huggles Huggles
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2007, 09:46:59 AM »

YES!  bigsmile Wink  It's a matter of opinion I think. But my oldest son gave me the most grief as far as getting into trouble. The younger one was a model child and he's the one who turned against me once and hurt my feelings so bad. So there aren't any rules I guess. My two daughters were great. The younger one may have given me more trouble had she not been so involved in activities. She spouted off at my once too, but she didn't side with her stepfather as my son did.

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »

YES!  bigsmile Wink  It's a matter of opinion I think. But my oldest son gave me the most grief as far as getting into trouble. The younger one was a model child and he's the one who turned against me once and hurt my feelings so bad. So there aren't any rules I guess. My two daughters were great. The younger one may have given me more trouble had she not been so involved in activities. She spouted off at my once too, but she didn't side with her stepfather as my son did.

My oldest (he is 11) has a mouth on him and a major attitude (possibly the start of male PMS! Laughing ) My youngest is 5 and he has been a holy terror since utero!  lmao

GO TEAM USA!!!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2007, 09:58:14 AM »

Why'd she have to tell me?

Apologies for the   - this is why I haven't been around.  I can't seem to get my mind off it and I'm sorry to bring down the tone of the thread.

Ahhh Kris.  Huggles Huggles Huggles I'm so sorry she hurt you like that.  Just remember, she IS just a teen-ager and because of that, she really doesn't speak your language and therefore probably wouldn't think you were funny when everyone else does.  It could be a little jealousy too. Whatever it is, she'll get past it and probably feel bad about it later on when she's more mature. I know my oldest granddaughter has apologized to my daughter for some things she said to her when she was in high school.  I think your daughter will eventually feel bad about it too. I know that doesn't help the way it makes you feel or the hurt.  She's probably going through some self esteme issues herself. As you said, I also had some rough spots with my mom, but I would NEVER have said those things to her.  Children are more outspoken these days. And she is a child. So hang in there and don't let it destroy you.     Big Hug!

Now pull out one of those HUGE packages and smile!  bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2007, 10:18:55 AM »

GO TEAM USA!!!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2007, 10:50:15 AM »

Thanks everyone!  You guys are always there to show support and unity, and I just needed that today.  Thank you, really. 

I love ya, all of ya!

I handled it well at the time, but had a very hard time even looking her in the eyes afterwards, so I finally called her in my room and told her that I knew she was feeling the big chill from me, and I needed to explain why.  Part of it is because I am genuinely angry with her over the crap she's pulling (drop in grades, attitude problems, very unkind to her brother, mouthy - you know, evil things kids go through when they get adult things like a driver license, a car, some freedom - your basic arrogance) and that she was going to face the consequences of those actions and they were going to be unpleasant.

As for the rest of the avoidy-coldness, well that's just me still staggering and trying to find my footing after I was shocked and hurt by what she said, and that's my issue not hers.  I always tell her to be honest with me so I can't blame her just because I didn't like what I heard, but it's a lesson for both of us.  Sometimes you can know too much, or say too much, even if it's all true.  Because words can cut to the bone, and even if we apologize, we can't unsay them once they're out there, she must learn how far is too far.  And the truth is that her words hurt me deeply, so I need some time to get past that, but what's important is that I WILL get past it, and that no matter what I will always be here for her.  I might not always like her, and the way she's been acting I don't like her very much right now, but I will always, always love her.

Paranoid  So did I scar her for life?  LOL  (Cuz I held in what I really WANTED to say.   chair)

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »

Gonna go lie down for a bit and take my mope fest with me.   ROFLMAO  Carry on with the beautiful Clack!!!

Here's a grope for the road.
   ROFLMAO

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2007, 11:55:22 AM »

I LOVE IT WHEN CLAY IS ALL TOUCHY FEELY!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2007, 11:59:29 AM »

Kris  Huggles Teenagers are a different species. It's tough to get through this time but know that when she is older, she will appreciate you and love you even more.

Ok, quick check in. I need a quickie like Philly does. 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

New youtube to see....

BPJ
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »

uM, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO? Paranoid
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »

Work, work, work. 

And we are supposed to have severe thunderstorms tonight. 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »

Work, work, work. 

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2007, 02:58:50 PM »

Work, work, work. 

Thanks. They are making it sound bad so I probably won't be online tonight.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »

Work, work, work. 

Thanks. They are making it sound bad so I probably won't be online tonight.

IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT BAD... YOU KNOW SOMETIMES WEATHER NEWS CAST BLOWS THING OUT OF PORPORTION..
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx