gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:21:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Mansion 92 (Rated R)  (Read 199735 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1920 on: January 25, 2007, 11:17:34 AM »

What musical is that from?

Guys and Dolls

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1921 on: January 25, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »

Thinking of the musical just made me think of "Luck Be A Lady"  Who's going to be the lucky lady tonight?  wiggle

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1922 on: January 25, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »

Krista that's a pretty picture.  Drool Hey why did you wait so long to start posting pics?  You're really good at it.  And you have alot to choose from.

I was resistent to open a Photobucket account because I don't like to give out too much info online. But I talked to Clandy and she assured me that I wouldn't have to give much. I really like to post pics. It's fun. I need to upload more pics so I'm not posting the same ones.
I love the pic of Clay and his laptop. Thank you for the short hair.  Yes!

Shaikey, it's the black kid. He looks like a male model (I'm thinking Tyson Beckford.) Paula was a little excited, wasn't she? I think he could go far in the competition because he's good looking, can sing and has the confidence and charisma. But we'll have to see how he does in Hollywood and on.

Hi Tammy.  wave Love the new avie.  Smile

Hi Beth.  wave

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1923 on: January 25, 2007, 11:22:19 AM »

Guys and Dolls

Beth, you have a prethera of information!  bigsmile Clapping

Froodle! Yes, the farm refernce works right in with our Tennessee Stud. We could create our own BLPT musical with you know who in the starring role. We could call it "Bushel of a Pecker" or maybe not. We can have a contest! Name the musical!  lmao

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1924 on: January 25, 2007, 11:26:18 AM »

Shaikey, it's the black kid. He looks like a male model (I'm thinking Tyson Beckford.) Paula was a little excited, wasn't she? I think he could go far in the competition because he's good looking, can sing and has the confidence and charisma. But we'll have to see how he does in Hollywood and on.

Yes, that's the one I thought you were talking about. He certainly is handsome and a very nice voice and stage presence.  If he can dance that will be a plus in making it through to the final twelve. 

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
franniek54
« Reply #1925 on: January 25, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »

Thinking of the musical just made me think of "Luck Be A Lady"  Who's going to be the lucky lady tonight?  wiggle
I only care that it's not me,  Cry!  otherwise I don't wanna know.  Unless it was Diana DeGarmo, then I would give it a thumbs up.

How could I forget!  My kids' high school did a production of Guys and Dolls that was SO much fun.  I don't know how they convinced all those boys to do that singin' and dancin' but they were fantastic.  Especially in the song "Sitdown, sitdown, sitdown, sitdown, sitdown you're rockin' the boat."
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: January 25, 2007, 11:29:51 AM »

Guys and Dolls

Froodle! Yes, the farm refernce works right in with our Tennessee Stud. We could create our own BLPT musical with you know who in the starring role. We could call it "Bushel of a Pecker" or maybe not. We can have a contest! Name the musical!  lmao

Shaikey, I'm just like Rosie O Donnell when it comes to musicals.  I just love them.  It won't help me anywhere in life, but they sure are a lot of fun.  I wish they had musicals now.  Now, I just enjoy a good movie with a great Soundtrack.

franniek54
« Reply #1927 on: January 25, 2007, 11:31:28 AM »

Guys and Dolls

That would be a laugh riot!   lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
franniek54
« Reply #1928 on: January 25, 2007, 11:33:14 AM »

Guys and Dolls

Shaikey, I'm just like Rosie O Donnell when it comes to musicals.  I just love them.  It won't help me anywhere in life, but they sure are a lot of fun.  I wish they had musicals now.  Now, I just enjoy a good movie with a great Soundtrack.
Beth, did you see wicked?
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: January 25, 2007, 11:35:56 AM »

Guys and Dolls

No, unfortunately not, but my girlfriend that lives in Naperville, saw it in Chicago.  She said that it was really good.

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1930 on: January 25, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »

Guys and Dolls

No, unfortunately not, but my girlfriend that lives in Naperville, saw it in Chicago.  She said that it was really good.

I too am a nut for musicals. I have many on DVD and tape. I've seen the stage production of Grease three times. One of the times Rosie O'Donnelll was in it. I went up to Vancouver Canada to see Show Boat a few years ago. I just saw White Christmas last month. The "Buddy Holly Story" is going to be at our Paramount next month. I'm looking for tickets now! Me love me some Buddy Holly.

My kids were in the Grease production in high school and also Jesus Christ Superstar and Cats.
They about drove me crazy running around the house reheasing Lama lama lama, shoo bop shoo bop she bop, etc. etc.  ROFLMAO Funny this conversation came up as we were just discussing this in our office yesterday and  I picked up Hello Dolly DVD with Steisand  the other day.

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1931 on: January 25, 2007, 11:56:41 AM »

Yes  Laugh  What would that be in dry weight tho, or volume?  Where's Clandy when you need her?

Are you saying I'm a KNOW-IT-ALL???  Nener nener!  Fine....just for that I'm not answering your question.  (I don't know it anyway but I'm sure I could find out!!)  lmao  Oh and I can't find 'Oklahoma Clay' either...sorry!  Wink

But I did find him....

and him...

and of course him...

franniek54
« Reply #1932 on: January 25, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »

Guys and Dolls

I noticed that it is coming back.  or maybe it never left, i don't know.  We should go see it together.  For a long time I didn't go into the city, cuz I'm sceered to drive down there, but now I make my husband drive me and he then goes to visit my son at college while I'm at the play, cuz the college is on the south side of the city.  That's why I didn't go see Clay's tours cuz the venue was on the southwest side of Chicago and you have to drive thru the getto to get there.
franniek54
« Reply #1933 on: January 25, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »

Yes  Laugh  What would that be in dry weight tho, or volume?  Where's Clandy when you need her?

I'm not saying you're a know it all, altho you know an aweful lot!  But you are our resident math wizard so I figured if anybody would know it would be you.  Lick

I wish I could remember where I saw those Oklahoma pics    I hope somebody can find them for me tonight.  if anybody can do it, Philly can.

Clandy, do you want to come up and see "Wicked" with me and Beth.  It would be a nice winter outing?
ILClaymate
« Reply #1934 on: January 25, 2007, 12:23:13 PM »

Clandy, do you want to come up and see "Wicked" with me and Beth.  It would be a nice winter outing?

Its a possibility.  Is it playing now?  When would we go?  Is Beth planning on coming back to Chicago again soon?
franniek54
« Reply #1935 on: January 25, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »

Its a possibility.  Is it playing now?  When would we go?  Is Beth planning on coming back to Chicago again soon?
I don't know yet--these are all questions that remain to be answered.  I just now put it out there as a brainstorm.  But it sounds like fun to me.  I'll go look it up right now.
franniek54
« Reply #1936 on: January 25, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »

I don't know yet--these are all questions that remain to be answered.  I just now put it out there as a brainstorm.  But it sounds like fun to me.  I'll go look it up right now.
It's an open run--tickets are on sale now thru May 6th.  Matinees on Weds, Sats and Suns, $32-$90.
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1937 on: January 25, 2007, 12:38:43 PM »

I love musicals but unfortunately they don't come here too often. There are the Dallas Summer musicals but that is several hours away. I've gone to a few of those. I've also seen some in London. If I lived closer, I would go more. I also love to watch the Tony awards to get a sense of the theater and Broadway.

Look, I found him. Can I keep him? 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
franniek54
« Reply #1938 on: January 25, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »

Guys and Dolls

I too am a nut for musicals. I have many on DVD and tape. I've seen the stage production of Grease three times. One of the times Rosie O'Donnelll was in it. I went up to Vancouver Canada to see Show Boat a few years ago. I just saw White Christmas last month. The "Buddy Holly Story" is going to be at our Paramount next month. I'm looking for tickets now! Me love me some Buddy Holly.

My kids were in the Grease production in high school and also Jesus Christ Superstar and Cats.
They about drove me crazy running around the house reheasing Lama lama lama, shoo bop shoo bop she bop, etc. etc.  ROFLMAO Funny this conversation came up as we were just discussing this in our office yesterday and  I picked up Hello Dolly DVD with Steisand  the other day.

"Buddy Holly"--that would be good--I love his music.  I wanted to see Mamma Mia, but I never did.  My kids love ABBA music.

Jesus Christ Superstar is still one of my all time favorites.  I go see it whenever I can--it gives me chills.

Most of those Andrew Lloyd Weber's are still good.  I'm not real crazy about Cats tho.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1939 on: January 25, 2007, 12:44:51 PM »

It's an open run--tickets are on sale now thru May 6th.  Matinees on Weds, Sats and Suns, $32-$90.

Where is it playing?  What is an 'open run'?  I'm not a big musical buff but I would like to see 'Wicked'.  Thanks for the info!  Lick

Krista ~ I guess you can keep him for the day...just be GENTLE and have fun! 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx