gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 424
Total: 424

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 198003 times)
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #700 on: January 19, 2007, 08:58:58 AM »

ONE MORE IN HONOR OF SHAIKEY....AN EXTREMELY HOT ONE.... explode explode explode explode explode

OMG thank you FROODLE!  Thud! Thud! Lord have mercy!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #701 on: January 19, 2007, 09:43:55 AM »

A lunch time treat.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #702 on: January 19, 2007, 09:52:37 AM »

author=fantasy link=topic=13967.msg755807#msg755807 date=1169228635]
A lunch time treat.

KRISTA!  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!  Clapping

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #703 on: January 19, 2007, 10:28:49 AM »

HI  wave wave

FIRST OF ALL, I THINK CLAY SHOULD WEAR ANOTHER BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT, OR ELSE WE HAVE TO CHANGE THIS NAME TO;  SUITS AND TIES  bigsmile bigsmile

SECOND, IN CASE ANYONE GOES TO MY PROFILE AND CLICKS ON MY WEB SITE, THEY WILL GET A CLOTHING STORE  Laughing Laughing Laughing
IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO;

http://home.comcast.net/~studiojnc

IT IS MUCH THE SAME EXCEPT THE SLIDE SHOW DOES NOT WORK YET AND IT HAS SOME NEW WORK ON IT. HAVE TO GET AFTER MY SON WHO IS MY WEBMASTER. I COULD NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS DO A WEBSITE.

IT IS COLD HERE TODAY, IN THE 60 ;S BRRRRRRRR

LUV Huggles
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
redhotclay
« Reply #704 on: January 19, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »

A lunch time treat.

Krista, did you say lunchtime treat?   

So is Clay eating or me?      
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #705 on: January 19, 2007, 10:49:27 AM »

Hi Susan  wave 

Did you say that you were a teacher and taught Kindergarten? Do you teach morning, afternoon, or all day? Here in MI we do not have all day Kindergarten, but down in GA where my SIL lives, they do.  I wish that K was not 5 half days, but rather 3 full days.  I'm not sure how Nathan will react to going 5 full days next year.  It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
ILClaymate
« Reply #706 on: January 19, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »

wave Hey Beth.  Nick was in kindergarden last year and his was full-day/5 days a week.  They would have naptime and some fun activities in the afternoon so it wasn't classroom stuff all day long.  He did fine with it.  He went to preschool before kindergarden and that was half day so I was glad when he went to full day.  It was hard to figure out transportation and sitters when it was only half day.  It will take some adjusting the first couple weeks and he will be more tired (atleast Nick was) but it won't take long for him to get used to it.
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #707 on: January 19, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »

HI  wave wave

FIRST OF ALL, I THINK CLAY SHOULD WEAR ANOTHER BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT, OR ELSE WE HAVE TO CHANGE THIS NAME TO;  SUITS AND TIES  bigsmile bigsmile

SECOND, IN CASE ANYONE GOES TO MY PROFILE AND CLICKS ON MY WEB SITE, THEY WILL GET A CLOTHING STORE  Laughing Laughing Laughing
IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO;

http://home.comcast.net/~studiojnc

IT IS MUCH THE SAME EXCEPT THE SLIDE SHOW DOES NOT WORK YET AND IT HAS SOME NEW WORK ON IT. HAVE TO GET AFTER MY SON WHO IS MY WEBMASTER. I COULD NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS DO A WEBSITE.

IT IS COLD HERE TODAY, IN THE 60 ;S BRRRRRRRR

LUV Huggles
JAN

HI Jan! Good to see you here and thanks for the new website! You are a pro!  Clapping bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #708 on: January 19, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »

wave Hey Beth.  Nick was in kindergarden last year and his was full-day/5 days a week.  They would have naptime and some fun activities in the afternoon so it wasn't classroom stuff all day long.  He did fine with it.  He went to preschool before kindergarden and that was half day so I was glad when he went to full day.  It was hard to figure out transportation and sitters when it was only half day.  It will take some adjusting the first couple weeks and he will be more tired (atleast Nick was) but it won't take long for him to get used to it.

You just made me laugh after reading your post.  I guess some time in life, we all go through a transition period like that.  I remember my very first full time job.  Working 2 days, having a day off, working 3 days, having a day off, then going to, working 5 days in a row, was quite a difference.  Laughing

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #709 on: January 19, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »

Last night at MOPS, the guest speaker shared something with us.  I had seen this before and forgot about it.  I thought that it was funny and wanted to share it with you. 

The way that a man thinks is completely different than the way a woman thinks.  An English professor wrote this sentence on the chalkboard with no punctuation.

Woman without her man is nothing

The men wrote:
"Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote:
"Woman! without her, man is nothing."

Laugh

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #710 on: January 19, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »

So is Clay eating or me?      

Gee, which do you want?  Wink

Here is a little dessert.

Hi Beth and Jan.  wave

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #711 on: January 19, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »

Hi Krista  wave

ILClaymate
« Reply #712 on: January 19, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »

You just made me laugh after reading your post.  I guess some time in life, we all go through a transition period like that.  I remember my very first full time job.  Working 2 days, having a day off, working 3 days, having a day off, then going to, working 5 days in a row, was quite a difference.  Laughing

I'm glad I could make you laugh.  Laughing  Wow, what a schedule you had!  Will you go back to work once your kids are in school, Beth or will you be able to stay home?  Oh and thanks for the funny...I have seen that before.  How true.

Krista ~ thanks for the dessert.    I'm still doing lunch but I'm sure he'll wait.  bigsmile

redhotclay
« Reply #713 on: January 19, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

Hi Susan  wave 

Did you say that you were a teacher and taught Kindergarten? Do you teach morning, afternoon, or all day? Here in MI we do not have all day Kindergarten, but down in GA where my SIL lives, they do.  I wish that K was not 5 half days, but rather 3 full days.  I'm not sure how Nathan will react to going 5 full days next year.  It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

I teach half day,  5 days a week.  First grade is a huge transition.  Usually after lunch all the kids ask,  "Are we going home now?"  And of course they're quite shocked that they have 2+ hours to go.  My D starts Kinder next year and I'm in favor of half day as a teacher and mom.  I know it is difficult with scheduling, but at that developmental age, I think half day is more than adequate for meeting the academic needs. 
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #714 on: January 19, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »

I'm glad I could make you laugh.  Laughing  Wow, what a schedule you had!  Will you go back to work once your kids are in school, Beth or will you be able to stay home?  Oh and thanks for the funny...I have seen that before.  How true.

Diana starts preschool in Sept.  She will be in preschool for 2 years, then kindergarten for a year.  It will be 3 years before I go back, but yes I will eventually go back to work.  I still haven't figured out who's going to watch the kids during the summer if I'm working full time, but I have a long time before I really have to find an answer to that, thank goodness. 

redhotclay
« Reply #715 on: January 19, 2007, 11:48:41 AM »

Last night at MOPS, the guest speaker shared something with us.  I had seen this before and forgot about it.  I thought that it was funny and wanted to share it with you. 

The way that a man thinks is completely different than the way a woman thinks.  An English professor wrote this sentence on the chalkboard with no punctuation.

The men wrote:

The women wrote:

Laugh

what is MOPS   Don't Know
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #716 on: January 19, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »

[Krista ~ thanks for the dessert.    I'm still doing lunch but I'm sure he'll wait.  bigsmile

You can never get enough, right?  Laughing But I'm sure he'll wait.  Wink

redhotclay
« Reply #717 on: January 19, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »

So is Clay eating or me?      

Gee, which do you want?  Wink

Here is a little dessert.

Hi Beth and Jan.  wave

Well, as everyone knows, RedHot is quite a greedy eater

so I'll take both please!   Super Happy!!!

and Clay dessert just hits the spot!  And ya'll know what spot I'm talkin about.   bigsmile    hypnotic
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #718 on: January 19, 2007, 11:58:59 AM »

The men wrote:

The women wrote:

Laugh

what is MOPS   Don't Know

MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. MOPS International exists to meet the needs of every mom - urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen, single and married moms - moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.

MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups that provide a caring atmosphere for today's mother of young children. MOPS also encourages and supports moms through resources such as books, this website,MOPS, and the MOPS International Membership

It only meets 2 x a month, but it feels really great to get out and talk with other moms who are going through the same thing that you are going through.  I have been going ever since Nathan was an infant (5 years) and will continue to go until Diana is in Kindergarten  Smile.

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #719 on: January 19, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »

An after dinner mint.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: