gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:23:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants:: 3 years old and going strong! (Rated R)  (Read 249063 times)
franniek54
« Reply #1920 on: December 05, 2006, 08:06:50 PM »

hey Philly!

any tasty pics to share??   

AS YOU WISH...* DOES THE I DREAM OF JEANNIE BLINK THINGIE*

I'm gonna have me several HUGE Clay albums when I ever get around to setting up a photobucket account
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1921 on: December 05, 2006, 08:08:22 PM »

FRANNIE,

YOU CAN GET A FREE ACCOUNT THERE...I, UM, UM, HAVE 11 ALBUM THERE... blush
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #1922 on: December 05, 2006, 08:09:01 PM »

Our local soft rock station put out a Christmas cd.  I was at Borders and saw it - I flipped it over and Clay's OHN is on there!  Exciting little thrill!
franniek54
« Reply #1923 on: December 05, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

My eighties obsession was Gino Vanelli.  Do you remember him?  Sorry I don't have a picture to trigger your memory, but then I doubt that anyone else does either.  He was pretty sultry tho

OH LORDY!! I LOVED HIM TOO!  FRANNIE, ARE YOU IN THE DEMI MOORE AGE CATERGORY LIKE ME?? blush
I will be 53 in about 4 weeks ...but I like to think a young 53.  Demi Moore, I don't know--how old is she?  But she still got a hot young guy didn't she.   

YEAH, SHE PROVE THAT YOU CAN STILL GET HOT 20 SOMETHING GUY WHILE BE IN YOUR FORTIES...THERE'S HOPE FOR MY YET!!

AND COULD JUST IMAGINE CLAY SING " I JUST WANNA STOP, FOR YOU LOVE" Thud! Thud! Thud!
I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT!  The best of both worlds for sure. bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #1924 on: December 05, 2006, 08:11:41 PM »

FRANNIE,

YOU CAN GET A FREE ACCOUNT THERE...I, UM, UM, HAVE 11 ALBUM THERE... blush
There's no shame in celebrating a worthy man Philly.
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1925 on: December 05, 2006, 08:13:15 PM »

Philly, are you feeling better? You need to be up and ready for tomorrow.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
franniek54
« Reply #1926 on: December 05, 2006, 08:16:32 PM »

Philly, are you feeling better? You need to be up and ready for tomorrow.  Smile
I hope your feeling better too Philly.  You're going to need your strength for tomorrow.  I'm so excited for you!  Will you be cellcerting?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1927 on: December 05, 2006, 08:21:43 PM »

I'M A LITTLE BETTER... Smile

GOTTA GET MORE VITAMIN C!

I hope your feeling better too Philly.  You're going to need your strength for tomorrow.  I'm so excited for you!  Will you be cellcerting?

YES, I'LL BE MUTLITASKING....CELLCERTING IRENE AND CINDY, AND MR. PHILLY WILL BE TAKING CLACK! bigsmile
franniek54
« Reply #1928 on: December 05, 2006, 08:24:04 PM »

I've been looking at Montages tonight alternating with cellcert thread--don't know if there will be any clack from tonight.  Anyway aspiegirls montages are awesome.  All Is Well video has been viewed almost 38,000 times!  Hard to see the NY All Is Well but I don't think he made as many facial expressions in NY--must have really been struggling in Merrillville.  What a guy!  Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy
franniek54
« Reply #1929 on: December 05, 2006, 08:26:56 PM »

YES, I'LL BE MUTLITASKING....CELLCERTING IRENE AND CINDY, AND MR. PHILLY WILL BE TAKING CLACK! bigsmile

YEAH!  Do you have a plan for if they say no cameras?  Is there a way I can listen to your cellcert live?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1930 on: December 05, 2006, 08:32:40 PM »

YEAH!  Do you have a plan for if they say no cameras?  Is there a way I can listen to your cellcert live?

IF YOU BELONG TO CLAYVERSITY OR THE CLACKHOUSE, THEY STREAM THE CONCERT..

AND I'M HIDING MY CAMERA DEEP IN THE CAVERNOUS COMPARMENT OF MY HANDBAND AND WE GOT ELECTRICAL TAPE! bigsmile
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1931 on: December 05, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »

Good. You'll need your energy to do all that multitasking. And hope that Mr. Philly gets some good clack.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
franniek54
« Reply #1932 on: December 05, 2006, 08:37:23 PM »

AND I'M HIDING MY CAMERA DEEP IN THE CAVERNOUS COMPARMENT OF MY HANDBAND AND WE GOT ELECTRICAL TAPE! bigsmile
Good, does it look bulky and obvious?  How do you convince your husband to aid and abet?
franniek54
« Reply #1933 on: December 05, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »

Philly why does your left column say you are off-line?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1934 on: December 05, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »

Good, does it look bulky and obvious?  How do you convince your husband to aid and abet?

NO, IT'S ACTUALLY SMALL....NOT TOO BULKY....

WELL, HERE AT THE BLPT US GIRLS, WE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! wiggle

NO, SERIOUSLY, mY HUBBY IS FINE ABOUT AND IF WE GET IN TROUBLE,  MR. PHILLY WILL BADGE HIS WAY OUT OF IT!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1935 on: December 05, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »

Philly why does your left column say you are off-line?

I'LL PM YOU ABOUT THAT... Wink
franniek54
« Reply #1936 on: December 05, 2006, 08:44:07 PM »

I'm a "Clayamateur" now, but personnally I think I could test at a higher level than that.  I haven't spent 3 1/2 years adoring him and not learned more than that!
franniek54
« Reply #1937 on: December 05, 2006, 08:46:05 PM »

NO, IT'S ACTUALLY SMALL....NOT TOO BULKY....

WELL, HERE AT THE BLPT US GIRLS, WE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! wiggle

NO, SERIOUSLY, mY HUBBY IS FINE ABOUT AND IF WE GET IN TROUBLE,  MR. PHILLY WILL BADGE HIS WAY OUT OF IT!
I forgot about his "special" status bigsmile
redhotclay
« Reply #1938 on: December 05, 2006, 08:46:43 PM »

anybody still in the mansion?  scratch
redhotclay
« Reply #1939 on: December 05, 2006, 08:48:11 PM »

um... why does it say "adults" by my screenname?
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx