gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:38:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR  (Read 5848 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« on: November 22, 2006, 05:35:36 AM »

I AM SO BLESSED THIS YEAR I LIVED THROUGH A HORRENDOUS SURGERY LAST THANKSGIVING.I AM BLESSED TO JUST STILL BE AROUND.

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL 1 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER AND ANOTHER DUE ANY MINUTE. Laughing Laughing I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY LITTLE FAITH THE LOVE CANNOT BE EXPRESSED WITH SHEER WORDS.

I AM BLESSED WITH WONDERFUL KIDS WHOM I LOVE DEARLY.AND WONDERFUL FRIENDS.

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH CLAY IN MY LIFE.HE HAD A HARD YEAR BUT HAS COME THROUGH EVERY SITUATION WITH GRACE AND CLASS. TO MY CLAYMANIACS FAMILY I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY. WHERE ELSE COULD I COME AND LAUGH AND CRY.AND FEEL BLESSED.

WON'T YOU JOIN ME IN  EXSPESSING YOUR BLESSING THIS PAST YEAR. WE HAVE MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
shadowgnome
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 03:43:49 PM »

I am thankful for my family, for always being there with advice, encouragement, or a simple cup of hot chocolate.

I am thankful for all of my animals, one of which thankfully survived a horrible accident and is doing just fine.

I am thankful for my health, because although it has failed me a few times, I'm around today, and will be for decades to come.

I am thankful for my home, which is warm and filled with laughter.

I am thankful for life, which is something that most people, unfortunately, do not get to live to the fullest.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 03:15:52 AM »

Despite the headache it often brings, i am thankful for the job i have.

I am thankful for the on-line friendships i have formed on Claymaniacs.

I am thankful for my humor because life isn't a stroll in the park by any means.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 04:51:22 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful first of all for my family and friends, and for the good health we all enjoy.  I am also thankful for my Clay family - as I just said on the OCD - Clay would have been enough joy in my life alone - but here all of you are - a bonus! I hope each of you will have a fun day, and I hope you are lucky enough to spend it with those that you love! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 05:16:14 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

I am thankful first and foremost for my family.  I am very fortunate to have two absolutely wonderful sons and five adorable granddaughters.

I am so very thankful for my health.  We don't know what lies ahead but up to this point I have been very lucky.

I am extremely thankful that Clay came into my life.  I had gotten to the point that all I was doing was going to work, come home and wait until the weekends so I could see my son and his family.  Clay has given me the opportunity to have something to look forward to in appearances and concerts and the chance to meet so many wonderful people here at Claymaniacs.  While I have not actually met most of you I sure hope that changes this year.

As hard as it is sometimes, I am also thankful for my job.  This enables me to keep a roof over my head and still have a little left over for Clay trekking.

I wish for everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving full of family, friends, good food, health and happiness.

NC Barbara             

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 05:37:18 AM »

I am thankful for my family,  friends and my fur babies, my health and my job. I am happy I have a home and a yard with gardens and a special area to enjoy my birds.    A special thanks to Clay and   I am especially thankful for all of you that I have met and have yet to meet on this board..

Big Hug!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 05:46:39 AM »

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY SONS, MY GRANDDAUGHTER, MY FRIENDS, ALL OF MY CLAYMANIAC FRIENDS HERE IN THE SITE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO OUR CLAY FOR BRINGING US HERE TOGETHER AND CHANGING SO MANY OF OUR LIFES ONLY FOR THE BETTER.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. Big Hug!

HUGS
RAINEY
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 06:10:47 AM »

Heyy HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!

I am thankful for family,friends,and excepally god for giving me the voice i have today. (i had a tracia when i was born)

love
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving Claymaniacs!!!!!!

1st I'm thankful for my family.

Thankful for being healthy and happy.

I'm thankful I found this site to call my 2nd home and I'm Thankful for Clay and the way he brought us all together and the friendships we have made.

May God Bless you all to have a wonderful holiday!!!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 08:20:48 AM »

I am thankful for my family who love and support me in their own dysfuntional and wacky way.

I am thankful for my friends who have provided love and support through tough times and shared in the laughs of the good times.

I am thankful for my church family.

I am thankful for Jesus and my faith.

I am thankful for my dog, Moonshot, who has provided companionship and laughs through some not so fun times.

I am thankful for a job I love and enjoy though it can be frustrating at times.

I am thankful for an apartment of my own.

I am thankful for the groceries in my kitchen.

I am thankful for health insurance because there were many years that I didn't have it.

I am thankful for warm clothes on cold days.

I am thankful for the internet and high speed connections!

I am thankful for car insurance and rental car coverage.

I am thankful for strength in the face of adversity.

I am thankful for Netflix and TV episodes on DVD.

And of course I am thankful for Claymaniacs and the family I have here.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 08:23:39 AM »

I am thankful for the many challenges that have been placed before me this year because I no longer take each day for granted.   I know I will become a stronger and more compassionate person as a result of this.  I am thankful for my Savior, for my amazing husband and my family and friends who continue to walk beside me through these difficult times.

I am thankful for the miracles of modern medicine, and for my oncologist who is navigating me through this often frightening journey.  He is truly an instrument in the hand of the Lord.

I am thankful for my beautiful home and gardens, and like Tammy, for the many birds who brighten our days with their visits.

I am thankful for my love and appreciation of music of all kinds, and for the way it can reach the depth of my soul even in the darkest hours.

I am thankful for my 2 wonderful, successful and loving sons who continue to live moral, productive, loving and unselfish lives in spite of the pressures to do otherwise.

I am thankful for my little goldendoodle canine companion Mimi who seems to know just when I need a little extra loving, comfort and sometimes just a good laugh!

I am thankful for the amazing friends I have made through Claymaniacs over these past few years.  The depth and breadth of the love and support we continue to share has enriched my life beyond comprehension.

I am thankful for this beautiful world and for all of the angels who continue to surround me.

Happy Thanksgiving.  All is well.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 08:43:32 AM »

I AM THANKFUL FOR SO MUCH.  MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER.  MY CRAZY FAMILY WHO LOVE US.  MY FRIENDS WHO ARE PROBABLY MORE DEAR TO ME THAN THE WHACKO FAMILY.  bigsmile

WE ARE HEALTY, HAPPY.  WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND SECURITY.  ERICA IS DOING WHAT SHE LOVES.  I AM RETIRED WITH A PENSION AND A PART TIME JOB I LOVE.  Purple Banana

AND I AM SO THANKFUL THAT ONE MR. CLAY AIKEN ENTERED MY LIFE AND BROUGHT WITH HIM THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL, A HEART OF GOLD, AND A SOUL STEEPED IN GENEROSITY.  I AM THANKFUL FOR THE MANY FRIENDS AND EXPERIENCES HE BROUGHT TO MY LIFE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. Clapping

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 09:04:22 AM »

Thanksgiving is a good time to stop (unless you are doing all the cooking!) and think about all our blessings and cherish all our happy memories.

I'm grateful for the friends I've made, the music I've heard, the places I have been, and all the joy I have felt because of Clay.

And most of all, I'm blessed to have a warm and loving family, and so many friends who have brought many different riches to my life.

I hope your Thanksgiving is rich with meaning and blessed with love.
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 09:55:28 AM »

Just have to pop in and say how thankful I am for Michael for this Clay home where I have made so many dear friends.  I will be forever thankful to you and to Pamela and all the people who keep this place up and running every single day.  What would we do without you.

I am also thankful for all my fellow Maniacs -- you are the best of the best!

Happy Turkey Day with love,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 11:24:24 AM »

I, too, am thankful for my family, friends, health, home, pets, and all the laughter and joy that comes from them.  I know I am Blessed and that I don't stop to be thankful often enough.

I decided to take a moment to list the "little things" I am thankful for (in random order Laughing):

my computer with DSL
my morning coffee
my SUV that keeps me safe in the Maine winters
my many joys here at Claymaniacs
my gardens and plants
my favorite foods
my favorite TV shows
my enjoyment of a good book to read
and lots, lots more.

fall Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! fall

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
claymaiden
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 12:21:59 PM »

I am thankful for the people who have touched my life and made it better.  For the hope in which I belive and for being shown everyday a little bit more why I am here. I am thankful for my pets who are unconditional love, also for Clay and all the music in the world that's beautiful.  Last but Most for Gods grace.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 12:27:55 PM »

Thankful-

T-To
H-Have
A-And
N-Not
K-Know
F-Fully
U-Until
L-Lost

Don't Let "Thankful" mean this to you.

Don't be afraid to share in spirit what you may not have in goods.

Don't stand on the sidelines of life, when what you really want to do is be involved.

Don't take for granted what you have, be proud of what you have gained, and work hard to keep it.

Everyday, I find something, as I get a little bit older. Something I didn't know I had. Something I didn't know I could do. Something I didn't think would be of any importance to anyone else, but me.

I am thankful for lifes joys and actually, for lifes curveballs too.

I have a family I love, friends I adore, people left to meet in my life to learn from and to teach.

I appreciate more now than I ever have at any point in my life.

I am glad- and thankful for-  this site and Clay and the Clay friends that have entered my life.

Lora

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »

I'm thankful for....silliness!

Sorry, just had to share!

So....how many people made pineapple casserole for T-Day dinner?  Smile And do you have supper, lunch or dinner?  I think it's a regional thing, but I'm curious as to the differences in terminology where you live or grew up. Because I'm a geek that way.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »

I'm thankful for my faith, my church, my family, friends and all the Clay Nation.  Smile And the man we all love.

I'm also thankful that we live in a country with so many freedoms and for the men and women that made that possible. I'm also sending a big hug to the families who are missing their loved ones who are serving our country right now. God bless you!
  Huggles

Pamela - We had our big meal as lunch, but a little later than we usually eat lunch as we had 30+ people for our meal today. And we call it our Thanksgiving Dinner.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »

Pamela...don't be sorry Laughing Did you see the pic i posted Laughing

No casserole's here...but we had the usual items we have every year on Thanksgiving. I slept on and off through the football games, though. I couldn't get into the early game and the Cowboys game later was a blow-out of sorts so it wasn't that interesting...speaking as a non-follower of the teams playing, that is...i know the fans of Dallas loved the game Smile I'd be more glued to the TV if it were my Bengals of Cincinnati playing.

We call it Thanksgiving dinner because it's a dinner...more "formal" you might say than supper, which is what we call the meal in the evening. Lunch is in the afternoon and we all know breakfast is in the morning. Our Thanksgiving meal was at 1pm this afternoon. We had a few of people here...close to 20.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx