gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:05:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore, MD  (Read 54028 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #220 on: December 06, 2006, 07:27:51 PM »

KRISTA - YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.  SAVE SOME FOR NEXT YEAR CLAY.  IT IS JUST RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.  I DO THINK HE HAS ENOUGH BUILT UP FOR YEARS THOUGH.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #221 on: December 06, 2006, 07:28:29 PM »

talking about his little church back in NC. and his favorite song.. emanuel..settin it up..talking to jess. minor key..curtis champman.. my favorite song for christmas.. here he goes..brace yourselves..

OCOCE

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #222 on: December 06, 2006, 07:28:40 PM »

I REALLY THINK THAT CLAY NEEDS HIS OWN SHOW OR HE HAS JUST BEEN AWAY SO LONG THAT HE NEEDS TO TALK.  LOVE THAT MAN. 

I was thinking that he hasn't toured in a year and he has a lot pent-up and is letting it loose now.  Laughing
Just save some for the tour next year, Clay.  Wink

Right, Krista!  We want Clay singing and talking on a nation-wide tour next year!  He belongs on the stage and we belong in the audience !  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #223 on: December 06, 2006, 07:28:58 PM »

ON NO THAT MEANS THE SHOW IS ALMOST OVER.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #224 on: December 06, 2006, 07:29:48 PM »

I REALLY THINK THAT CLAY NEEDS HIS OWN SHOW OR HE HAS JUST BEEN AWAY SO LONG THAT HE NEEDS TO TALK.  LOVE THAT MAN. 

I was thinking that he hasn't toured in a year and he has a lot pent-up and is letting it loose now.  Laughing

Right, Krista!  We want Clay singing and talking on a nation-wide tour next year!  He belongs on the stage and we belong in the audience ! 
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BARB.   
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2006, 07:31:38 PM »

Someone posted that All Is Well is suppose to be available in Canada now on Dec.19.

I guess if people in the US want another copy, they'll have to get one from Canada. That'll be a switch.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »

rejoice rejoice emannnuel.. shall come to thee oh iserialll. rejoice..rejoice..such sincere passion and love in his voice..so Clay...oh rejoice. he is soaring ..emanuellllllllllllllllllllll...sends chills and shivers through you.. oh iserialllllllll rejoice....holy cow.. holy cow ..holy cow..he takes you up and lets you down so softly ..like a feather laying on a pillow....rejoiceeeeeeee....

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »

Have a good rest of the concert, everybody - I have some computer work to get done for work, plus I don't want to know everything that goes on at the concerts - I'll see Our Honey 2 weeks from tomorrow!  Purple Banana

Lorraine - if he had called me, I would have told him to hold on, and I would have put you on conference call!  Laughing

See y'all tomorrow 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2006, 07:33:54 PM »

Right, Krista!  We want Clay singing and talking on a nation-wide tour next year!  He belongs on the stage and we belong in the audience !  

AMEN, BARBARA

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2006, 07:33:55 PM »

FRANKIE - THAT IS SO SWEET.  I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND FOR MANY MANY REASONS.  YOU ARE SO GIVING. Big Hug!  SWEET CLAY DREAMS MY FRIEND.
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2006, 07:35:17 PM »

So are there no pics from last night? Other than the one posted earlier? I guess the camera nazis were out.  Wink

Goodnight Frankie. Which concert are you going to?

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2006, 07:35:43 PM »

In less than three days I'll be one of those screaming in the audience.  bigsmile

I promise to be quiet during the glory notes. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2006, 07:36:35 PM »

In less than three days I'll be one of those screaming in the audience.  bigsmile

YEA RIGHT. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao  ENJOY YOURSELF BUT I DON'T REALLY HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2006, 07:36:57 PM »

now talking.. crowd still screaming.. if you are in the area or not.I encourage you to come and and see these guys..Baltimore symphony..talking to the conductor.. they are great. .great applause..I started in the arts program.. most people are where they are cause they got their start in a community program..support them.. anybody started their christmas shopping.. at the same time a lot of people start thinking about charity.. tax right off..he is talking at the speed of light..normal for him I guess..had opportunity to give to my mother brother people I care about..as I got a little older.. I realized after being in the musical world.....BAF.. explaining it..

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2006, 07:37:35 PM »

WHEN THE CELLCERT IS OVER, PAMELA HAS POSTED A LINK TO A YOU TUBE VIDEO IN CRITICAL MASS.

I THINK YOU'LL ALL LOVE IT.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2006, 07:38:54 PM »

Sometimes, noise "just happens"  and we have no control!  bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »

WELL I KNOW CLAY IS ALMOST FINISHED SO I AM GOING TO SAY THANK YOU TO MEESA, MARILYN  AND EVERYONE THAT GAVE US A GREAT CELLCERT.  HECK I EVEN STAYED AWAKE FOR THE WHOLE THING.  NOW I MUST GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP AS I WILL BE SEEING CLAY IN SIX DAYS.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REAL DEAL. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS AND SEE TOMORROW.

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »

you can find that info at bubelaiken dot org. That's B-U-B-E-L Aiken. I hope you know how to spell Aiken.
rofl

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »

night LORRAINE

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »

GOOD NIGHT LORRAINE.  SWEET CLAY DREAMS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW.

Barbara
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx