gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 451
Total: 451

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ  (Read 77315 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »

Rainy- I wish I could see his last show. I'm sure his family and friends will be there and it will be a special night. You are lucky Barb you live in NC.  Smile

So far being in NC has been pretty good.  He usually tries to play somewhere close to home every tour.  I just hope that doesn't change.  Now all I have to do is get tickets.  I had to go to Charlotte during the NAT because I couldn't get tickets in Raleigh.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »

Barb, there are some Greensboro tix for sale in the tour forum.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2006, 05:56:43 PM »

I think Woody might want to do the social in Raleigh next year since a lot of people are planning on going. I am.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2006, 05:57:55 PM »

I'm going to Raleigh. Just a warning for Pamela.

rofl

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:06 PM »

Hey Sharon. Can't wait to hear all about Detriot with Clay and the red Thongers. Have a wonderful time.

Thanks Tiff, we are so excited Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Huggles

I'll get the bail money ready!  Hopefully we won't need it for Marilyn and Susy tonight!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »

I heard Charlotte's sold out but not Greensboro.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2006, 05:58:45 PM »

THANKS FOR OFFERING TO SHARE LORRAINE.  I JUST WISH WE COULD GET THE CHANCE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AI REWIND.  THE ONE I SAW TONIGHT WAS SHOWING KELLY'S AUDITION ALL OVER AGAIN.  HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW THE AUDITIONS.  ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW THE WHOLE FIRST SEASON OR NOT?

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2006, 05:59:09 PM »

FRANKIE YEAH THAT WOULD BE FUN I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN A LOT OF TIME OFF WORK WITH THE BABY. I TOLD MY BOSS I WOULD NEED A WEEK IN THE SPRING SHE  SHE ASK IF I WAS TAKING MY LADY WITH ME. Laughing Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2006, 05:59:29 PM »

See ya there Meesa and Pamela again.  bigsmile

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2006, 05:59:55 PM »

Glory - as I told Boca this week - we really, really, need another Claymaniac Social - I could take a week or so of just talking to all of you and watching Clay DVDs.
YEA AND HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST STOP BY.
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2006, 06:00:22 PM »

GREENSBORO IS NOW SOLD OUT.  I HATE THAT IT IS THE SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.  MY SON WOULDN'T TELL ME WHAT HIS PLANS WERE SO I BOUGHT A TICKET AND NOW HE IS COMING HOME FRIDAY NIGHT.  

GUESS WHERE I'LL BE SATURDAY NIGHT   bigsmile      bigsmile

Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2006, 06:00:40 PM »

THANKS FOR OFFERING TO SHARE LORRAINE.  I JUST WISH WE COULD GET THE CHANCE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AI REWIND.  THE ONE I SAW TONIGHT WAS SHOWING KELLY'S AUDITION ALL OVER AGAIN.  HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW THE AUDITIONS.  ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW THE WHOLE FIRST SEASON OR NOT?

I don't get the reruns either. They did Hollywood Week. Wish they did the show already and go on to Season 2.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2006, 06:01:40 PM »

TIFFANY - LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF US DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE BUT THE PART THAT WE DO HAVE IS WONDERFUL.  CLAY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE ON CLAYMANIACS.  WHAT COULD BE BETTER.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2006, 06:02:42 PM »

GREENSBORO IS NOW SOLD OUT.  I HATE THAT IT IS THE SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.  MY SON WOULDN'T TELL ME WHAT HIS PLANS WERE SO I BOUGHT A TICKET AND NOW HE IS COMING HOME FRIDAY NIGHT.  

GUESS WHERE I'LL BE SATURDAY NIGHT   bigsmile      bigsmile

Awesome you are so lucky.  It's the day before Christmas Eve. I'm actually celebrating that day.

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

Hey gang.  wave Here I am. Thanks to Clandy for my new avie. (Rainey, it's from Hartford  Wink).

AI Rewind are doing repeats until Jan or Feb, I think. Not sure why but I read the schedule and they are reshowing everything they have so far.

I have a question about Jemock. She moved here about a month ago. Didn't the guy who had the cell phone say that he bought the tickets for his wife but she couldn't come because she was sick? I thought Jemock wasn't going to a show this year. Hhhhmmm. I haven't read her blog in a while so has she blogged about this?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2006, 06:03:09 PM »

Confirmed sold out shows so far are Verona, Williamsport, Wilkes Barre, Easton, Red Bank, Charlotte and Greensboro.

Purple Banana
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2006, 06:03:31 PM »

TIFFANY - LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF US DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE BUT THE PART THAT WE DO HAVE IS WONDERFUL.  CLAY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE ON CLAYMANIACS.  WHAT COULD BE BETTER.

Well said.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2006, 06:03:44 PM »

Barb, there are some Greensboro tix for sale in the tour forum.

THANKS PAMELA.  I HAVE A TICKET TO GREENSBORO.  IN FACT I HAVE TWO AND I THINK THE PERSON WHO WAS GOING ME IS GOING TO BACK OUT SO I MAY HAVE AN EXTRA ONE.

Barbara
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2006, 06:03:44 PM »

PAMELA - NOTHING LIKE A CLAY CONCERT IN NORTH CAROLINA.  THE MOST AMAZING PERFORMANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »

BARB - AN EXTRA TICKET.  GOD DARN IT.  IF I WAS RICH I WOULD BE FLYING ON THE NEXT PLANE TO NORTH CAROLINA AND HECK I HATE TO FLY.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx