gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:44:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan IL  (Read 65898 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #340 on: December 01, 2006, 08:41:10 PM »

TIFFANY - NIGHTY NIGHT.  IT WAS NICE HANGING WITH YOU TONIGHT.

IF ANYONE WANT STO SEE TAYLOR HICKS HE IS ON JAY LENO.  YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT WON AI THIS YEAR. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GOOD NIGHT AGAIN.
RAINEY
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #341 on: December 01, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »

scarlett AND spotlightlover BOTH got them taken away 

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #342 on: December 01, 2006, 08:42:13 PM »

Yes, All Is Well was the last song.

One of Clay's friends texted him and said he looked good since he had gained some weight.  He said that he was now "29 and fat" Laughing  He said everyone would go back and talk about it on the boards.

The pants fit VERY well.  Okay, PERFECT!

They continue to talk about how hysterical he was!

Jojo DID get clack!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #343 on: December 01, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »

Yes, All Is Well was the last song.

One of Clay's friends texted him and said he looked good since he had gained some weight.  He said that he was now "29 and fat" Laughing  He said everyone would go back and talk about it on the boards.

The pants fit VERY well.  Okay, PERFECT!

They continue to talk about how hysterical he was!

Jojo DID get clack!!!!!!

That's too funny and he knows us so well. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #344 on: December 01, 2006, 08:43:21 PM »

Heather, thanks again.

Safe travels to Deanna traveling in Maine tomorrow, as well as to everyone heading to Merrillville tomorrow night.  Wish Internet access back to Clandy!  Laughing

Thanks to everyone for sharing Clay's first 2006 Christmas show with us!!  You are the best!!

Too bad about Scarlett and spot.  Good news about JoJo.  Whew!

Don't forget to listen to the two interviews posted on page 1 - they are fantastic!!

And again, if you are considering a show in the NE - think Hartford!

All is Well!!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #345 on: December 01, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »

Thanks Heather!  Huggles

Joyce wave
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »

What a wonderful start for Clay's 1st concert. Clay sounds gorgeous and wonderful. Can't wait to see him and to see the clack.

Can't wait to hear reports from everyone here that went there.

Thank you again Heather for the great updates.  Huggles

And thanks to Pamela for starting the thread and everyone who provoided the pics.

Thanks for the fun everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #347 on: December 01, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »

from the CB

I just got a phone call from LauraQin Waukegan....she managed to video the entire concert with thepossible exception of about 30 seconds of DSIAFC

Joyce wave
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #348 on: December 01, 2006, 08:56:21 PM »

GREAT TIME!!

FEELS GOOD TO HAVE CELLCERTS AGAIN!! TOO LONG WITHOUT IT! Huggles

PAMELA, HEATHER AND DEANA THANKS FOR THIS THREAD!! Clapping

WELL, I GUESS MS. ZIPPY MONKEY BUNS BETTER CLEAN UP THE CLAYSMO'S BAR NOW... hypnotic
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #349 on: December 01, 2006, 08:57:54 PM »

Zippy Monkey Buns ... I meant to tell you that I'm so happy you get to go to a concert! You deserve it! Huggles

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2006, 08:59:55 PM »

Zippy Monkey Buns ... I meant to tell you that I'm so happy you get to go to a concert! You deserve it! Huggles

YEP! ZIPPY MONKEY BUNS IS MY CHRISTMAS ELF NAME! Paranoid

AND I'M SO  ABOUT IT!!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2006, 09:10:55 PM »

You're all very welcome!  Glad I can help!   Smile

Here is the set list...

Christmas Waltz
The First Noel
Merry Christmas With Love
Winter Wonderland
The Christmas Song
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Sleigh Ride
Hark The Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful
My Grown Up Christmas List
O Come O Come Emmanuel
Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
All Is Well

I'll see you all tomorrow night for the concert in Merrillvile, Indiana!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #352 on: December 01, 2006, 10:12:56 PM »

Found these on the Clay Board! 

Joyce wave
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #353 on: December 01, 2006, 10:17:25 PM »

I got to hear Clay LIVE!!!

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Sarah (sjlogghe) gave me a cellcert for 2 songs!  HYAMLC and Sleigh Ride.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  This really meant a lot to me to be able to hear him sing tonight.  I would normally have traveled to Waukegan and Merriville from Minneapolis for these concerts, however there is a training seminar tomorrow for the MN Jaycees that I just can't miss.  It was a difficult decision to make, but one that I knew had to be made.  So, unfortunately no LIVE Clay for Molly this year.   sad  I really miss spending time with all of you guys who are there!!!

Sarah had wonderful timing tonight too.  I was at a MN Timberwolves game this evening, but she called while I was on my way home!!  There I was speeding down the freeway listening to that glorious voice, with a great big grin on my face.   The Vox sounded so strong, pure and beautiful.  It was even exilerating to hear the loud cheers after the songs!!

Thank you again to Sarah for thinking of me.   Huggles  I owe you big time!!

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2006, 12:00:17 AM »

spot was sitting across the aisle from us. She still had her camera at the end of the concert. Scarlett's was taken away as well as MINE! I wasn't even using flash, but got it back at the end of the concert with clack still there. I'll post some tomorrow if I can. The computer here at our hotel doesn't let us put our memory card in. I think I have at least 300-400 pics. And about 3 videos.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2006, 01:59:37 AM »

wave guys!!!
I decided to be virginal like GWENN last night....since my concert is tonight.  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! But when my hot flash woke me up     I decided to peek in after all.  And I'm glad I did.  Sounds like a wonderful evening, and I'm so glad everyone made it there.

At 10 pm I heard on a Chicago radio station that it was freezing rain in Waukegan.

We got a foot of snow here Thursday night and Friday morning.  It stopped about noon.  But they say the roads are still treacherous with ice underneath the snow.  I hope we drive out of it soon on our way to Merrillville.  If all goes well, we should be able to leave sometime this morning.

Clapping Clapping Clapping  Great job Pamela, Heather, and Deanna for putting this together.  Great info. 

I hope that he adds O HOly Night for tomorrow night...now that he remembers that he sings that song.  That would be awesome.  So glad he sang All Is Well.  But Emmanuel remains my favorite.

I was listening to it with hubby and my daughter today and I started to cry.  Yes, Beth and Lorraine, I often cry hearing Clay sing, especially Christmas music.  So my daughter proceeded to give hubby instructions on how to care for me at a Clay concert.   ROFLMAO  It was pretty funny.  She told him he might have to pick me up in the aisle.   Laughing   He's not sure what to think now.

Deanna - So glad you got out your time zone map for these concerts.   ROFLMAO  To be honest, I don't know if Merrillville is on Central or Eastern time because Indiana recently changed their laws and when we were in Indiana camping in Oct. they were on Eastern time. I guess someone needs to check that out.

BTW, I kinda like Flying By the Seat of my Pants Tour like Lora.

I'm even more excited!!!  Thanks, everyone!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2006, 05:55:01 AM »

LOVE THE NEW PICS OF CLAY.  YIKES HIS HAIR SURE DID GET LONG.  IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT AND THANKS HEATHER FOR LISTING THE SONGS.  WONDER IF THEY WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL THE CONCERTS.  HOPEFULLY SEE YOU TONIGHT.

HUGS
RAINEY
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2006, 09:27:25 AM »

From JustMeBeingMe at the CH:

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, or maybe I missed it, but Clay DID come out after the concert. There was maybe 20 of us standing out there, in the freezing cold, and Jerome told us it wouldn't be long when he brought Raleigh and Durham out, letting Raleigh go potty :)

There was ice on the ground so Jerome said "The only thing I need you to do before I bring him out is go all the way up to the door, single file like you are now, cuz there's ice right here(on the side of the bus) and I don't want anyone to fall." So we all moved and about 5 minutes later Clay was brought out. He took the time and went down the line shaking hands with each person...even my mom! I kept telling her all the way home "You got to touch Clay!!!" I did get a half of a pic at that point...my camera was so cold that the lens would only open half way *cries*

Yikes!  I hope he doesn't get any sicker from being out in that cold weather!  But whatta nice gesture....whatta guy!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2006, 10:35:37 AM »

From JustMeBeingMe at the CH:

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, or maybe I missed it, but Clay DID come out after the concert. There was maybe 20 of us standing out there, in the freezing cold, and Jerome told us it wouldn't be long when he brought Raleigh and Durham out, letting Raleigh go potty :)

There was ice on the ground so Jerome said "The only thing I need you to do before I bring him out is go all the way up to the door, single file like you are now, cuz there's ice right here(on the side of the bus) and I don't want anyone to fall." So we all moved and about 5 minutes later Clay was brought out. He took the time and went down the line shaking hands with each person...even my mom! I kept telling her all the way home "You got to touch Clay!!!" I did get a half of a pic at that point...my camera was so cold that the lens would only open half way *cries*

Yikes!  I hope he doesn't get any sicker from being out in that cold weather!  But whatta nice gesture....whatta guy!

SURE WAS PAMELA.  SEEMS LIKE OUR HONEY IS REALLY CONNECTING TO HIS FANS AGAIN.  NICE TO SEE JEROME WAS THERE AS WELL.
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2006, 03:21:57 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say I missed Clay's concert last night, I was supposed to meet Meesa there, so I called and let her know I wasn't going to make it as soon as I found out. Here's what happened, my mother was going to come with me even though she doesn't really care for Clay, and as a belated birthday gift for me, she reserved a car on her credit card to take us there safely, since it was supposed to snow, and we'd never been to Waukegan before. Well as the threat of snow grew worse she became worried that we would become stranded, either coming or going from the Genesee theater, I told her I thought everything would be fine, and that she didn't have to go, I would just take the car. Well, she decided to cancel the reservation Thursday night, which by then was so close to when I would've needed the car, I couldn't get another resvation. I couldn't drive myself, I had no idea how to get there, it's 30 miles from my house and the roads were icy. I even tried for a cab, but the roads were so icy they couldn't even guarantee one would come. So thanks to the weather and my mom, I missed the show. If I had known this I wouldn't have spent over $200.00 for tickets, or I would've given them to someone else to enjoy. Plus I bought a new outfit too. I'm so unbelievably, unimaginably, sad right now, especially after reading how amazing everyone said it was, like I knew it would be. I just feel sick, to have missed Clay's only tour of the year, I can't even sleep, I just feel miserable. I hope everyone who was there had a great time, and arrived there and back home safely.
*Pulls shroud of depression and sadness back over head*
  Cry! shrug Cry! shrug Cry! shrug sad sad sad sad sad

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx