gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:02:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello!? Mansion 95 (Rated R)  (Read 166217 times)
franniek54
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »

GREAT JOB MEESA, FRANNIE, KRISTA AND CLANDY! Clapping

MY COMPUTER IS ACTING WONKY, SO I BETTER CALL IT A NIGHT..

HERE'S SOMETHING TO DREAM ABOUT..

TONGUE!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND NITE NITE.. Huggles off to bed

LOVE YA

PHILLY
I wonder if it is Philly's computer or mine that is making that .gif all wavy and wobbly.  It's kind of icky to begin with, but NOW...... eek!
ILClaymate
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »

Clandy, are you in the mood?

towel  I am now! 

Meesa ~ thanks for the info.  I didn't realize that he did that...now I understand!  Thats cool that Phil was from Wichita.  His wife is very pretty.  He started off really shakey but man he will did great for the rest of it.  I've like him from the beginning kinda like I felt about Daughtry when he first started too.  Did Daughtry sing that song too aside from Clay?  I don't remember that.

ILClaymate
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »

TONGUE!

LOVE YA

PHILLY
I wonder if it is Philly's computer or mine that is making that .gif all wavy and wobbly.  It's kind of icky to begin with, but NOW...... eek!

It's working fine for me.  Actually I LOVE that gif.  When I watched it back I kept rewinding that part!!  Maybe I should change my avie.    I think Frannie would shoot me if I did!
franniek54
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

TONGUE!

LOVE YA

PHILLY

It's working fine for me.  Actually I LOVE that gif.  When I watched it back I kept rewinding that part!!  Maybe I should change my avie.    I think Frannie would shoot me if I did!
iF YOU CHANGE YOUR AVIE FOR THAT I WILL HAVE TO PUT A PIECE OF DUCK TAPE OVER THE LEFT SIDE OF MY MONITOR.  AND ALSO COME TO HOOTERVILLE AND  Spank me!  YOU.
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »

Well I'm going to bed. Have a good night. I'll check in tomorrow.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
ILClaymate
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »

TONGUE!

LOVE YA

PHILLY

iF YOU CHANGE YOUR AVIE FOR THAT I WILL HAVE TO PUT A PIECE OF DUCK TAPE OVER THE LEFT SIDE OF MY MONITOR.  AND ALSO COME TO HOOTERVILLE AND  Spank me!  YOU.

Laugh  Oh golly...you don't know how tempting this is!  Nener nener!

Goodnight KristaBaby Dust  Go dream of that hot Aikenman!
franniek54
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:56 PM »

TONGUE!

LOVE YA

PHILLY

AT LEAST WITH THE AVIE YOU HAVE NOW, WHEN I BITE HIS NECK HE DOESN'T BITE BACK!     (VAMPIRE EMOTIE)
franniek54
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2007, 09:54:21 PM »

Good night Krista   explode explode explode

And Clandy, exactly what is the tempting part of me  Spank me! ing you?  Do I seem too sweet to do it?   Laugh Laugh Laugh
ILClaymate
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »

And Clandy, exactly what is the tempting part of me  Spank me! ing you?  Do I seem too sweet to do it?   Laugh Laugh Laugh

Thats not the tempting part...its the duct tape I would like to see!  bigsmile  Then you couldn't see your Wango belly!!  I cropped it down...I'm getting closer!  BTW, did you get my message on your MySpace page?

franniek54
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »

Thats not the tempting part...its the duct tape I would like to see!  bigsmile  Then you couldn't see your Wango belly!!  I cropped it down...I'm getting closer!  BTW, did you get my message on your MySpace page?

Did you crop it down so just the choppers were showing?  That would be thudalicious (not)  If Clay was trying to find a way for us to stop treating him like a sex object, I think he found it.

Don't worry i would find a way to still admire my wango belly.  He's very FMD  explode explode explode

I'll look at myspace now.  I hope you didn't write anything that i can't preapprove! Naughty
ILClaymate
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

Did you crop it down so just the choppers were showing?  That would be thudalicious (not)  If Clay was trying to find a way for us to stop treating him like a sex object, I think he found it. 

In your opinion.  bigsmile  Oh look how cute!

I'll look at myspace now.  I hope you didn't write anything that i can't preapprove! Naughty

Who me??  Nevah....but thanks for the idea!!   ROFLMAO
ILClaymate
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2007, 10:27:48 PM »

Well, Ms. Franniekins...you are lucky.  I don't have my current avie saved here at home...it must be at work.  I guess I'll have to wait to change my avie....bummer!!  Laughing

I'm heading off off to bed .  Hope you all have a great HUMP day tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to lurk since I don't know where my desk will be and who may be Paranoid watching.  I'll check in when I can.  wave

Goodnight!  Baby Dust

franniek54
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2007, 10:44:28 PM »

Hubba, Hubba Clandy.  I may just forgive you for making my Clay look foolish, but I'm not sure that HE ever will.  See, he's mad.

My boyfriend and I are heading off to bed now.  We'll see you in the morning.

tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING!!! wave

Hope everyone has a great day!! bigsmile

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 04:46:29 AM »

Good morning!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
franniek54
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »

Good Morning women! 

LOOK.WHAT.I.FOUND................ Thud! Thud! Thud!

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 06:11:46 AM »

Simon helped get the Teletubbies on air. It was sort of a jab at him.

Phil is from Wichita, KS. They listed his hometown as Jacksonville, FL, but he graduated from Northwest High in Wichita, KS.

Go figure we would all have the same taste! I came on here this morning and read the comments about the guys and about cracked up. My top two are Phil and Blake and I also kinda like Chris Richardson. I voted many times for my top two and gave a few votes to Chris. However, all of us in my office are in total agreement that no-one blew us away like Clay did and probably no-one ever will.   Wink bigsmile 

Nice decorating job girls!!!  Clapping Good morning in the new mansion!  wave

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 06:18:45 AM »

THIS IS A QUICKIE...

VERY BUSY....

GO TO GO THE NURSING FACILITY NOW..
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 06:51:06 AM »

Good morning.

Shaikey  wave

Philly  Huggles

Frannie  flower (too early for  explode. think I need some motivation)

Clandy  pouncy

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 07:09:24 AM »

Good morning.

Shaikey  wave

Philly  Huggles

Frannie  flower (too early for  explode. think I need some motivation)

Clandy  pouncy

Hi there Krista!  Huggles I'll be in and out today. Kinda busy here. But I'll keep checking in as things get slow. Those gifs and pics this morning were almost more than I could take!  Thud!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx