gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Moran Theater in Jacksonville, FL  (Read 82876 times)
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #420 on: December 22, 2006, 04:40:05 AM »

Frankie - I am so happy for you!!  What a wonderful Christmas present for you and you are very lucky to have Lewis!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #421 on: December 22, 2006, 05:22:38 AM »

Purple Banana Nicole was there last night too.  She waited by the Buses and got to touch him.  She was so excited.  She gave me a cellcert that didn't work at first, so I hung up.  She called me back before MDYK and it was a little better.  Couldnt hear the banter, but hope there will be Clack soon. 

Love to all and have a Wonderful Holiday. 

Love, Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #422 on: December 22, 2006, 06:15:50 AM »

Frankie - Your post made me  Cry! .  I am so happy for you.  And I am so happy for everyone that got to see this tour.  I thought it was incredible.  And thank goodness for our Clack Queens like Jayne and Meesa that can bring this tour to those that didn't get to see it themselves.

Terry - Thanks for telling us about Nicole!!!  I'm so glad she got to touch Clay, too!!!

WOW!!!  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, thinking this tour is almost over.  Can't wait to hear of his next one....and we can all start making plans once again.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #423 on: December 22, 2006, 06:21:15 AM »

Frankie - P.S.  I've known Lewis is a keeper all along.   Wink  My hubby enjoyed the concert a lot, too.  I really hope our two hubbies can meet on the next tour.  Start saving up for Raleigh.   Wink

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #424 on: December 22, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »

Hey everyone!! This ended up being my only show on the tour and it was just amzing. Clay met me last night!! Yelp me!! Not the other way around!! It was great!! 

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #425 on: December 22, 2006, 11:16:20 AM »

Frankie,

What a wonderful review!  I'm so glad you and Lewis had such a great time.  Hug

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #426 on: December 22, 2006, 01:26:03 PM »

WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM CHRISTMAS COOKING & READ FRANKIE'S REVIEW--I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU SURE DESERVE IT--YOU ARE ALWAYS SPREADING   LOVE ALL YEAR ROUND--SO GLAD YOU, JOYCE & OTHERS GOT TO TOUCH CLAY--WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT.

THANKS AGAIN.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #427 on: December 23, 2006, 12:40:15 AM »

I can't sleep - excited knowing that the kids will be here in a few hours for Christmas - just wanted to read "my" concert's cell cert!

I could not sleep at all after the concert - Clay, seeing friends I had not gotten to see since the last Tour - just too much going on to sleep! We had planned to leave around 5 a.m., but Lewis woke up after sleeping for 2 hours, and we decided to leave early. I have posted this on the OCD, but I will put it here, too - when we got into the elevator, a really good looking man got on with us - I commented to him that I thought we would be the only people up so early (2:00 a.m.). He looked at me and said "I'm the bus driver"  Thud! (Clay's bus driver). After we checked out, we saw that he and a several other men were standing outside of Clay's bus - the lights were on inside the bus, and they were getting ready to leave, too.

I think this has been the best tour ever - just Clay singing songs that he loves. I love his backup singers, but really - all we need is His Clayness!!! I told Lewis that this has been one of the best Christmases that I can ever remember - and Christmas hasn't even gotten here yet!!  Laughing Now if we can just find time to download and look at our Jacksonville pictures...........

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #428 on: December 25, 2006, 08:28:28 PM »

I posted these on the OCD, and thought I would bring them here, too (I have to work on some of the concert pictures - have to brighten them, but I have these):  Click On Pictures To Make Bigger!

Our view from our hotel room - The Clay Bus!

Clay shaking hands after the concert:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #429 on: December 26, 2006, 02:06:02 PM »

Frankie it was great seeing you again! I  wish we had more time together. Glad you enjoyed the concert. It was  blast if I say so myself!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx