gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 289
Total: 289

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 23 - Freedom Hill Amphitheatre Sterling Heights MI  (Read 61117 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2007, 02:43:22 PM »

:happydance :happydance :happydance

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »

:tour :tour :tour :tour :tour :tour :tour

18 DAYS UNTIL FREEDOM HILL CONCERT    

yay dancing party yay dancing party  yay

claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »

I can't help being excited Purple Banana wiggle confetti2 yay :heartburst waiting for tour :tour claytime claytime claytime

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2007, 11:10:39 AM »

Spikee, I'm gonna do it Purple Banana Purple Banana

17 days ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  wheee wheee claytime claytime waiting for tour claytime :tour :tour waiting for tour :tour claytime yay yay dancing party dancing party

Claynadian#1
« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2007, 02:11:17 PM »

Hello everyone who is going to the Sterling Heights concert !!  I have been having a really tough time lately as I do not have tickets to this concert.  I am actually from Canada, and have been making the trip down to Michigan for the last 4 concerts I have been to. My last concert, the jukebox tour, which was in Clio ..was amazing, I spent a fortune off of Ebay, but I ended up second row, and it was the most incredible night.  I just finished my honours degree, so all the money I had has now been dumped into University.  I really cant afford a ticket at all right now, so I never bought any once they went on sale, and now I must say, I am having much anxiety over the thought of missing this tour.  I know there are lawn seats on sale, has anyone decided to get those??  I am afraid they are going to be so far away , and the concert just wont be as enjoyable !!  I would love to chat with someone if they are in my position , maybe find someone to console my lack of concert ticket stress !! AHHH
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2007, 05:59:57 PM »

Thanks Sharon for the update.   claytime   wheee wheee
I had one of those days at work today!   
Why is it some men can never admit they made a mistake?  One of the boss's son (there are 3 of them) faxed me over an invoice to type up.
He called me to see if I got it.  I told him yes, I received 4 pages and I thought I could read all his scribble it all. 
When he called in later, I asked him what 2 of the words were, and I told him that he was missing some of the information.  He was SO mad!
Some how it was all my fault that I didn't receive the first page!  pull hair   Why didn't I tell him!  scratch  I told him I received 4 pages first thing!!!!!  MEN!!!
Those boys (actually they are men, but they act like little boys sometimes) NEVER admit when they are wrong.    They think it shows a weakness in them.   

wave  Hi Claynadian#1   I hope that you can manage to come to the concert.  It should be another great concert judging from the first one.

I have about 6 coupons for lawn seats that include parking.  All you have to do is take the coupon up to the ticket taker and pay $10.00 to get your ticket and get in.  It is a lawn seat, but there are some very good spots there too.  I went (my one and only time at Freedom Hill) to see Tim McGraw a few years ago there.  All the lawn people just brought a blanket to sit on.  Of course, you have to hope it doesn't rain for lawn seating.   Naughty

I can either meet you before the concert and give you a (some?) coupon, or mail it to you.  Your choice. 

As of now, I can get more coupons if anyone else is interested.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Claynadian#1
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »

Hey Spikee !!!   WOW !!  That seems like a great deal.  I figured if I could get lawn seats it would be better than nothing.  Just to be there and hear the music live would be amazing.  I am a little sad in that there is no tour book.  I have 4 from the concerts I have went to up on my bedroom walls, with my ticket stubs pinned near their book.  I think it looks really nice, especially since my ticket stub for the American Idol tour book, is right over Ruben Studdard's picture on the cover.  Harsh, I know...but I am still a little bitter over the fact that he won.  It is so nice of you to offer me the coupons ....I will definetly get in touch with you as soon as I know if I can make it.  If all works out, then I probably will need two.
                       Thanks a bundle,  Luv Kristina       
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2007, 06:14:36 AM »

Hi Kristina wave I am also from Canada, and my travel partner and I have been going to MI for years also to meet up with this wonderful group of gals, so hope you can make it!!!
We are meeting for dinner before the concert if you would like to join us that would be great, let us know and we'll give the info Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2007, 06:18:52 AM »

16 days kids!!!!!
are we excited yet????? lmao lmao

:tour :tour :tour :tour :tour claytime claytime claytime claytime wheee confetti2 wheee confetti2 wheee confetti2 wheee confetti2

Claynadian#1
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:29 AM »

Hey mrs.c !!!   I love meeting Canadian Clay fans.  I think it soo funny that we have probably been to all the same concerts and never even knew it !!  I live in a town called leamington, its outside of Windsor, so I am just South of Detroit, so I actually live relatively close to the States which benefits all my Clay needs.  I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this concert as far as getting tickets and getting there.  I dont have my own car, so I am working on maybe getting my mother to drive me over.  Ill will let everyone know as soon as I have any confirmation that I can make it.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I really really want to make this concert. 
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »

....I will definitely get in touch with you as soon as I know if I can make it.  If all works out, then I probably will need two.   

KristinaPurple Banana Purple Banana  I'm hoping that everything works out for you and you can make it here.   Purple Banana Purple Banana
I know I'm a little bit prejudice, but you will really love this group of ladies.  It is always nice to meet new friends. Clapping 

Sharon - Thanks again for the count down.  I had the little one over here so her daddy could go to the doctor & Mom was working.
Of course I love it when she comes over.   

fruit claytime 16 DAYS!!!! claytime fruit
     fruit  fruit  fruit

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »

Kristina, you live in the tomato capital of Canada Clapping Clapping I travel to Windsor on business so I know where you are!!!!
I live in Kitchener, not sure if you've been through or not, it's east of you on the way to Toronto!!!

Claynadian#1
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2007, 10:04:10 AM »

Hey mrs.c !!!!  WOO HOOO , I do live in the tomato capital of Canada !!  I am in Windsor a lot as well since it is so close.  I have totally been to Kitchener, one of my best friends went to Wilfred Laurier University, and I have been up there to visit her.  In fact, I was debating going to University of Waterloo, so I also went up there to check out the city and the University.  I ended up falling in love with the city of London, so I went to school at Western.  Most people dont know where Leamington is, so you made my day !!           
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »

Western has such a beautiful campus Kristina!!!! We lived in London for about 5 years, and I also fell in love with the city Huggles
WLU and U of W, have such an amazing reputation these days Clapping Kitchener/Waterloo is booming, and a lot of it is the University's draw here.  We have grown at both and are producing some amazing grads wonderful to see Clapping
My hubby went to Leamington a lot when he worked for Kraft Foods, is the Heinz factory still there and producing???

Claynadian#1
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2007, 12:05:24 PM »

Hey Sharon !!   I pray I have the right name mrs.c.  Please correct me if I am wrong and in that case I apologize.  Heinz is definetly still kicking.  Its approaching the busy season starting in August where they tend to make most of their products.  I will start to see tomato trucks all over town.  The worst thing about busy season is that tomatoes always tend to fall off when their trucks are over filled....there will soon be smashed tomatos all over our streets.  Im not even going to mention the smell when the ketchup and vinegar begins being made.  Probably the best part about your comment and wondering if it is still kicking, is I actually have a job interview with them next week.  I desperately need a job, so lets hope the company is still around or I think this is a very cruel joke to ask me for an interview.       

Oh and I absolutely love London, and I hope one day to move back there.  I had an appartment right down Richmond Street, so there was always fun stuff to do and wonderful places to visit within walking distance.  Plus I was right across from the campus and enjoyed walking around to get to my classes.  I just graduated, so Ive only been back home for a couple of months and I miss it everyday !! 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »

Kristina, it is Sharon, you are right!!!  Good luck with the interview at Heinz, hope it comes through for you!!!
Ahhh Richmond St.  great shopping in Richmond Row, expensive, but neat stores!!!
Kristina, if you want to meet some of the ladies who regularly go to the Michigan concerts, we all post in the Current Commnity Central forum in the Motor City Red Thong Mafia thread, we have a wide age range, and they are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet Huggles
ChrisieD and I are the only Canucks there, but some of the ladies are from Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinios, Florida, and of course the bulk from Michigan.  We've travelled together for 3 or 4 years now, and always love to have new Clay fans join our group!!!
Tell the girls I sent you Laughing and that you're another Claynadian Wink. Hope you'll consider the invitation

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »

Maybe Clay will have spikey hair just for me in MI bigsmile Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »

15 days kids
 wheee confetti2 wheee confetti2 claytime :tour :tour waiting for tour waiting for tour smoochies :heartburst yay claytime big fan waiting for tour

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2007, 09:25:57 AM »

:tour :tour :tour :tour :tour :tour :tour

14 DAYS UNTIL FREEDOM HILL CONCERT    

yay dancing party yay dancing party  yay

claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks claymaniacs rocks

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »

Two weeks from tonight, goodness Purple Banana

wiggle yay explode confetti2 crazy :heartburst claytime :tour claytime :tour claytime :tour big fan waiting for tour fruit claymaniacs rocks

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx