gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:54:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 197983 times)
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #780 on: January 19, 2007, 06:13:58 PM »

Here's what the African Dwarf Frogs look like : Froggies

And Bettas : Fishies!

Oh gad.  Those frogs are so little & so friggin cute!  Why do I suddenly want a bunch of them  blush

Hey Meesa... I'm really curious... what do they eat?

little flies  lmao

GO TEAM USA!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #781 on: January 19, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »

Oh gad.  Those frogs are so little & so friggin cute!  Why do I suddenly want a bunch of them  blush

little flies  lmao

Nope. They can eat the Betta food.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #782 on: January 19, 2007, 06:17:03 PM »

little flies  lmao

Nope. They can eat the Betta food.

I know.  Wink I have a co-worker who has them and I always joke with her that she has to feed them mini-flies!! Laughing

GO TEAM USA!!!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #783 on: January 19, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »

Dreamy - Thanks! I try to be here, but I've been so tired lately. I'm here now!  Wink

Philly - Carol (my co-worker) and I got a Betta today! We're also getting 2 African Dwarf frogs to go with it. The Betta's name is Roni. The frogs are going to be Mac and Cheese, so we'll have : Mac, Roni and Cheese. Clay's favorite food!  lmao

Meesa, I have three betta's, one at work and two at home (separate, of course).  One of them is named Clayton because he had really red flashy fins and a very pale body so I figured he looked like pale Clay with red hair.  But I have been feeding him color enhancing food and he's all red now.   Laughing

Roni is Red and Blue ... Jayhawk colors! He's a cutie.

Clayton sounds adorable!

Meesa, I got these small turd looking things when I got Clayton and put them in the water.  They grew into green plants with tiny white flowers.  They came in a package that said Betta plants.  My Betta named Shadow seems to like them.  He swims in and out and around them.  I haven't tried them with Clayton as he has bamboo in his vase and that takes up a lot of room.  

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #784 on: January 19, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »

I don't know Philly how long he will last...............I might have to change avies tonight!! Laughing

*PHILLY LOOKS AT HER PHOTOBUCKET*
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #785 on: January 19, 2007, 06:18:36 PM »

I don't know Philly how long he will last...............I might have to change avies tonight!! Laughing

*PHILLY LOOKS AT HER PHOTOBUCKET*

Oh no I feel the shakes coming on 

GO TEAM USA!!!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #786 on: January 19, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »

Hi Beth!   wave

Tonight we're having an Animal Planet discussion  Wink 

I don't have any fish, just my little sweetie cat Pokey!  How about you?  Do you have any pets?

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #787 on: January 19, 2007, 06:19:47 PM »

Dreamy - Thanks! I try to be here, but I've been so tired lately. I'm here now!  Wink

Philly - Carol (my co-worker) and I got a Betta today! We're also getting 2 African Dwarf frogs to go with it. The Betta's name is Roni. The frogs are going to be Mac and Cheese, so we'll have : Mac, Roni and Cheese. Clay's favorite food!  lmao

Meesa, I have three betta's, one at work and two at home (separate, of course).  One of them is named Clayton because he had really red flashy fins and a very pale body so I figured he looked like pale Clay with red hair.  But I have been feeding him color enhancing food and he's all red now.   Laughing

Roni is Red and Blue ... Jayhawk colors! He's a cutie.

Clayton sounds adorable!

Meesa, I got these small turd looking things when I got Clayton and put them in the water.  They grew into green plants with tiny white flowers.  They came in a package that said Betta plants.  My Betta named Shadow seems to like them.  He swims in and out and around them.  I haven't tried them with Clayton as he has bamboo in his vase and that takes up a lot of room.  

Weird! I may have to look for them.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #788 on: January 19, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

...........awwww Cindy I miss my Pokey how is he? Fall into any trash cans lately?  ROFLMAO

GO TEAM USA!!!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #789 on: January 19, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »

Hi Beth!   wave

I don't have any fish, just my little sweetie cat Pokey!  How about you?  Do you have any pets?

I have a cat named Milo  Smile.  I told Philly that she could name one of her fish, Wanda  Laughing.  Did you ever see that movie with Jamie Lee Curtis?

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #790 on: January 19, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »

Hi Beth!   wave

Cindy, I remember the story you told me about your fish.  Didn't you call him the fish from hell.   shocking

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #791 on: January 19, 2007, 06:22:47 PM »

I'm sure Clay would "LAST"  .... MUCH LONGER than any of your avies!  Just sayin 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #792 on: January 19, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »

Hi Beth!   wave

I have a cat named Milo  Smile.  I told Philly that she could name one of her fish, Wanda  Laughing.  Did you ever see that movie with Jamie Lee Curtis?

HEY BETH,

I MIGHT NAME ONE OF THEM WANDA, I DON'T HOW MANY FISHES. I'M GETTING...AND YES, I SAW " A FISH CALLED WANDA" ROFLMAO
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #793 on: January 19, 2007, 06:24:18 PM »

I'm sure Clay would "LAST"  .... MUCH LONGER than any of your avies!  Just sayin 

Oh I would hope so!! Of course I think I would have to train for a marathon first  

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #794 on: January 19, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »

...........awwww Cindy I miss my Pokey how is he? Fall into any trash cans lately?  ROFLMAO

WOULDN'T SHE HAVE TO FIX LUNCH BEFORE THAT HAPPENS AGAIN? Laughing
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #795 on: January 19, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »

WOULDN'T SHE HAVE TO FIX LUNCH BEFORE THAT HAPPENS AGAIN? Laughing

rofl

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #796 on: January 19, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »

Oh I would hope so!! Of course I think I would have to train for a marathon first  

OKEY DOKEY, I WONDER HOW MUCH RESTRAINT YOU HAVE MY DEAR...

*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER, CACKLES!*
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #797 on: January 19, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »

OKEY DOKEY, I WONDER HOW MUCH RESTRAINT YOU HAVE MY DEAR...

*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER, CACKLES!*

Honey I have no restraint WHAT SO EVER  Paranoid  blush 

GO TEAM USA!!!
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #798 on: January 19, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »

No... please don't remind me about that mess!  Laughing

Pokey is a very happy boy today.  I gave him tuna fish for dinner (maybe not a good thing to discuss with all this fishie talk  Paranoid) and he's purring up a storm.  Let's face it... well fed males are always happy campers.  Especially the ones who've been fixed!  Wink

tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #799 on: January 19, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »

No... please don't remind me about that mess!  Laughing

Pokey is a very happy boy today.  I gave him tuna fish for dinner (maybe not a good thing to discuss with all this fishie talk  Paranoid) and he's purring up a storm.  Let's face it... well fed males are always happy campers.  Especially the ones who've been fixed! Wink 

Naughty No any? lmao

GO TEAM USA!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx