gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:32:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 477
Total: 477

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 198118 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #1400 on: January 21, 2007, 07:03:57 PM »

I checked out your playlist! NICE!  Yes! I still wish that you were able to get that one song by LMP!    bigsmile Wink
And did you notice PITD by PB and  GE from evanescence didn't work!! But I added a new Nickelback( bigsmile) and a new evanescence Wink

You were lucky to find so many songs.  Yes!  Oh hey, do you know how to change the # of friends on your front page? I only have 8, but would like to have more.  I looked around today, but couldn't find where to change the #. 

Beth ~ did you get this figured out?  Also, regarding your pm box.  Is this something new or has it been 1 number off for a little while...do you know?

Phillygirl ~ congrats on finishing the montage!  I'm downloading now which may take all night but atleast its started.  Laughing  Bummer about not getting your name on there though.  Did you get youtube figured out?  I uploaded my first montage on there so let me know if you need help.  WMM only froze 5 times!  Thats good atleast in my book.  My freezes up ALL.THE.TIME!  I think I'm lacking in memory. 

wave Hey Frannie!  No avies changes tonight I see.  Wink

Tammy ~ wow, nice job on p69, Ms. PostWhore!  Clapping  Laughing
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1401 on: January 21, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »

Uploading to YouTube isn't hard, Philly. You still need help? I'm downloading your montage now.

I just finished burning the second DVD of Scruffy's Banter series.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1402 on: January 21, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »

I checked out your playlist! NICE!  Yes! I still wish that you were able to get that one song by LMP!    bigsmile Wink
And did you notice PITD by PB and  GE from evanescence didn't work!! But I added a new Nickelback( bigsmile) and a new evanescence Wink

You were lucky to find so many songs.  Yes!  Oh hey, do you know how to change the # of friends on your front page? I only have 8, but would like to have more.  I looked around today, but couldn't find where to change the #. 

Beth ~ did you get this figured out?  Also, regarding your pm box.  Is this something new or has it been 1 number off for a little while...do you know?

No, Unfortunately, I didn't get it figured out!     In regards to my pm box, it has only been off by one number since this afternoon.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1403 on: January 21, 2007, 07:19:05 PM »

Meesa, I wasn't aware that I could pull up your montages at YouTube.  I just did a "search" for "KSChristian4Clay" and it brought up 6 montages that you've made! SWEET! 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1404 on: January 21, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »

Meesa, I wasn't aware that I could pull up your montages at YouTube.  I just did a "search" for "KSChristian4Clay" and it brought up 6 montages that you've made! SWEET! 

Yep! I need to add more. I actually have a few of my Waukegan clips there too.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1405 on: January 21, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

Meesa ~ is your pm box off by one too?  rofl  rofl  rofl  JK!  Don't go counting your hundreds of pm's!!

Beth ~ to change the number of friends on myspace, at the bottom of your friends block click on 'change my top friends'.  On the next screen you will get to choose how many friends you want displayed and can change who they are.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1406 on: January 21, 2007, 07:32:01 PM »

Meesa ~ is your pm box off by one too?  rofl  rofl  rofl  JK!  Don't go counting your hundreds of pm's!!

Okay, smartypantsNener nener! I am down to 199 pm's. I'm going to delete some this week.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1407 on: January 21, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »

Uploading to YouTube isn't hard, Philly. You still need help? I'm downloading your montage now.

Yes, I need your help please, first I uploaded the montage, then it was a quicklist and now it's gone..What did I do wrong? scratch
ILClaymate
« Reply #1408 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:38 PM »

Okay, smartypantsNener nener! I am down to 199 pm's. I'm going to delete some this week.

Yeah, I've heard that one before!  Laughing  I have 63 and thats too many for me!  I need to go purge.  bigsmile
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1409 on: January 21, 2007, 07:47:07 PM »

Okay ... down to 157. I'm working on it!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1410 on: January 21, 2007, 07:52:06 PM »

I have about 400 old pm's I need to purge... Paranoid
ILClaymate
« Reply #1411 on: January 21, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »

Philly ~ what's your youtube name?  Is it phillyluvsclay? 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1412 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »

Yes, I need your help please, first I uploaded the montage, then it was a quicklist and now it's gone..What did I do wrong? scratch

Did you go to your account page and see if it's there?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1413 on: January 21, 2007, 08:05:17 PM »

I'm down to 98 pm's now, Clandybigsmile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1414 on: January 21, 2007, 08:13:03 PM »

Philly ~ what's your youtube name?  Is it phillyluvsclay? 

Yes. Phillyluvsclay..

I think I did it right...Not sure...
ILClaymate
« Reply #1415 on: January 21, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

Oh my...you are going to be catching up to me here soon!  I better get to purging! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1416 on: January 21, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »

Oh my...you are going to be catching up to me here soon!  I better get to purging! 

73 ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1417 on: January 21, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »

Did you go to your account page and see if it's there?

It's there...Now what do I do? scratch
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1418 on: January 21, 2007, 08:17:43 PM »

what do I?

Do I click on share?

Add vidoe to quicklist with the + sign?

What do I do?
ILClaymate
« Reply #1419 on: January 21, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »

Philly ~ under the name of the montage on the righthand side you will see a URL link and under it is an embed link.  Copy the URL link and paste it here.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx