gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:42:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ  (Read 76578 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« on: December 16, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »

Welcome to night thirteen of the Clay Aiken Symphonic Christmas Tour!!

Concert Time
Pacific time 5:00 pm
Mountain time 6:00 pm
Central time 7:00 pm
Eastern time 8:00 pm

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »

SUSY AND I WALKED TO THE DINER FOR BRUNCH. SO WE WALKED  BACK PAST THE THEATRE AND RIGHT IN THE PARKING LOT AT THE END OF THE STREET WAS....................JEROME WALKING THE DOG.

MRS. COOL HERE SAID "HEY JEROME HOW ARE YOU DOING?" IN A VERY NONCHALANT WAY. HE SAID "GOOD" THEN AS WE GOT CLOSER I ASKED HIM  WHICH ONE WAS HE WALKING AND HE SAID "DURHAM" . SO SUSY WENT OVER TO PET HIM AND DURHAM PROCEEDED TO JUMP AND COMMUNICATE "YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP" LUNGING AT SUSY. JEROME PULLED HIM BACK- AND I SAID "HE'S A BARKER ISNT HE" AND JEROME SMILED. SUSY RESISTED THE URGE TO PET HIM AGAIN. DURHAM HAD A WILD LOOK IN HIS EYES AS HE CONTINUED TO LUNGE AND BARK.

WE SLOWLY TURNED AWAY AND  I SAID "HOW IS CLAY FEELING" AND HE SAID WITH A SURPRISED FACE- HE'S DOING WELL"

THEN SUSY COMMENTED OVER HER SHOULDER "SEE YOU TONIGHT, JEROME" AND HE SAID "SEE YOU THEN"

WE GOT TO THE NEXT CORNER AND SUSY HID IN THE ALCOVE AND PROCEEDED TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND SHAKE LIKE A LEAF IN A HURRICANE.

I THOUGHT WE HANDLED IT VERY COOLLY--- DONTCHA THINK?

AS WE LOOKED BACK DURHAM WAS DEFECATING.
WE WERE GOING TO COLLECT IT FOR SALE ON EBAY, BUT I WASNT CARRYING ANY PLASTIC WITH ME.
WE FIGURED BY THE TIME WE GOT BACK FROM RITE AID WITH A BAG, THERE MAY BE OTHER DEPOSITS AND WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DETERMINE THE VALUABLE ONE, SO WE PASSED IT UP.

AH, WE COULDA MADE A LOT OF MONEY..........BUT WHO KNEW? NEXT TIME WE WILL BE MORE PREPARED.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »

Hey Meesa. Thanks for starting the thread.

That's so cool Marilyn and Susy met Jerome and saw Durham. She's too funny to sell his poop on EBay.  Laughing

I'm exciting for them tonight and really hope they get Clay's attendion.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »

Important Items to Bring When Seeing Clay in Concert:

1) Tickets

2) Binocs

3) Cell Phone

4) Pooper Scooper Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »

Also Irlene, Gwenn, Micki, Marion, Jill, Christie and I know from some friends from the Baltimore Claymates went there tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 04:52:46 PM »

Hey Sunny.  Laughing

I'm surprised Jerome is walking his dogs and not his PA or Jamie. Nick used too.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 04:54:38 PM »

He looked HOT last night.  Thud! So happy he's heathly now.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 04:55:51 PM »

I WILL VOLUNTEER TO WALK THE DOGS AND I HAVE A POOPER  SCOOPER ANYTHING FOR A GOOD CAUSE, Laughing Laughing

BTW  EVEING ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »

wave Hey y'all!

I wanted to check in and say hello, but I'm not going to be able to stick around tonight.  I've had a really long week and I'm pretty tired, so I am going to lay low tonight and just rest. 

Enjoy the show and I'll see you all later!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »

Hey Glory.  Laughing I really want to work for Clay too if he needs more help.  Wink

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 04:58:04 PM »

I probably won't be here long, either. I'm supposed to be at a Christmas party right now.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 04:58:14 PM »

Hey Heather. Totally understand.  Huggles You can take a break and rest.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 04:59:55 PM »

HAS ANYONE WATCHED CLACK FROM LAST NIGHT I WATCHED ALL MORNING TIL IH AD TO GO TO STUPID WORK SOME OF BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 05:00:07 PM »

Count Basie Theatre

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 05:01:29 PM »

from CB:

Just got a call from dancermom -- the venue is def. Sold Out , they had that on the sign -- it's really crowded in the lobby -- LOTS of men and couples, new faces -- they heard Clay doing a sound check and singing "Emmanuel" and he sounded fan.tas.tic.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 05:01:32 PM »

Meesa- Nice venue.

Glory- I watched all the banter and 2 songs from last night. He was hilarious and what a lucky person to hear him sing on the phone.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 05:02:32 PM »

wave   Hi Meesa, Sunny, Tiffany, Glory & Heather.  

Heather - take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you back next time.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »

THat's awesome Meesa.

Hey Barbara.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 05:05:13 PM »

Glory - thanks for the heads up.  I haven't watched anything today but I'll be sure to d/l so I can watch it later.

I got here so late last night that I didn't get a chance to tell you how happy I am that your grandson is home.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »

HI  ALL COMING IN GONNA BE A GREAT NIGHT I FEEL IT IN MY BONES Laughing Laughing

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx