gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:44:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 197973 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #720 on: January 19, 2007, 12:29:25 PM »

Afternoon, ClayGirls!   wave

I looooooooooooooove that pic of Clay with the white background.  Not to jump on the Mama Faye "Clayton, cut your hair, boy!" bandwagon, but I miss that hair style.

Not that he doesn't still look  Flame hot Flame the way he is.  I'm just particularly fond of the other style.

Beth - I keep meaning to tell you - your avie is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!   Smack

Sooooooo ...  ... what's everybody up to?

Smoochies!
Kris

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #721 on: January 19, 2007, 12:32:13 PM »

Hi Kris.  wave (And I agree about the hair  Wink)
I've been watching Angel every morning before I go to work. Boy, do I miss that show.
How are you?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
redhotclay
« Reply #722 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »

An after dinner mint.

mmmmm   minty fresh clay! 

You know how I eat mints?  Of course you need to suck for a long time    then bite a little too   Naughty

hiya kris   Big Hug!

redhotclay
« Reply #723 on: January 19, 2007, 12:50:27 PM »

Just wondering... is there a thread here for supporting one another
through challenging times
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #724 on: January 19, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »

I can think of the OCD, which is one of the 1st threads that I posted on. It is filled with great, supportive people who share their joys and sorrows with great love. Some of the people on the BLP are also on that thread. You should check it out.

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #725 on: January 19, 2007, 01:05:19 PM »

I've been watching Angel every morning before I go to work. Boy, do I miss that show.
How are you?

I do, too!  So much!  I usually record it on my DVR and watch it every day, but now it's getting into the seasons I don't like so much.  I HATE Jasmine.   Puke  And then the show without Cordy just isn't the same.  I mean, I still watch sometimes because there are some good episodes and it's still Angel, but the first three seasons are my favorite.  Have you seen David's new show, Bones?  It's really very good.

I'm doing okay.  How are you?

wave Susan.  This is a rather personal question so feel free not to answer, but do you believe in a God of some kind?  If you do, we have a WONDERFUL support thread called Clay it Forward.  It started out as a prayer request thread, and there's still a lot of prayers going on over there for anyone who asks for them, but it's also become a little community and family all on its own.  It's located in the Member's Corner, and I know for a fact that they would welcome you with open arms.  Meesa is an active member, and hers is probably not the only name you'd recognize over there.  It was founded by Yours Truly, and I pop in from time to time to see how they're doing.  They're wonderful, compassionate people.

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #726 on: January 19, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »

I can think of the OCD, which is one of the 1st threads that I posted on. It is filled with great, supportive people who share their joys and sorrows with great love. Some of the people on the BLP are also on that thread. You should check it out.

Yes, that's another very supportive thread.  Thanks, Krista

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #727 on: January 19, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »

How are you?

I do, too!  So much!  I usually record it on my DVR and watch it every day, but now it's getting into the seasons I don't like so much.  I HATE Jasmine.   Puke  And then the show without Cordy just isn't the same.  I mean, I still watch sometimes because there are some good episodes and it's still Angel, but the first three seasons are my favorite.  Have you seen David's new show, Bones?  It's really very good.

I'm doing okay.  How are you?

I'm fine. Thanks.
I actually like that season (except for Connor, ugh). I love all the seasons (though 2 and 3 are my favorites). I just can watch any episode any time. (Oh my Angel and Wesley  Thud!).

I do watch Bones but I'm a little behind (I haven't watched any episodes since November). I have them on tape but haven't caught up yet. He is SO fine on that show. Even my mom, who has known about him for the same 9 years I have, has just now noticed how hot he is.  Laughing

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #728 on: January 19, 2007, 01:35:21 PM »

Hi girls! I've been busy dropping some pics into my photobucket. I'm getting a new computer here at work and I'm a little embarrassed about having to move some of my files! So my impending disertation on the hot guy in leather will have to wait until Monday . Busy weekend ahead too.  So anyway, I just called the emporer and I got his picture. So I thought I would share. Notice how passionate he's feeling this afternoon??? Eat your hearts out!  lmao
He said, hi hon, let me sing a song to you and try not to thud too hard!  bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #729 on: January 19, 2007, 01:55:11 PM »

Hi girls! I've been busy dropping some pics into my photobucket. I'm getting a new computer here at work and I'm a little embarrassed about having to move some of my files! So my impending disertation on the hot guy in leather will have to wait until Monday . Busy weekend ahead too.  So anyway, I just called the emporer and I got his picture. So I thought I would share. Notice how passionate he's feeling this afternoon??? Eat your hearts out!  lmao
He said, hi hon, let me sing a song to you and try not to thud too hard!  bigsmile  http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/shaikeninseattle/claycallme.jpg

Well, Shaiky - you little phone whore!   ROFLMAO  You could've at least told him to give his Utah girl a ring and had him giggle for me.   Nener nener!

Good luck with the file transfers.  LOL  And your busy weekend, too.  Huggles  I look forward to your Hot Guy in Leather Dissertation. 

Krista -  Ha ha!  Your mom finally got bitten by the Boreanaz bug, huh?  They may hold out for a while, but eventually he seduces and charms them all!  (Rather like another sexy man we all know!  Wink )  I think he just gets better looking as he gets older, too.

My wallpaper at the moment:

And this is from the new promos.  Check out the stripey socks.  David has a sock fettish, same as Clay.   Laughing

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #730 on: January 19, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »

Hi Kris  wave

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #731 on: January 19, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »

Yes Kris. I saw those pics. They were in TV Guide. Very nice.

And please indulge me, but here are my 3 favorite guys.

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #732 on: January 19, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »

Krista, Please forgive my ignorance, but who's the guy in the middle?

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #733 on: January 19, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »

Hi Kris  wave

wave sweetie!!!  How are you?    Huggles

Yes Kris. I saw those pics. They were in TV Guide. Very nice.

And please indulge me, but here are my 3 favorite guys.

And very nice three guys they are!   Smack  Delicious men are just everywhere!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #734 on: January 19, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »

Krista, Please forgive my ignorance, but who's the guy in the middle?

I understand your ignorance since he hasn't done a whole lot. It is Alexis Denisof; he played Wesley on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. He has appeared on How I Met Your Mother last season as the boorish newscaster. And he's been in some British TV shows and movies. I met him at a BTVS/Angel convention in Oakland, CA and had my picture taken with him. One of the happiest days of my life.  bigsmile

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #735 on: January 19, 2007, 02:44:38 PM »

Hi Kris  wave

wave sweetie!!!  How are you?    Huggles

I'm doing good!  Huggles  The family is finally all through with being sick.   yay

What ever kind of a virus this was, it lasted for a whole week.  So it's been 3 weeks since we have been germ free.  I don't want to say it too loud, because I don't want to jinx myself, but I never got it! I guess that that just goes to show that women are the stronger sex!  Wink

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #736 on: January 19, 2007, 02:47:54 PM »

Krista wrote:
He has appeared on How I Met Your Mother last season as the boorish newscaster.

I saw that episode. He played Sandy Rivers  ROFLMAO

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #737 on: January 19, 2007, 02:52:39 PM »

Krista wrote:
He has appeared on How I Met Your Mother last season as the boorish newscaster.

I saw that episode. He played Sandy Rivers  ROFLMAO

Yes, Beth. Awesome that you saw that. He was so good on that. He is married to Alyson Hannigan in real life so it was cute for him to do it, plus I was excited to see him in something.

Ok, enough of that.  Laughing Back to Clay. One of my favs. (Fedora for me, earpiece for Frannie, and tongue for.... everyone  )

I am about to leave for the day. I may or may not be back tonight but I will be on this weekend. Have fun.
(Philly, for when you show up.  Huggles)

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #738 on: January 19, 2007, 03:13:05 PM »

I'm doing good!  Huggles  The family is finally all through with being sick.   yay

What ever kind of a virus this was, it lasted for a whole week.  So it's been 3 weeks since we have been germ free.  I don't want to say it too loud, because I don't want to jinx myself, but I never got it! I guess that that just goes to show that women are the stronger sex!  Wink

LMAO!     Girl power!!!

I gotta go for a bit, too.  I'll try and come back later.  My headache may decide otherwise, however.

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #739 on: January 19, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »

blog

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx