gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Bergen Performing Arts Center in Englewood, NJ  (Read 61948 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2006, 06:36:04 PM »

MARILYN & MEESA  - The Traveling Duo!  Huggles

Wasn't it wonderful??  Can we do it again??  

Meesa - Inspiration  . . . Huggles

Wanna come to Detroit on the party bus with us??? Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

SHARON  . . If I could  . . . . I'd wrestle you for your ticket!  bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »

"My zipper is up tonight, so I don't see why you need the binoculars."
And some first-time concert-goer is thinking, "What have I missed??" lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #202 on: December 05, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

Sharon- Thud!

Barb- YES 5th row in Baltimore. The cloest I've ever been.  I am sitting alone but I don't mind. Going to an all day preparty.

Don't worry about sitting alone.  I have gone by myself to all but one of the shows I've been to.  Twice I met people just before the show and they had better seats than I did and an extra ticket so they asked me to join them.  A couple of other times, people around you will strike up a conversation.  That's the nice thing about Clay fans, everybody is friendly.  Even the times I had to sit alone were not bad.  Once the show starts, it's just so worth it to be there.

Go and have a great time.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2006, 06:39:20 PM »

Thanks Barbara and I have sat alone to a concert this year before cause my friend ditched me. I got these tickets from the Baltimore Claymates so they'll be around the front rows.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #204 on: December 05, 2006, 06:39:45 PM »

In the meadow we can build a snowman, and pretend that's he's Parson Brown....but you can do the job while you're in town

Silky smooth vocals....oh, now he takes a break to introduce Jesse Vargas

Kiddies just knocked the snowman down! Laugh

Walking in a winter wonderland

crowd erupts now

bantering now

he's fascinated by somebody in the front row. It's warbled and I can't make out what he's saying. talking to Larry and Marie. Found another couple to spotlight. Asking if they've been to a show...been to 4. Crowd just erupted at a question he asked. I think he asked if any men here that didn't come by force! He's his chatty self. Crowd erupted again and I think he said something about macaroni and cheese. Wish I could make it out.

Oh, he's talking about the ladies that will come and made friends with the husband's wives on front row and the dh's will be kicked to the back! Laugh Crowd erupts again! they're just laughing away

They are HOWLING!

he is really cracking up everyone majorily..they are wild..must be talking to a man.. heard did she bring you here...he is talking. .and said something real funny.. clay popped right back..still talking to him..married for a while..lordy wish I could make this out.. he is singing to them now.

have you two been married for a while?

been to the show 4 times now

we're going to sing you something

TCS now

HYAMLC

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2006, 06:40:26 PM »

I WONDER IF THIS IS THE SUIT HE IS WEARING??

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #206 on: December 05, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »

ROFLMAO I love him.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #207 on: December 05, 2006, 06:43:33 PM »

That would be hot Marilyn.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #208 on: December 05, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »

Sleigh Ride

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2006, 06:45:06 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #210 on: December 05, 2006, 06:45:26 PM »

Sleigh Ride

I'll do the giddy up motions with him.  Wink

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #211 on: December 05, 2006, 06:46:20 PM »

dance4me wrote:
A group of children with disabilities were there last night. When we were leaving, they showed us the pictures they had taken with Clay backstage earlier. They were in heaven seeing him! The pictures I saw were individual close-up shots of each child with him. Perhaps some were group shots - I don't know. They were in individual cardboard photo cards. TS must have been involved in arranging the photographer?

For anyone who missed it (like me)

From granan at CV:
Quote:
The cellist: Apparently, she was talking to anyone who would listen! She stopped us and talked for a long time on how impressed she was with Clay and the time he had spent with her students (special ed. teacher).

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #212 on: December 05, 2006, 06:46:45 PM »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful  Thud!

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #213 on: December 05, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »

What is Clay doing to the microphone?  Wink  Laughing

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #214 on: December 05, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »

dance4me wrote:
A group of children with disabilities were there last night. When we were leaving, they showed us the pictures they had taken with Clay backstage earlier. They were in heaven seeing him! The pictures I saw were individual close-up shots of each child with him. Perhaps some were group shots - I don't know. They were in individual cardboard photo cards. TS must have been involved in arranging the photographer?

For anyone who missed it (like me)

From granan at CV:
Quote:
The cellist: Apparently, she was talking to anyone who would listen! She stopped us and talked for a long time on how impressed she was with Clay and the time he had spent with her students (special ed. teacher).

Awwwwww

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #215 on: December 05, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »

Word of the night :

Szforzando- is a sort of accent on a note. Known as sfz

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #216 on: December 05, 2006, 06:55:20 PM »

Word of the night :

Szforzando- is a sort of accent on a note. Known as sfz

'Must sound interesting with that... lack of accent he has. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #217 on: December 05, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »

Just demonstrated it. He's really breaking them up. He is enjoying this. Thanking someone for coming.

MDYK

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #218 on: December 05, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #219 on: December 05, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »

Sleigh Ride

I'll do the giddy up motions with him.  Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx