gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants:: 3 years old and going strong! (Rated R)  (Read 249661 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1900 on: December 05, 2006, 05:24:47 PM »

It rained here 2 days ago, the temperature dropped and then yesterday everything froze.  I'd rather have snow.  The streets around here were a solid sheet of ice.  Today the sun came out and then tomorrow it's suppose to snow again.  As the saying goes..." In Michigan, you can get a sunburn and frostbite in the same week!" 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1901 on: December 05, 2006, 05:27:16 PM »

Hey Beth!! wave
BTW I love the siggie!! Wink

Thanks  Huggles

franniek54
« Reply #1902 on: December 05, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »

Maybe Clay knows how much I love Richard Marx and is trying to grow his hair out just for me!  Thud!

Beth you're not old enough to even know about Richard Marx
franniek54
« Reply #1903 on: December 05, 2006, 06:01:57 PM »

My eighties obsession was Gino Vanelli.  Do you remember him?  Sorry I don't have a picture to trigger your memory, but then I doubt that anyone else does either.  He was pretty sultry tho
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1904 on: December 05, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »

Maybe Clay knows how much I love Richard Marx and is trying to grow his hair out just for me!  Thud!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/bavigna/rmbighair.jpg
Beth you're not old enough to even know about Richard Marx

I certainly am.  I have been a fan of his for 18 years.  I have seen him in concert 7 times  bigsmile.

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1905 on: December 05, 2006, 06:12:36 PM »

My eighties obsession was Gino Vanelli.  Do you remember him?  Sorry I don't have a picture to trigger your memory, but then I doubt that anyone else does either.  He was pretty sultry tho

I just Googled him to refresh my memory.  I do remember him.  I liked that song I Just Wanna Stop  Smile.

franniek54
« Reply #1906 on: December 05, 2006, 06:27:12 PM »

I just Googled him to refresh my memory.  I do remember him.  I liked that song I Just Wanna Stop  Smile.
He had a powerful voice too, but deeper than Clay's and I don't think he has/had the range.  Hair like Richard Marx--very fluffy!  What's RM doing these days?
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1907 on: December 05, 2006, 06:34:53 PM »

He had a powerful voice too, but deeper than Clay's and I don't think he has/had the range.  Hair like Richard Marx--very fluffy!  What's RM doing these days?

I noticed the big fluffy hair too  Laughing.

Richard is a Producer/Songwriter.  He's written songs for Keith Urban, NSYNC, Josh Groban, Luther Vandross, etc... He is in the process of completing a new CD which will be out some time next year  Super Happy!!!.     

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1908 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:33 PM »

HMMM, I FINALLY GOR HERE AND I THINK EVERYBODY IS TAKING A NAP... Paranoid
redhotclay
« Reply #1909 on: December 05, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »

hey Philly!

any tasty pics to share??   

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1910 on: December 05, 2006, 07:51:21 PM »

OH LORDY!! I LOVED HIM TOO!  FRANNIE, ARE YOU IN THE DEMI MOORE AGE CATERGORY LIKE ME?? blush
franniek54
« Reply #1911 on: December 05, 2006, 07:54:59 PM »

OH LORDY!! I LOVED HIM TOO!  FRANNIE, ARE YOU IN THE DEMI MOORE AGE CATERGORY LIKE ME?? blush
Where have you been Philly and Redhot.  I'm lonely thinking about Gino Vanelli and hearing that clay's voice is getting better every night and he's getting funnier every night and I can't see him anymore.
franniek54
« Reply #1912 on: December 05, 2006, 07:56:30 PM »

If that's the picture I think it is I wish I could open it.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1913 on: December 05, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »

I'm trying to post it and I know what the problem is. Just a second.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1914 on: December 05, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »

Hey gang. I was cellcerting.

Beth I love, love, love Richard Marx. I want him to write an original song for Clay.  Smile

Philly,  wave Are you excited about tomorrow yet?  Wink

Hi Redhot, Frannie, and Meesa.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1915 on: December 05, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »

hey Philly!

any tasty pics to share??   

AS YOU WISH...* DOES THE I DREAM OF JEANNIE BLINK THINGIE*

franniek54
« Reply #1916 on: December 05, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »

I will be 53 in about 4 weeks ...but I like to think a young 53.  Demi Moore, I don't know--how old is she?  But she still got a hot young guy didn't she.   
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1917 on: December 05, 2006, 08:02:53 PM »

Hey gang. I was cellcerting.

Beth I love, love, love Richard Marx. I want him to write an original song for Clay.  Smile

Philly,  wave Are you excited about tomorrow yet?  Wink

Hi Redhot, Frannie, and Meesa.

HEY KRISTA! wave

EXCITED?  Yes!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1918 on: December 05, 2006, 08:05:33 PM »

I will be 53 in about 4 weeks ...but I like to think a young 53.  Demi Moore, I don't know--how old is she?  But she still got a hot young guy didn't she.   

YEAH, SHE PROVE THAT YOU CAN STILL GET HOT 20 SOMETHING GUY WHILE BE IN YOUR FORTIES...THERE'S HOPE FOR MY YET!!

AND COULD JUST IMAGINE CLAY SING " I JUST WANNA STOP, FOR YOU LOVE" Thud! Thud! Thud!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1919 on: December 05, 2006, 08:06:22 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx