gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 292
Total: 292

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A New Clay Video?  (Read 3891 times)
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« on: November 08, 2006, 01:31:11 PM »

Does anyone know if there are any plans for a new music video for Clay (ATDW)? 

If not, which song from the new c.d. can you see being turned into a video and what would the theme of it be?  We all know who the leading man would be!!!!!

I'm not sure myself yet.  I think I would use "A Thousand Days" or "Lonely No More" .....

For some reason for "A Thousand Days", I see an airport scene or maybe Clay singing this while walking in the country awaiting the arrival of the "girl of his dreams".    I don't know...Maybe I should have thought more about this before posing the question.  I'll get back to you with my thoughts.

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 01:39:14 PM »

Hi there: If you look at the top of the page there's a link to Check out Clay's new IWthout you video to be seen on AOLmusic.com.

Thank you!
Susan

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 01:44:10 PM »

I've seen that already.  I was wondering about a music video for MTV or VH1. 

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 11:09:41 AM »

I wonder if he made a video for MTV or VH1 would they play it?  I wonder if those TV stations would be the way a lot of the radio stations are in not playing OMC.  It amazes me that Clay can sell as many CDs as he does with the lack of proper promotion and radio airplay.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »

I think Lonely No More would be great on MTV.  They need something great, don't you think? Wink

Scene: Clay is walking through NY City, at night.  He is with a crowd of friends, girls and guys, talking and laughing. There are bright lights and people everywhere, and we hear the song as they all walk down the sidewalk, kidding around, goofing off.

Clay sort of hangs to the back. He is surrounded by people, by friends, but he still feels alone.  As the song plays, it's as if he is telling himself he doesn't want to be 'lonely no more.'

At the first chorus, the camera begins to focus on one of the girls in the group of people he is hanging with.  Her face is illuminated by the lights, she laughs, and talks to the rest of the group. We see her as he sees her; he is obviously captured by her. 

Occasionally she looks toward him, but never when he is looking at her.  We see the whole group of them in a restaurant, she is smiling but not really noticing him, but he is looking at her.  Then they are all in a  bookstore, then at a movie,  then in an art museum.  He steals glances at her, she occasionally cuts her eyes to look at him, but they never really connect.   

Finally, their eyes happen to meet.  The perspective of the song then is that he is telling her, telepathically, that he doesn't want to be 'lonely no more.' 

He locks those laser greens onto her. eek! 

She seems mesmerized by him hypnotic as if she has never really seen him before, even though they have been together, with the others, as friends, so many times.  They connect. 

He smiles that crooked smile .... she smiles back..... magic!

The End.

Laughing

I've always felt that as the song begins, he is truly sad and lonely.  But for some reason, in my mind's eye, I feel a sort of trimphant vibe by the end.

Crazy, I know.  But that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

bigsmile
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 01:42:21 PM »

Pamela -- I think your idea would be just beautiful.  WOW!!!!!  Maybe you're in the wrong business.  You should be a director for videos.  Absolutely perfect for a Clay video.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 04:09:36 PM »

Pamela -- I think your idea would be just beautiful.  WOW!!!!!  Maybe you're in the wrong business.  You should be a director for videos.  Absolutely perfect for a Clay video.

I AGREE.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 03:19:14 AM »

I AGREE.

ME T00  bigsmile

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 03:50:10 AM »

Wow Pamela!  That was great! Popcorn!  Clapping

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »

OK, who's next?  We need a video treatment for A Thousand Days, or another song.   Super Happy!!!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 09:36:57 PM »

Hard to follow Pamela, but here goes.

Thinking old-fashioned sweetness here for "Everything I Have".

Picture Clay and his GF walking in the park, swinging in the swings, he buys her flowers from a vendor, he puts his jacket down for her to sit under a tree (remember, this is old-fashioned  Wink ). Then we see them being married and saying their vows. Next we see her obviously with child and they are putting a nursery together. Then we see Clay holding his new little baby girl and singing the same song to her.

All together now, awwww, isn't that sweet sappy.

Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 09:28:24 PM »

Pamela!- That was a wonderful idea!  bigsmile
InAweOfClay- I love yours too!
Could I be the girl in those videos?  blush

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 08:45:23 AM »

Wonderful ideas for a video.   I really wish a video like these ideas would be in the works.  Wouldn't it just be wonderful to see Clay in a romantic lead (even for just a few minutes in a video)? 

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx