gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:40:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 488
Total: 488

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 198027 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2007, 08:49:01 PM »

wave Hey Pammy

Froodle ~ yeah I don't plan on putting one of those in my front yard.  I would give my parents and grandparents a heart attack when they drove by!  I'm debating on whether I should show that to Mr. C or not.  Laughing
franniek54
« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2007, 08:50:01 PM »

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »

WELL, I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING... Roll eyes

SO, ALL THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING STORMS ACROSS THE COUNRTY KEEP WARM AND SAFE... Huggles

I MISS CLAY, I HOPE HE BLOGS SOON..*SIGH*

HERE'S SOMETHING TO DREAM ABOUT...

AGAIN, I THINK I WANT TO BE TRAINED A HAIR STYLIST, AND I'LL WORK MY FINGERS THROUGH CLAY... bigsmile

MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE... Huggles

PLEASANT LECHEROUS DREAMS TO ALL...Clay dreaming

NITE NITE...off to bed

LOVE YA

PHILLY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »

OH BEFORE I HIT THE SHEETS...

JSUT WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE PICTURE IN QUESTION HAS IT'S OWN THREAD NOW AT THE ADULT PLAYGROUND...

UNDER...."SNO FOOLIN"

BEDDY BYE TIME...Sleep

LOVE YA

PHILLY
franniek54
« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »

JSUT WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE PICTURE IN QUESTION HAS IT'S OWN THREAD NOW AT THE ADULT PLAYGROUND...

UNDER...."SNO FOOLIN"

BEDDY BYE TIME...Sleep

LOVE YA

PHILLY
CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE A THREAD FOR THAT PHILLY--SHOULD HAVE PUT A RATING ON IT

WELL, IF THEY CAN MAKE OBSCENE CAKES THEN I GUESS SNOW SCULPTURES ARE FAIR GAME TOO.

NIGHTLINE IS DOING A SEGMENT ON CELEBRITIES DOING COMMERCIALS IN JAPAN FOR BIG BUCKS.  IT'S PRETTY COMMON AND I'VE SEEN IT BEING DONE IN EUROPE TOO.  IF CLAY DID ONE OF THOSE IT WOULD BE GREAT EXPOSURE, WITH YOUTUBE AND ALL.

GUESS I'LL GO BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE SINCE IT'S SO QUIET TONIGHT.  SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE  Love
ILClaymate
« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

UNDER...."SNO FOOLIN"

BEDDY BYE TIME...Sleep

LOVE YA

PHILLY
CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE A THREAD FOR THAT PHILLY--SHOULD HAVE PUT A RATING ON IT

Its ok...everything in the Playground is Rated R.  Good night Ms. F!  Baby Dust
stephen
« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2007, 11:56:05 PM »

hello in here did you hear a pin drop
redhotclay
« Reply #547 on: January 18, 2007, 12:09:59 AM »

any lurkers out there??    lookie

*ping*

yep, I heard the pin drop!
stephen
« Reply #548 on: January 18, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »

ouch frell
must wear shoes I just stood on the pin
redhotclay
« Reply #549 on: January 18, 2007, 12:25:15 AM »

here's a    Kiss!   and   a bandage   

to make it better 
stephen
« Reply #550 on: January 18, 2007, 12:29:21 AM »

thanks love Kiss! goodnight my sweet
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #551 on: January 18, 2007, 04:08:56 AM »

Hi Everybody  wave

Dave took an earlier flight home yesterday and was home by 10pm  Super Happy!!!.

Is it wrong of me to be  Super Happy!!! because I don't have Adam today?  Naughty Paranoid  I'm able to catch up on grocery shopping! woo hoo!  ROFLMAO

Dave has to be to work by 9.  I'll write more later.

-Beth

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #552 on: January 18, 2007, 04:52:09 AM »

Good morning!  wave

See .... Clay says hi too! 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #553 on: January 18, 2007, 05:49:59 AM »

Hi Beth, Meesa and whomsoever else is up and about this rainy day in Seattle. AND I LOVE IT! It's washing away that nasty ice.... Clapping bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #554 on: January 18, 2007, 05:54:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING,

THIS IS A QUICKIE POST....

TOO MANY PATIENTS ALREADY..

HERE'S SOME VITAMIN C

GOTTA GO...

LOVE YA

PHILLY
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #555 on: January 18, 2007, 06:00:17 AM »

Hi Philly!  wave Did Mrs C clue you in on why you're over 35,000 posts? lmao

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #556 on: January 18, 2007, 06:09:20 AM »

HI!  wave There is something I need to get of of my chest.....

I came here almost 2 years ago to "meet" Clay fans. I have made some wonderful friendships with some very amazing women. To me coming here is like coming home to family.

I know a few of you are aware of my current situation and I hope you can understand this but I am finding it difficult to be here. And I want to explain to everyone...........

First for the past year my husband has been suffering. He has been suffering neglect by me. He is my love, my partner in life and soulmate. And I love him dearly. But I haven't been there for him like I should.

Secondly, I am finding it hard to be here. With my scehdule and my family obligations  I feel out of the loop like I have lost my place.

I try to come here as an outlet a release from my hectic life but I feel torn and I'm not quite sure who I am or how I fit in anymore.

I hate to not be here because I would feel as if I am cutting my connections to most of you, but I am fionding it hard to enjoy myself while trying to maintain a "happy home".

I am NOT leaving entirely! I'll post when I can but it won't be as much. Afterall I DO NEED to PAR-TAY with my girlies!! Wink

I only hope that you all know how difficult this is for me right now and can accept that!

GO TEAM USA!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #557 on: January 18, 2007, 06:19:20 AM »

Tammy (MsRad) ~ I most definately understand.  You have to do what is best for you and your family.  Don't worry...we won't forget ya!  I'm sure you will stay updated.  Come back to release when you need it, ok?  (gee that sounded bad!)  Take care!!  Huggles

Phillygirl ~ stop working so hard.  You're making me look bad.  Laughing
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #558 on: January 18, 2007, 06:32:21 AM »

HI!  wave There is something I need to get of of my chest.....

I came here almost 2 years ago to "meet" Clay fans. I have made some wonderful friendships with some very amazing women. To me coming here is like coming home to family.

I know a few of you are aware of my current situation and I hope you can understand this but I am finding it difficult to be here. And I want to explain to everyone...........

First for the past year my husband has been suffering. He has been suffering neglect by me. He is my love, my partner in life and soulmate. And I love him dearly. But I haven't been there for him like I should.

Secondly, I am finding it hard to be here. With my scehdule and my family obligations  I feel out of the loop like I have lost my place.

I try to come here as an outlet a release from my hectic life but I feel torn and I'm not quite sure who I am or how I fit in anymore.

I hate to not be here because I would feel as if I am cutting my connections to most of you, but I am fionding it hard to enjoy myself while trying to maintain a "happy home".

I am NOT leaving entirely! I'll post when I can but it won't be as much. Afterall I DO NEED to PAR-TAY with my girlies!! Wink

I only hope that you all know how difficult this is for me right now and can accept that!

Tammy, I understand perfectly. I don't get to come here much in the evenings because I have so many irons in the fire. I'm alone at home but I sew and help out at classes and I'm on several committees and so on and so on. And the major problem I have is slow dialup. By the time my answer appears sometimes an entire page has gone by. It took a long time to figure out how to join in, with that problem. So finally I decided that I would just try to come and visit during the day at work, whenever I get a few moments. I joined over three years ago and I'm just now approaching 5,000 posts. So don't think we'll forget you. I have always been wellcomed back with open arms whenever I've been away for awhile.

Take care of yourself and your family first.  And I promise, I won't forget you!  Big Hug!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #559 on: January 18, 2007, 06:34:38 AM »

Hey gang. Just wanted to let you know that I am here. Got to work safe this morning. The roads were a little icy, but not too bad (though people drive way too fast on them). The public schools started late, but alas not us. Oh well.

Tammy, I understand. I don't have a husband and sometimes I feel that way. You do what you need to do and everyone will be here for you when you're ready. Even just a quick check-in is good.  Huggles

Hi Clandy, Philly and Shaikey.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx