gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:52:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 271
Total: 271

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte  (Read 106180 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2006, 07:36:33 PM »

MARILYN - THANKS A BUNCH FOR A WONDERFUL CELLCERT.  IT MEANS SO MUCH TO BE ABLE TO BE SO CLOSE TO CLAY AND YOU GAVE THAT TO US. Huggles

WELL MY FRIENDS TIME TO HIT THE HAY.  I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY AND MEET MY GIRLFRIEND FOR BREAKFAST.

SEE YOU GUYS HERE TOMORROW NIGHT FOR SURE.

CLANDY - HOPE IT WAS HEATHER AND MACK.  DON'T FORGET TO LET US KNOW.

GOOD NIGHT ONE AND ALL.

HUGS
RAINEY
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #501 on: December 22, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »

Wow! What a great concert tonight. for Clack.

Yeah for our Heather and Mack for guessing the Word Of THe Day.  Clapping Can't wait to hear their reports.

Thanks Marilyn for your great reports and thanks also to you, Clandy and Kat for the pretty pics.

See you all here tomorrow for the final show. Cry! But It will be special.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »

TIFFANY - YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.  IT WILL BE SPECIAL.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »

Report from cellcert reporter:

Hit All Is Well note apparently.

Grey pinstripe, blue & pink or peach strip, you could see inside the sleeve a peach color.

Also blue shirt, grey tie, brown boots, no stubble, no glasses, beautiful hair, tossing it and with fingers.

Could see one sock (white, blue, orange stripe?) hehe

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »

UN.BE.LIEV.ABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~ ncclt4clay

When he sang "Let all the Children know" - he looked down and the little girls in front of ncc & PC and smiled, ****ed his head at 'em.... just too cute... the girls were all giggly!

He was very animated on stage... doing little movements with the music... just really ON all night !!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2006, 07:40:19 PM »

he was all over this 2nd worse album of the year...fist clenched and did one legged hop...and seemed to be taking it in stride, but did mention it several time...he was really funny tonight....

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »

i am soooooooo tired!!! LOL

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #507 on: December 22, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »

Your welcome Kat!  No I had never heard of that song.

Wow! What a great concert tonight. for Clack.

Yeah for our Heather and Mack for guessing the Word Of THe Day.  Clapping Can't wait to hear their reports.

Thank you Marilyn for your great reports, thank you Clandy and Kat for the pretty pics.

See you all here tomorrow for the final show. Cry! I know it will be special.

Ditto!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #508 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:01 PM »

MARILYN - THANKS FOR THOSE REPORTS.  SURE WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR RIGHT.
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #509 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »

Marilyn! Great job.  Thanks for bringing it to us tonight  . and for providing very fine pics.  Clapping

Angela!  We can really count on you to post great pictures  . . . and you never let us down!  

Fabulous cellcert   . .  It will be good to hear from the Maniacs in attendance!

One more cellcert of the season  . . . . hope to see you here tomorrow night!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:35 PM »

Marilyn, thanks the cellcert and the pics. You are great.

Clandy, thanks for the pics too. Glad you got to stay.

To everyone else, thanks for being here. One more night.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #511 on: December 22, 2006, 07:42:14 PM »

All Is Well! and boy is it. He sounds incredible. Held that note forfreakin ever....Born is our Lord and Savior...WOW JUST FREAKIN WOW>>>>>BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!!SCREAMS AND CHEERS!!

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #512 on: December 22, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »

Your welcome Kat!  No I had never heard of that song.

yeah its a rap song

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #513 on: December 22, 2006, 07:44:41 PM »

Kat- Ok now I know, I only listen to Clay, and country music.
ILClaymate
« Reply #514 on: December 22, 2006, 07:45:02 PM »

OMG!  I just got off the phone with Heather and that was INDEED her and Mackenzie that he called on for the word of the day!  She is floating right now.  She said that Mackenzie knew what it meant (Heather didn't) but Mack didn't want to raise her hand so Heather did!  Heather said there were alot of rude people calling out which Mr. Aiken didn't like too well so Heather didn't call out and just raised her hand and he called on her!  He asked her name and where she was from.  He asked her what she did and she said she plans golf tournaments.  Clay teased her and said something like you play in golf tournaments all day so you probably don't know what this word means.  She said she didn't know BUT her friend did!  So he started talking to Mackenzie and found out where she was from, etc.  She did know what it meant too!  Way to go, Mackenzie!!  Heather said they were both in shock through most of MDYK (I think they still are!)

She wasn't sure if they were going to do the buses yet or not.  They were going to meet up with Sundancer and Moonshot to decide.  It had been raining there before the concert and they weren't sure if it was still raining or not.  They may check in from Mackenzie's later if they can put a logical sentance together.  Laughing

Woohoo!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #515 on: December 22, 2006, 07:46:53 PM »

Kat- Ok now I know, I only listen to Clay, and country music.
i listening to any kind of music

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #516 on: December 22, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »

OMG!  I just got off the phone with Heather and that was INDEED her and Mackenzie that he called on for the word of the day!  She is floating right now.  She said that Mackenzie knew what it meant (Heather didn't) but Mack didn't want to raise her hand so Heather did!  Heather said there were alot of rude people calling out which Mr. Aiken didn't like too well so Heather didn't call out and just raised her hand and he called on her!  He asked her name and where she was from.  He asked her what she did and she said she plans golf tournaments.  Clay teased her and said something like you play in golf tournaments all day so you probably don't know what this word means.  She said she didn't know BUT her friend did!  So he started talking to Mackenzie and found out where she was from, etc.  She did know what it meant too!  Way to go, Mackenzie!!  Heather said they were both in shock through most of MDYK (I think they still are!)

She wasn't sure if they were going to do the buses yet or not.  They were going to meet up with Sundance and Moonshot to decide.  It had been raining there before the concert and they weren't sure if it was still raining or not.  They may check in from Mackenzie's later if they can put a logical sentance together.  Laughing

Woohoo!

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »

Marilyn thank you SO SO SO MUCH for the cell cert!

You're the best!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #518 on: December 22, 2006, 07:49:23 PM »

Marilyn thank you soooooo much i really had fun Wink Kiss!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
claydevotee
« Reply #519 on: December 22, 2006, 07:51:20 PM »

Back for just a moment.  'Way to go, HEATHER and MACKENZIE!!!  wave   Purple Banana Thud!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx