gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:43:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 360
Total: 360

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 197966 times)
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1320 on: January 21, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »

Cindy.............

David said that next train trip is on us!!
I may not be a good cook but I'll have DONUTS and OJ on stand by!!  bigsmile

shocking  Really?!!!   shocking   

I LOVE donuts...  but can I substitute the OJ for coffee?  You know how addicted I am...   lotsa coffee   

We have a Maple Donut  plant right up the road and a Starbucks close by..............

Ok.  I'm convinced.   When's the next train......         

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1321 on: January 21, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »

Cindy.............

David said that next train trip is on us!!
I may not be a good cook but I'll have DONUTS and OJ on stand by!!  bigsmile

shocking  Really?!!!   shocking   

I LOVE donuts...  but can I substitute the OJ for coffee?  You know how addicted I am...   lotsa coffee   

We have a Maple Donut  plant right up the road and a Starbucks close by..............

Ok.  I'm convinced.   When's the next train......         
Well if the concert series is slow maybe we can have a plan "birthday retreat" again!! Super Happy!!!

GO TEAM USA!!!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1322 on: January 21, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »

Gonna to go play with the kids...........be back later!!

GO TEAM USA!!!
franniek54
« Reply #1323 on: January 21, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »

DAMN YOU WOMAN!!

explode Smack Flame

Wait an hour or two before you make any changes... I'm still admiring the one you have.  ROFLMAO

Tammy, do you like it bigger closer?

Yes! to bigger and  Yes! to closer!!
But I likey the neck the best............ Naughty not nice to cut out such sexiness!! Thud!

My Bad!!!!!!!!!!!  You are totally right of course

franniek54
« Reply #1324 on: January 21, 2007, 11:48:40 AM »

SWEEEEEEET MARIE!!!!!!!!!! Thud!
franniek54
« Reply #1325 on: January 21, 2007, 11:55:29 AM »

Ohhh Frannie!

Finally found the one I was looking for 

Cindy-----God in heaven!  That blows my little guy out of the water!

Sorry cute Clay, but cute will only get you so far.  (I guess he figured that out for himself somewhere along the way didn't he)
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1326 on: January 21, 2007, 11:55:41 AM »

Gonna go lay down and take a nap!  off to bed

Bye Beth.  Huggles  When you get a chance... check your PM's.

franniek54
« Reply #1327 on: January 21, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

Which tour is that from?    Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1328 on: January 21, 2007, 12:00:33 PM »

Tammy and Frannie ~ nice new avies!    (Frannie...are you going to make it #3 today Laughing )  I like Fantasy Clay though...so confident and hot

Beth ~ happy anniversary!!    Have a nice nap.

wave Hi Cindy and Meesa (if you're still around and not still playing in the snow...We only got an inch!)

Did any of you see Daughtry sing the SSB just a few minutes ago at the football game?  He did great and he was crying at the end...how sweet!

ILClaymate
« Reply #1329 on: January 21, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »

That is from the NAT...I think that was the Ohio State Fair maybe?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1330 on: January 21, 2007, 12:11:38 PM »

PHILLY SLIDES IN... bigsmile

JUST GOT BACK FROM FOOD SHOPPING AND TAKING CARE OF MY MOM...

AT THE PATHMARK, I ACTUALLY FOUND A CD WITH A GREAT VINTAGE SONG FOR A MONTAGE...

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I DID MONTAGE, I HOPE I'LL REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT... bigsmile

NOW, UM, WHERE'S THE COMMUNIAL SLEDGEHAMMER JUST IN CASE?  Paranoid
franniek54
« Reply #1331 on: January 21, 2007, 12:15:39 PM »

HI CLANDY
Tammy and Frannie ~ nice new avies!    (Frannie...are you going to make it #3 today Laughing )  I like Fantasy Clay though...so confident and hot  EXACTLY RIGHT CLANDY, THAT IS SO SEDUCTIVE ISN'T IT?

wave Hi Cindy and Meesa (if you're still around and not still playing in the snow...We only got an inch!) WE GOT ABOUT AN INCH TOO AND MY KID IS GRUMBLING CUZ HE HAS TO SHOVEL!

Did any of you see Daughtry sing the SSB just a few minutes ago at the football game?  He did great and he was crying at the end...how sweet! THAT IS INCREDIBLY SWEET.  IF YOU FIND A LINK POST IT.  HARD TO IMAGINE HOW HE WOULD INTERPRET THAT SONG, BUT I'M SURE HE DID A GOOD JOB.  I LIKE HIM, SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY AND VERY TALENTED.  ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO?

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1332 on: January 21, 2007, 12:20:26 PM »

Ohhh Frannie!

Sorry cute Clay, but cute will only get you so far.  (I guess he figured that out for himself somewhere along the way didn't he)

Oh yeah Frannie.  And he was a very FAST learner!

Dam.  Now I so wanna stay & play... but it's football time & I just missed the kick-off.  Hubby's waiting on me & calling "Cindyyyyy", so I gotta skiddale.

wave to Clandy & Philly!  Huggles  Huggles

And here's one more of my favs for Froodle.  The power was obvious from the very start....    Thud!

Back later! 

ILClaymate
« Reply #1333 on: January 21, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »

wave Hi Philly!  Here ya go! 

Frannie ~ I'm not sure what Daughtry is doing now.  I see he has a few bookings on ticketmaster starting at the end of the month.

franniek54
« Reply #1334 on: January 21, 2007, 12:21:37 PM »

PHILLY SLIDES IN... bigsmile

JUST GOT BACK FROM FOOD SHOPPING AND TAKING CARE OF MY MOM...

AT THE PATHMARK, I ACTUALLY FOUND A CD WITH A GREAT VINTAGE SONG FOR A MONTAGE...

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I DID MONTAGE, I HOPE I'LL REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT... bigsmile

Good luck Philly, I'm anxious to see it.  You're not sacrificing your writing time for it tho, I hope.

Clandy weren't you workin on a montage?
ILClaymate
« Reply #1335 on: January 21, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »

WE GOT ABOUT AN INCH TOO AND MY KID IS GRUMBLING CUZ HE HAS TO SHOVEL!

Frannie ~ my son will come over and shovel for you!  He has been playing outside since we got home from church.  He has been waiting for this first snow for while.  Yes I am working on a montage.  Its kinda slow going but I'll try and work on that sometime today or tonight.  Its a longer song (a little over 4 minutes) so its taking a little longer.

franniek54
« Reply #1336 on: January 21, 2007, 12:37:46 PM »

Ohhh Frannie!

Oh yeah Frannie.  And he was a very FAST learner!

That's really true.  He had not even a hint of those moves on AI.  Who did he learn from?  Was he watching other artists, did he hire a coach?  scratch  I would love to know.  It takes some ability to do those moves, not unlike dancing, so don't tell me you can't dance Clay--you can and you will!
It's kinda fascinating to watch him evolve.  I think it's an indicater that he wants to stay in the business a long time and do what it takes to excell as an entertainer.  Not to mention it's a self-image booster for sure.

And here's one more of my favs for Froodle.  The power was obvious from the very start....    Thud!

How can a regular guy be so mesmerizing?  I'm baffled, but caught in his web just the same.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1337 on: January 21, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »

Ladies, ladies, ladies!!!!  NICE decorating going on in here.  The photos are awesome.  Clay's such a sexy beast!    Thud!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

franniek54
« Reply #1338 on: January 21, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »

WE GOT ABOUT AN INCH TOO AND MY KID IS GRUMBLING CUZ HE HAS TO SHOVEL!

Frannie ~ my son will come over and shovel for you!  He has been playing outside since we got home from church.  He has been waiting for this first snow for while.  Yes I am working on a montage.  Its kinda slow going but I'll try and work on that sometime today or tonight.  Its a longer song (a little over 4 minutes) so its taking a little longer.

Perfection takes time Honey.  I can be patient.  Maybe you can work on it while hubby watches the game.  Are you watching Bears and new orleans?

My son used to shovel up a snow hill, then practice snoboarding down it over and over.  The hill was only maybe 3 feet high and 5 feet long, but it was cute to see him do it, and it kept him busy.  now you can't beg him to go outside.  Bummer.
franniek54
« Reply #1339 on: January 21, 2007, 12:46:21 PM »

Ladies, ladies, ladies!!!!  NICE decorating going on in here.  The photos are awesome.  Clay's such a sexy beast!    Thud!

How come kris?  What's your theory about how this regular guy can turn us to goo?
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx