gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:35:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN  (Read 258563 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:02 PM »

THEA, I AM GLAD FOR THEA, THIS HAS BEEN A TOUGH TIME FOR HER. SHE MUST BE SOOOO HAPPY -SHE WILL GO TO SLEEP WITH A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE TONIGHT  bigsmile.

SHe does deserve it.

Think positive Beth.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:08 PM »

Ladies good night, thanks for the cell cert and the fun,  wave Huggles

GOOD NIGHT SHARON

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:14 PM »

From NYMom4Clay at the CB:

Asking if there is anyone here for their first Clay Aiken contest before. WOW - there are actually some.

Now asking who has been there before. I wish I could get this fast enough. He's teasing the new people and warning them how the diehard concert goers are going to have their names and license plate numbers and will be dragging them to every concert now.

Talking to the rarity - a gentleman in the first row!

He's married. First concert for both of them.

OMG! He is giving them so much grief - talking to the man and telling him how people would do just about anything beg, borrow, I don't know but it sounded like creep and claw to get him to switch seats.

He's talking to Ethel about how she meets people and about how she moves up her seat etc, etc.

Talking to the guy who survived to stay in the front row. I think this song is for them.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »

HEATHER - I WISH HE WOULD TALK TO ME AND I CAN TELL HIM I AM A BAV FOR 16 YEARS AND STILL LIVING. shocking shocking shocking shocking  NOW THAT WOULD MAKE SOME GOOD CONVERSATION. 

ROFLMAO

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2006, 07:35:40 PM »

SHARON - GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET CLAY DREAMS MY FRIEND.  AT LEAST WE ARE ALL GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN IN ONE PLACE.  THAT IS NICE TOO. Huggles
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2006, 07:36:18 PM »

Night Sharon. Was fun talking to ya.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »

HEATHER - HE SURE KNOWS HIS FANS DOESN'T HE.  HEY DID HE SING CHESTNUTS ROASTING LAST NIGHT.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #167 on: December 02, 2006, 07:38:57 PM »

From NYMom4Clay at the CB:

Asking if there is anyone here for their first Clay Aiken contest before. WOW - there are actually some.

Now asking who has been there before. I wish I could get this fast enough. He's teasing the new people and warning them how the diehard concert goers are going to have their names and license plate numbers and will be dragging them to every concert now.

Talking to the rarity - a gentleman in the first row!

He's married. First concert for both of them.

OMG! He is giving them so much grief - talking to the man and telling him how people would do just about anything beg, borrow, I don't know but it sounded like creep and claw to get him to switch seats.

He's talking to Ethel about how she meets people and about how she moves up her seat etc, etc.

Talking to the guy who survived to stay in the front row. I think this song is for them.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

I've been there Clay.  wave and that's funny.  Laughing

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »

Clay is singing HYAMLC

He sounds amazing on this song.  It almost has a dreamlike feel to it when he sings it.

The orchestra sounds great backing him as well.

He changed up the end of HYAMLC...amazing and breathtaking!

The report is that he is just glowing

Clay stated earlier that he is not wearing his in-ear monitors tonight. He didn't specify why.

Now we're off on a Sleigh Ride! 

He did the "Giddy Up" motion again tonight.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2006, 07:40:31 PM »

Yes he did Rainy.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »

YES, I THINK SO...HE HAS MEESA LAUGHING IN STITCHES!! Laughing
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2006, 07:41:15 PM »

HEATHER - HE SURE KNOWS HIS FANS DOESN'T HE.  HEY DID HE SING CHESTNUTS ROASTING LAST NIGHT.

Yes, it's proper name is The Christmas Song, which is what I used in my post, but they are one in the same.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2006, 07:43:16 PM »

Hey gang. I've been reading back and now I'm caught up. I'm also watching a movie on the Hallmark channel "The Christmas Card." It's interesting.

These concerts sound great. I like chatty Clay.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2006, 07:43:22 PM »

Interesting about the ear pieces.

That was so cute doing the giddy up in Sleigh Ride. If he needs a dancer for that song pick me.  Wink

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »

THANKS HEATHER AND TIFFANY.  GOD FORBID I MISS SOMETHING. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HECK I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A SLEIGH RIDE WITH CLAY.   ESPECIALLY THE GIDDY UP PART. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2006, 07:45:03 PM »

Hey Krista. Great to see you.

Control yourself Meesa.  Laughing

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

That was so cute doing the giddy up in Sleigh Ride. If he needs a dancer for that song pick me.  Wink

WILL HAVE TO FIGHT OVER THAT ONE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »

HEY KRISTA.....

I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT HE WAS SAYING, BUT, HE GOT LOUD APPLAUSE!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2006, 07:46:23 PM »

HI KRISTA  wave wave wave wave wave wave wave  WE ALL LOVE CHATTY CLAY.  WHEN WE COME OUT OF HIS CONCERTS WE FEEL SO REFRESHED FROM HIS LAUGHS.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »

WILL HAVE TO FIGHT OVER THAT ONE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HAHAHA

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx