gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:05:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello!? Mansion 95 (Rated R)  (Read 166248 times)
redhotclay
« Reply #1880 on: March 07, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »

Boys were only allowed in the dorm for a few hours....
just the way it should be!

Boys are allowed, they're just not allowed to spend the night.

No!   Boys should not spend the night
In ours... back in ancient times... when boys were in our rooms, the door had to be opened. 

yeah, they're not too good about enforcing that rule. My roomate hears her neighbor and her boyfriend all the time. Really kind of awkward. But I think I can successfully say that I have had a boy in my room for no more than 15 minutes.
a lot of fun damage can be done in 15 minutes   

Hmm...never saw it that way. I suppose it could.

Glad to hear that...    Huggles
writer365
« Reply #1881 on: March 07, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »

I didnt like like dorm life
my room was by front and I was woken all through the night by drunks

where did you go to school? And dorms here are kind of different than other dorms I've seen. they're the Olympic housing used when SLC hosted the winter Olympics. they're pretty secluded.
and Frannie, where does your son go to school?
mine was the university of teesside, in middlesbrough in the the north east of england
the dorm was a converted hospital

Wow. I love England. I've only been there once, and some strange man hit on me in Pickadilly (sorry if I spelled that wrong) square in London, but I do love it. It's so unique and so full of history.
I love england, love to visit wouldnt want to live here, personally I like the LA suburbs Wink

It is very busy there...and humid. I don't think I'd like to live there either.
writer365
« Reply #1882 on: March 07, 2007, 10:56:21 PM »

where did you go to school? And dorms here are kind of different than other dorms I've seen. they're the Olympic housing used when SLC hosted the winter Olympics. they're pretty secluded.
mine was the university of teesside, in middlesbrough in the the north east of england

Wow. I love England. I've only been there once, and some strange man hit on me in Pickadilly (sorry if I spelled that wrong) square in London, but I do love it. It's so unique and so full of history.
Tory, you don't really think we care about typos do you?
Well, when you're an English major, you have to care. I just get in the habit of apologising for them.
redhotclay
« Reply #1883 on: March 07, 2007, 10:56:22 PM »

I love england, love to visit wouldnt want to live here, personally I like the LA suburbs Wink
LA is horrible, but I happen to live in a beautiful city 60 miles east of LA.
In fact, I was surprised to find that my city was listed as #49 as best cities to live in the US!
stephen
« Reply #1884 on: March 07, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

Tory, you don't really think we care about typos do you?
depends on the type of typo
and tory just to help your spelling, that was a good attempt, I could tell where you meant thanks to the way you spelt Piccadily
stephen
« Reply #1885 on: March 07, 2007, 10:59:08 PM »

It is very busy there...and humid. I don't think I'd like to live there either.
it was humid when was that its always wet and nasty here rofl
writer365
« Reply #1886 on: March 07, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »

Okay, well typos and all aside, I have class in the morning, so I've got to go to bed. night everyone.  off to bed
stephen
« Reply #1887 on: March 07, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »

In fact, I was surprised to find that my city was listed as #49 as best cities to live in the US!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should move there then
can you suggest anywhere to move to in your part of town
redhotclay
« Reply #1888 on: March 07, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »

Nite Tory   Baby Dust

great to meet you  Huggles
stephen
« Reply #1889 on: March 07, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

night tory
nice to meet you Huggles
redhotclay
« Reply #1890 on: March 07, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »

There is a men's correctional facility on the edge of town....
very low security    lmao
stephen
« Reply #1891 on: March 07, 2007, 11:05:24 PM »

There is a men's correctional facility on the edge of town....
very low security    lmao
ah really
I know where I'm loved dont I
redhotclay
« Reply #1892 on: March 07, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »

oh you know everyone loves the boulder troll   Kiss!

time for bed  Baby Dust
stephen
« Reply #1893 on: March 07, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »

good night everyone
night susan dear Kiss!
I need to get up
franniek54
« Reply #1894 on: March 07, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »

Good night everyone   Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1895 on: March 08, 2007, 04:45:59 AM »

Good morning!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1896 on: March 08, 2007, 06:15:53 AM »

This is a quickie post...

Too busy at work...

Gotta go....

Love ya

Philly
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #1897 on: March 08, 2007, 06:21:25 AM »

Good morning Meesa and Philly and everyone else as they check in.

Guess if Philly is going to work I will to!!!!!!  She is such a bad influence.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
ILClaymate
« Reply #1898 on: March 08, 2007, 06:52:13 AM »

Help!  Clandy or some other kind genius

When I login, the entire top part of the site is missing...

where it shows your avie and pm's, the banner, etc.

wave Hey RedHotSusan!  Is this still missing?  If so, click the small arrow beside the 'HOME' button in the menu bar above.  It should reappear.  That is just a way of hiding the banner if you want.  Let me know if you are having other problems.  Sorry I'm late responding....my internet wasn't working last night.  And I don't know if this one is any bigger than the other one that was posted earlier...

wave Hey Debbie, Philly, Meesa and anyone else lurking around da mansion!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1899 on: March 08, 2007, 06:55:20 AM »

Good morning.  wave

Philly  Huggles

Clandy  pouncy

Debbie.  wave

Does anyone have pictures from The View last September?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx