gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Bergen Performing Arts Center in Englewood, NJ  (Read 61365 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #300 on: December 05, 2006, 07:36:36 PM »

FROM NMA AT THE OFC  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Originally Posted by MrsDM 
GBB @ CH:

Okay, according to pax, CB is reporting he described the word of the day as something that starts out really soft then goes UP.

Crowd kind of reacted to that. Ahem.

QUOTE FROM NMA: Oh, the word must have been Waldo. But I didn't know that was a musical term.

lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #301 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:26 PM »

Wonderful finish!!!!!

Our cellcerter had to hide the phone (hence the distortion) since it was not allowed.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:48 PM »

NIGHT ALL THANKS I NEEDED THIS TONIGHT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #303 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:51 PM »

I think he just blew out the cell phone.  lmao

He nailed it!

Woohoo!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:15 PM »

I think he just blew out the cell phone.  lmao

He nailed it!

THAT'S JUST AWESOME.  HIS VOICE MUST BE GETTING STRONGER EVERY NIGHT.  NOW WHERE ARE THE JACKA$$E$ THAT WERE SO CRITICAL OVER THE WEEKEND.  UNDER THEIR ROCKS I HOPE.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #305 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:23 PM »

Take care, Glory! Huggles

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:44 PM »

Thanks for a fun cellcert this evening!  On to Baltimore (and hopefully altered slacks---or hopefully not????  )
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #307 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »

What a great concert and Clay sounds and looks wonderful and funny and smutty.  Laughing

for a lot of clack.

Thanks Meesa for starting the thread and doing the great updates. Also thanks to Lindsey and Marilyn.

Thanks all for the pretty pics.

I have a date with Clay tomorrow.  bigsmile So I probably won't see you all til Saturday's cellcert.

Night everyone. Was fun tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2006, 07:41:18 PM »

Thanks Meesa and Marilyn for the cellcert.

And thanks to everyone for your comments.  Wink

Have a great time Tiffany.

These are fun and I'm enjoying being a part of them. See you tomorrow.  Smile

I hope there are pics for tonight.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #309 on: December 05, 2006, 07:43:51 PM »

THANKS TO ALL WHO BROUGHT US THE CELLCERT TONIGHT.

IT WAS LOTS OF FUN AND I HAD A GREAT TIME. 

EVERYONE GOING TO THE SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT -- ENJOY!!

EVERYONE ELSE HAVE GREAT CLAY DREAMS TONIGHT AND A GOOD DAY TOMORROW.  I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, SAME TIME, SAME PLACE.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #310 on: December 05, 2006, 07:44:43 PM »

My sister just called and All I Well was spectacular. I can't wait to see this show in Red Bank!
I'll talk to them tommorrow but it seems like they had a great time.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #311 on: December 05, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »

Desertflower spoke to him .... he sang to her two songs. 

Camera nazis were roaming like crazy.

Maria tossed a mac & cheese box to him ! He sang to her and she gave him flowers.

He said several times that he was now in pants that fit.

Voice was sublime ........... voice was toooo amazing. No straining and no scratchy. Nothing to worry about.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2006, 07:50:31 PM »

MEESA WHERE IS THE PLUSH LIP PIC???

AH JESS LURVES ME THET ONE!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #313 on: December 05, 2006, 07:56:48 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH THANK YOU!!

AND MEESA, THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THE CELLCERT- AND LINDSAY TOO!

LADIES, I ENJOYED OUR LITTLE GET TOGETHER.
TOMORROW I WILL BRING POPCORN AND YOU CAN ALL HAVE A TASTE OF SEX ON THE BEACH!!

NO SAND, I PROMISE! bigsmile

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #314 on: December 05, 2006, 08:01:08 PM »

Brown velvety suit, brown on brown suit, brown boots (?). Picked a lady and her hubby right in front to sing a song to. She reads CH, but doesn't post on any boards.

They were going up to people with cellphones so they had to keep it down.

Clay was the best she's heard and she's been to 27 shows.

There was only about 3 feet between the conductor and the end of the stage... walked from side to side, didn't particularly favor one side.

All Is Well is fabulous. OCOCE was like he goes into a different place when he sings it.

He found a 7 year old to tease about the Clay fans will have your number and said they'd probably make her drive.

He said something about this lady kept trying to tell me a secret. She told me my fly was down. As embarassing as that may be, it's more embarrassing when you just can't get the zipper all the way done because you're too fat.

He said how he comes in in his PJs and, "there's nothin' sexy about me in my pajamas".

He was really in magnificent voice. Lots of eye contact in the front.

The lady/couple he sang to tossed the mac and cheese and then threw flowers after the song.

He said, I usually don't take gifts. There was a 10 foot pit between the stage and front rows so she had to toss them up there for him.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #315 on: December 05, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »

He said how he comes in in his PJs and, "there's nothin' sexy about me in my pajamas".
... thereby insuring that every woman in the audience at that moment imagined him in his pajamas--and looking sexy. Wink

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2006, 03:57:06 AM »

I SEE IT WAS ANOTHER EXCITING CELLCERT.  WOULD YOU BELIEVE I FELL ASLEEP SITTING UP IN MY BED WAITING FOR CLAY TO COME ON AND WOKE UP AT 11:30 

I SEE CLAY WAS BEING SMUTTY   I LIKE SMUTTY.  A VELVET SUIT Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!  I SURE HOPE I WILL SURVIVE MY CLAYING.  ESPECIALLY IF HE WEARS VELVET AND IS SMUTTY.

HOPEFULLY I WON'T FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT.  THANKS EVERYONE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME PICS FROM LAST NIGHT.

HUGS
RAINEY
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2006, 04:15:25 AM »

I HOPE HE IS SMUTTY AND SNARKY AND HOT ANDIN GREAT VOICE AGAIN TONIGHT.

Thud! bigsmile Purple Banana blush Naughty Clapping

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2006, 06:51:42 AM »

Recap from scrykym at the CH:

Oh Lord! Where do I start? My Englewood recap..........

I wasn't even supposed to go to this show. But the worlds aligned, and somehow I ended up doing some work in DE, which put me within driving distance to this show. I also happened to trip over someone with an extra 3rd row ticket. So, I guess it was meant to be!

WOW!!! Clay was BEAUTIFUL tonight! He took my breath away when he walked out on that stage. I was hoping for a chocolate brown suit. I knew we hadn't gotten one yet. And he DELIVERED!!! OMG! It was GORGEOUS! HE was GORGEOUS!!! Perfect hair! He had this one little piece that fell into his eye the whole first half of the show. It was......OMG! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! GAH! There are no words!!!!

OH -- and STUBBLE!!! MAJOR STUBBLE!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!

............. oh....where was I? Oh yeah....concert..... So, I heard the threat that they would kick you out of the show if you were caught using any kind of camera or recording device. So, I played it safe and kept my camera in my purse......for most of the show. But, I did manage to get quite a few pictures here and there. I'll have to get to them later. But, I'll share when I get them edited and tagged......(ie...S**N)

Anyway, being that I couldn't take pictures, I was able to cellcert my friend, Suzy and her daughter Abby. I heard you weren't supposed to use cell phones either, but I figured they wouldn't kick me out for holding the phone up. So, I took the chance. Well, it PAID OFF!!!! Clay noticed me holding the phone. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything -- just had it up by my shoulder. But, he was looking in my direction A LOT, so he noticed it.

OMG!! I was freaking out! I couldn't believe he was talking to MEEEE!!! He came over to my side of the stage and asked what I was doing -- Was talking on the phone more important than paying attention to the show? I told him "NO!!! -- My friend wanted to come, but she couldn't get a babysitter, so I'm letting her listening" Well -- you know his shtick -- "So basically you're stealing the show....." blah blah blah......etc. etc. OMG! I can't believe he actually TALKED to me!!!! He asked me my name and repeated it. And he asked me to ask Suzy what song she wanted to hear. She knew MDYK was next, and that happens to be her favorite song anyway, so she asked for that. He said "That one just happens to be next!" And he dedicated the song to her. OMG!!!! After the song, he nodded his head and smiled at me. It was AMAZING!!!!

And that's not it! OMG! He sang MGUCL almost entirely in front of me -- looked at me a lot! I got out my camera for that song, and I have lots of pretty pictures -- some of which he is looking directly into the camera. Just wait! (I know.....but it's almost 5:30AM.....S**N!)

And then....after the show, I went to the buses and got in line and got my handshake. He was so cute in his plaid red pajama pants, Brown hoodie, and tan long coat! After he got on the bus, we wanted to wait around for the bus to leave.

Well....to make a long story well....pretty long....he didn't leave until 1:45AM!!! And yes -- we waited. But, he made it SOOOO worth while! We were getting tired of standing out side, so we went to get our car and park across the street from the bus. Luckily there was the perfect spot right in front of the bus in a parking lot directly across the street. We were parked so the front of our car was looking directly at the front of the bus. So, we watched Jerome and Mary and Jamie get on and off the bus a zillion times. We watched Durham go for a potty break, and Clay and Mary freaking out cause they thought the dog got away -- he didn't -- don't know why they thought that. Jerome had him! And we were getting tired of waiting, so we were going to give him until 12:15.

Well, right around 12:10, Clay and Jerome walk out to the front of the bus. We hopped out of the car and crossed the street. There were about 20 people there. Clay is standing by the drivers seat, and Jerome comes out of the bus. Jerome says "Listen up! Clay wants to play!" And he goes on to say that Clay wanted to play a game, and whoever could answer correctly, would be allowed to go on the bus.

OH........MAH............GAWD!!!!!

Here's the test -- the first person to sing the first verse of ......... CRAP! I forget the name of the song! Darnit! Anyway....no one knew it.

Jerome and Clay left for a minute. Then they came back -- new test....

First person to name the president of the US that had the most children.....

NOPE! No one knew that one either. We're all screaming out president's names -- random guesses.

Clay said " nope -- wrong -- It's Tyler"

Next question......Name the capital of the COUNTRY of Georgia. Huh? Who the frick knew that Georgia was a country somewhere? (actually, I'd heard of it, but what the......???)

Nope -- no one got that one either.

Final question -- name the fourth largestest populated country. The top three are....China, India, US. What's number 4?

People are screaming out countries names. Clay is standing there pointing his finger, searching....he heard it. But who said it? He's searching......FOUND HER! No -- not me. But, it was someone I knew. (oh -- and the answer was Indonesia)

OMG! I was so happy for her! And playing with Clay was just sooooo FUN!! He was so animated standing up there in the bus watching us and playing teacher Clay. VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!! It was TOTALLY worth waiting around for THAT!!!

She got to go on the bus for about 5 minutes. She got her pic taken with Clay and got his autograph too. She was on cloud nine when she got off that bus!!!

So...after playing with Clay, there was NO WAY we were leaving until that bus did. We went back to the car and waited and watched. Like I said, he left around 1:45. We got out of our car and waved. He waved, did the sign language "thank you" and then he said to my friends and I "Will I see you tomorrow?" OMG -- I think Clay just asked us out on a date!!!! LOL! "YES CLAY!! We'll see you in Baltimore!!!!" He gave us the thumbs up and waved goodbye....and there he went.

OMG! WHAT A NIGHT!!! It was PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

And, guess what? I get to go to work in a couple of hours with NO SLEEP, and then head to Baltimore in less than 3 hours! This is CRAZY!!! But, it's just SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2006, 06:53:53 AM »

Playbiller posted this at the CH in her recap of last night's show:

As to the ticket sales, the staff said the show was considered sold out and they were really impressed and would like Clay back again. There were only 4 other sell outs in this venue.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx