gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:48:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 369
Total: 369

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello!? Mansion 95 (Rated R)  (Read 164985 times)
ILClaymate
« on: February 20, 2007, 08:27:17 PM »

There are a couple additions to the intro information for the BLPT Mansion.  Please read through it before you proceed.  Thank ya!!!    wave

This is a thread for adults. Number 95!

If you are not an adult, please go somewhere else.

If you are an adult, you may make an informed choice to proceed or exit this thread at this time.

If you are Clay, the Claygirls adore you  and admire you and respect you. We are here to support you,  nurture our friendships and have fun while we crush on you!

We really can't help it you know; if you weren't so ding dang cute and terrifically talented it would be much easier to resist your charms....although we must admire we don't really try.

Claygirls vote for Clay, request Clay, buy Clay's CD and go see Clay in concert.  Because he is truly how you measure a man.  And he gives good Joyful Noise as well.

This is a linear style thread in which many topics are discussed. Some of these topics will contain adult references. If a topic makes you uncomfortable, please exit the thread at that time. If you question the appropriateness of anything on this thread, please PM me or a  moderator. Do not take it upon yourself to moderate this forum. That's our job, not yours.

It will be R-rated at times. Open mindedness is required, judgmentalism is not allowed.  Do not post on this thread if you do not relate to the subject matter. Intolerance will not be tolerated!  Bashers will be booted! 

And most importantly - while we all know that this talented man with the face of an angel can sometimes bring out the in us all, the biggest rule in the Mansion is The Golden Rule.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.  Rule of thumb:  Everything you need to know to be part of the BLPT, you learned in Kindergarten.  Play nice with all the kids in the sandbox, even the ones you don't always like, or you'll get a TIME OUT!   Wink

Please familiarize yourself with the thread before posting. All fun loving Claygirls are welcome, come on in and join us!

Please note: The Claygirls hereby certify that no cats were harmed in the making of this thread! OK Claygirls--have fun! And spread the love!

Thank-you!

If you have an open mind and enjoy a little lechery now and then, c'mon in and make yourself at home!!!!  Have fun!  Wink

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:30:41 PM »

JAN'S GALLERY  And a beautiful tribute to why we're all here.

ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:31:18 PM »

And, of course, the performance that started it all!

All hail the Emperor of the Black Leather Pants!   Not Worthy

And a huge Thank You to the President of the BLPT Mansion, our very own Philly!  We appreciate all you do for us, Madame President, and all the hours of lecherous fun you always bring.  Your Claygirls love you!  Not Worthy

WELCOME TO THE NEW MANSION!!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 08:42:06 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 08:47:16 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 08:47:59 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 08:51:55 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 08:54:38 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 08:56:11 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 08:57:58 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »

Boy, just say decorate and you guys come out of the wood work

DANCIN' CLAY

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 09:03:24 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx