gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:10:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! :: Happy New Year!! (Rated R)  (Read 203461 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1900 on: January 15, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »

Just read this on Rosie's Blog. 

Sheila writes:

would u ever consider doing a piece on autism on the view?April is autism awareness month. Please…
Aidans mom 5 and recovering from autism

yes
we r doing an hour on autism

My guess is that this may be when Clay is on! Any thoughts?

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1901 on: January 15, 2007, 11:40:22 AM »

Sheila writes:

would u ever consider doing a piece on autism on the view?April is autism awareness month. Please…

yes

Hi Beth!  wave I bet you're right on the autism show. What better person to have as a guest?   bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
franniek54
« Reply #1902 on: January 15, 2007, 11:44:05 AM »

Hi Shaikey
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1903 on: January 15, 2007, 11:46:50 AM »

Hi Shaikey

Hi Froodle! I just got back to work today. It's supposed to snow again tonight!  Also, I'm doing some serious checking into getting hi speed internet at home. It's so frustrating that I just don't come home to the mansion at night.  And I know my room is probably a MESS! And the emporer is more than likely giving me an "F" in attendance!  Paranoid ROFLMAO

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1904 on: January 15, 2007, 12:01:29 PM »

Sheila writes:

yes

This would be great Beth!  I hope that is when he is on.  He would have alot of insight and those tuning in just to see "Mr. Controversy King" would see there is a whole lot more to him.  Fingers Crossed
franniek54
« Reply #1905 on: January 15, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »

You can't afford to piss off the Emperor, shaikey.  He may restrict your activities for awhile.

I'd like to see more of these rooms and you seem to hold the keys or else Philly isn't sharing.  Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm who or what is secreted away in these forbidden rooms?

I am cleaning our home office today because my new laptop is coming   and the techno guru will need to work in here.  What a job it is dusting under all these wires and crap.  But when I have my laptop I will be newly liberated.  No more working around the kids and hubby.

We have DSL and I like it.  Easy to install.  Not as fast as cable but fast enough.  No cable pulling and cutting holes in your walls.  And our cable goes out more than our phones do, so we've never had interrupted service yet.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1906 on: January 15, 2007, 12:02:49 PM »

Hi Shaikey

Hi Froodle! I just got back to work today. It's supposed to snow again tonight!  Also, I'm doing some serious checking into getting hi speed internet at home. It's so frustrating that I just don't come home to the mansion at night.  And I know my room is probably a MESS! And the emporer is more than likely giving me an "F" in attendance!  Paranoid ROFLMAO

He grades on attendance?!?!   eek!  Man, oh, man!  Am I in trouble!!!!   Paranoid

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

franniek54
« Reply #1907 on: January 15, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »

Sheila writes:

yes

This would be great Beth!  I hope that is when he is on.  He would have alot of insight and those tuning in just to see "Mr. Controversy King" would see there is a whole lot more to him.  Fingers Crossed
It would give him plenty to talk about so it doesn't get too silly.  The public should see more of his thoughtful side.

Do any of you know where I could read some of the transcripts from his addresses to congress?
ILClaymate
« Reply #1908 on: January 15, 2007, 12:05:53 PM »

Froodle ~ congrats on the new laptop!  You will love it!  I love mine and its SO handy come concert season too!  Yes!

And the emporer is more than likely giving me an "F" in attendance!  Paranoid ROFLMAO

Shaikey ~ sounds like you are due for a 'detention' from TeacherAiken!  Naughty 

ILClaymate
« Reply #1909 on: January 15, 2007, 12:08:07 PM »

Hi Shaikey

He grades on attendance?!?!   eek!  Man, oh, man!  Am I in trouble!!!!   Paranoid

Uh oh...looks like someone else needs a detention too!  Naughty 

franniek54
« Reply #1910 on: January 15, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »

Hi Shaikey

That's right you should make it a point to get your ass in here.  The Emperor will NOT be ignored.  Naughty
ILClaymate
« Reply #1911 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »

I'd like to see more of these rooms and you seem to hold the keys or else Philly isn't sharing.  Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm who or what is secreted away in these forbidden rooms?

The Prez will have to give you the tour!  I'm sure she will show you all around when she isn't so BUSY!!  You will be VERY impressed I'm sure. 
franniek54
« Reply #1912 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »

Hi Shaikey

Uh oh...looks like someone else needs a detention too!  Naughty 

Clay can detain me as much as he likes. wiggle please
franniek54
« Reply #1913 on: January 15, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »

The Prez will have to give you the tour!  I'm sure she will show you all around when she isn't so BUSY!!  You will be VERY impressed I'm sure. 
You guys have been holding out on me and how can I feel fully accepted if you are not straightforeward? 
ILClaymate
« Reply #1914 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:05 PM »

You guys have been holding out on me and how can I feel fully accepted if you are not straightforeward? 

Awww, we love ya Froodle and of course you are accepted!  pouncy  The HUGE mansion tour is The Prez' baby so I'm not going to take that away from her.  Wink  Besides I'm a newbie in the mansion too (sorta!).
franniek54
« Reply #1915 on: January 15, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »

Awww, we love ya Froodle and of course you are accepted!  pouncy  The HUGE mansion tour is The Prez' baby so I'm not going to take that away from her.  Wink  Besides I'm a newbie in the mansion too (sorta!).
I don't believe that you are a newbie Clandy.  Even lurking is an education, altho interactive learning is always more effective. Wink
ILClaymate
« Reply #1916 on: January 15, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »

I don't believe that you are a newbie Clandy.  Even lurking is an education, altho interactive learning is always more effective. Wink

And more fun! 
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1917 on: January 15, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »

Hi Shaikey

LADY C!  Big Hug! Long time no C!  Wink Hope you're UP and Rarin to go! Don't worry, the F is for flat (on your back).  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1918 on: January 15, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »

Froodle ~ congrats on the new laptop!  You will love it!  I love mine and its SO handy come concert season too!  Yes!

And the emporer is more than likely giving me an "F" in attendance!  Paranoid ROFLMAO

Shaikey ~ sounds like you are due for a 'detention' from TeacherAiken!  Naughty 

Thud! Thud! Thud! He can detention me all he wants, as long as he's the jailor!  bigsmile

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #1919 on: January 15, 2007, 12:59:52 PM »

That's right you should make it a point to get your ass in here.  The Emperor will NOT be ignored.  Naughty

I like the sound of that!   

LadyC reporting in for whatever punishment the Emperor sees fit.  Is it true that the Emperor doles out said punishments while he's ... you know .. nekkid? 

Cuz I've been very naughty. 

I've been running through the Mansion at night while everyone is sleeping in nothing but my Wonder Woman underoos.  Pausing at President Philly's door to do this: 

I put reefer in the brownies and roofies in the Claysmo, and when y'all were passed out all over the place and snoring, with visions of sugar bums dancing in your heads, I put ...

Super glue in Beth's deoderant...

Preperation H in Shaiky's toothpaste (and you thought that pretty pucker was just your urge to kiss Clay!  lmao)

Toothpaste in Stephen's Preperation H  (How's that for Minty Freshness, Boulder Troll?!?!  Laughing

I put...

Snowman poop in Tammy's hot chocolate (You'll never look at mini marshmallows the same way again, will ya?!)

Doggy pheromones in Clandy's bath soap  (Had any dog's humping your leg lately?  ROFLMAO)

And took some rather interesting photos of Marilyn doing very questionable things with a goat.

I also put Nair in someone's shampoo, cleaned the toilets with a couple people's toothbrushes, hid a gerbil in someone's bed and put itching powder in the laundry soap!!!!

And when the doorbell rang, I answered it like this: 

Oooooooohhhhh, yeah!  I've been very naughty! 

And ...  Paranoid ... there may be a warrant for my arrest regarding this.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx