gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro NC  (Read 118915 times)
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #500 on: December 23, 2006, 07:31:09 PM »

hey if you could see clay doing a rap song what would it be??
a. smack that LOL
b. shortie like mine

JUST KIDDING!!! LOL that be funny!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #501 on: December 23, 2006, 07:35:12 PM »

*still wonders if he ever caught on about his fly being open* Don't Know lmao blush

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all. Big Hug!

Carla Santa Smiley

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #502 on: December 23, 2006, 07:38:33 PM »

THIS IS JENNIFER, CLAYS ASSISTANT, ACCORDING TO CB

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #503 on: December 23, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »

Love the hair its kinda punkish well down here in oklahoma it is! LOL

I LOVE CLAY and MISS HIM and also miss brett and love him!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #504 on: December 23, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »

THIS IS JENNIFER, CLAYS ASSISTANT, ACCORDING TO CB

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/marilyon/new01mediumtag3.jpg

I thought she was a personal assistant when those pics were first posted. Now we know her name, yay! Laughing Smile . . . Hehe, he looks so POed in that pic. lmao

Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #505 on: December 23, 2006, 08:28:23 PM »

at 11:19 pm
Jerome has come out. Clay ran by them and got on the bus and he's in sweat pants. Jerome had a special place picked out for them.

at ll:25 pm

Clay got off the bus and is walking the line with Jaymes! eee!! Clay is about half way down the street. Jerome and Jaymes are with him. Jamie is on the bus. He's on the line now. They might be getting video of it. A lot of flashes! He's about 20 ft. away and you don't hear anything. Merry Christmas.

Clay is coming ..such a bright light from the flashes...on one is making any noise...some just cheered...merry christmas...ooo your hands are so warm...i heard him say merry christmas...they were third to the last...he is on the bus...Jaymes didn't come back with them...doesn't know where Jaymes is...she is so tiny and he has these strides, they probably left her in the dust...they are going to leave...

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claymaiden
« Reply #506 on: December 23, 2006, 08:29:39 PM »

I love Clays hair there.  I really like you avatar cashew. 
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #507 on: December 23, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »

Back from the concert.

Dark suit, nice tie, great hair. Sang 'aight.

But I'm just "nuts, crazy, stupid, from North Carolina and in need of medication" so what do I know. Roll eyes

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #508 on: December 23, 2006, 09:08:42 PM »

Thank ya', claymaiden. bigsmile It was fun to make.

I bet you know plenty, Michelle. Smile lmao

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #509 on: December 23, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »

I bet you know plenty, Michelle. Smile lmao

Thanks but according to Clay I don't.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #510 on: December 23, 2006, 09:35:34 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #511 on: December 23, 2006, 09:51:38 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2006, 10:04:26 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2006, 10:27:14 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #514 on: December 23, 2006, 10:47:20 PM »

Ok, Ms. FrontRowFangirl Pamela....we're waiting for your report!  bigsmile

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2006, 10:49:36 PM »

Uh huh! We see you, missy!   bigsmile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #516 on: December 23, 2006, 11:02:24 PM »

Just for the record...Clay's fly was not open. 

Smile

Oh, and #)(*$#)*$)#(*$_)#(*$)#*$)#(

Thud!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #517 on: December 23, 2006, 11:06:05 PM »

lmao

I figured you might know about that.

Just observing of course.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #518 on: December 23, 2006, 11:07:08 PM »

Oh .... and I love fangirly Pamela!  

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #519 on: December 23, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »

OMG...what time is it?  eek!  I might be a little fangirly...you have been warned!

I'm so blessed; it's true.  This afternoon, my phone rang.  It was my friend Barb, from CA, whom I have not seen nor spoken to since this time last year!  So that was a nice surprise in itself.  She was fortunate enough to have procured front row tix just a few weeks ago, and she came to NC to take her friend Sara, who has had a very rough year healthwise, to the concert, and let her experience front row with Clay. 

Unfortunately though, Sara became very ill just in the past few days, and had to be admitted to the hospital.  *Sending prayers and good wishes to Sara for her health to improve as soon as possible.* 

Barb offered me the opportunity to sit with her in the front row, since Sara could no longer attend.  Wow....a Christmas angel!  But, I didn't answer her right away because I had invited my Mom to the concert, and I really did not want her to have to sit alone in the balcony!  I told Mom, and she absolutely insisted I take Barb up on her offer.  I love my Mom!  I think I owe her another Christmas present or something though!

Barb is a sweetheart, and one of the most generous people ever. I was honored to be asked to use her other ticket.  Thank you so much Barb!!  Huggles

During the orchestral part of the show, there was a sing along. I happen to notice the lady next to me had the most beautiful voice, and I told her so.  I also had to apologize to her for practically being in her lap, since the seats were squeezed so tightly together!  Since I was in the throes of a pre-Aiken fog, I didn't realize at the time who it was.  A few minutes later, it occurred to me that she looked familiar.  A few minutes later, I said "I'm sorry, I just realized who you were. Alison Lawrence, right?" 

Well no wonder she had such a beautiful voice.  D'oh!

She replied, "That's OK, I kind of like it when people don't recognize me!"  Point taken!

So, see that picture up there where Clay is crouched down on the edge of the stage?  He was talking to Alison.  Who was sitting right beside me.  *guhhhh....*

Folks, that is the closest I've ever been to Clay.  He's a cutie...didja know?  But the most amazing thing was that I kept finding myself with my eyes closed while he was singing!  I know...I'm a doof.  But the sound in a venue like this is just amazing when you are that close.  It's almost like you can hear his real voice above and beyond the amplification system.

It was just heavenly to hear.

His voice sounded strained at certain times, but it didn't phase me, because he kept stretching and making the songs so beautiful.  He hit all the "big" notes.   He was funny...my Mom thought he was hilarious.  No one knew the I-talian word of the day.  When Jamie came out with the sign showing "Flagioloto" I looked over at Alison and she just shrugged.  No idea!

Laughing

I have no idea if I spelled that right.  I couldn't even google it to find out!  And I was a band geek for six years in high school! 

I admit to getting a little bit misty during All is Well.  How embarrassing.  But, it could not be helped.  sigh

Anyway, to what everyone probably wants to know.  No, I did not speak to Clay.  No, I didn't try to get his attention.  I'm too shy y'all!

And besides, before Clay's portion of the show even started, Alison asked me if I were one of those "screamers" and I said no.

Therefore, I was the epitome of decorum.  I had no choice!   But it was still a beautiful thing, seeing Clay close up, hearing him sing not six feet away.

I do feel blessed for that, and all the rest too.

Happy Christmas all! 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx